Your Earnings last Month - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

I will say that the period I did not actually get very little money, in this case we are assured of a lot of losses because in this case most of the sector is definitely down and we have a great selling price, at the moment we are just watching this silver coin rise to the top.  In addition to participating in some campaigns like and participating in some project campaigns as well as in crypto, I then invest my income in Cryptal in the yobit investment box, probably around 180 180 last month.  How are you!

On 1/4/2021 at 9:31 PM, Hajaratunana said:

I've been able to make about 50% of profits from my initial investment which is a very good rates. However this takes a lot of work and might not be the case for everyone. So I would advise that you know what you're doing before taking on this trades as you might lose all of your money if care not taken.

@Hajaratunana

Congratulations, my friend. I agree that with enough hard work and a good knowledge, it is possible to make good profits in cryptocurrencies market. However we must also be careful because the market is volatile and especially in bearish trends you need to tread very carefully. We must always keep our stop losses tight and take profits from time to time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I made a mistake when stopping work, but it is okay to try to return to your work, but you have to be active and with great energy in order to achieve good profit. In addition, if you own some currencies, I want to trade or invest them, then you will also profit by working with them.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:38 PM, Mubiflow said:

@Fixfin some sites are like that no transparency they promised and failed that why I like cryptotalk it never failed always delivered. I was in one site cloud mining for several months only for them to pay me I discovered they are scammers

Guy @Mubiflow it depends on the trading and on the consequences action if your merely attract is assembly a little dollars from online jobs in that case you tin act that and tell for your self but the authentic profit.

Well for me, I don't want to talk about to the earnings of every members here in this forum because that is a private information, if we share it here, there's a tendency that we will be a victim for hackers, we should not say any kind of sensitive information about from us here.

I knew someone would ask such a question so I thought in advance that I would give this answer. I didn't make any money last month. Due to some military problems. I have been at a loss since last year because all the markets have fallen and I am just waiting for the high price to go above my coins .Then I hope I can make a good profit.

I did not set a specific number for profit, but I earned some dollars from the last month and I think that everyone has earned from the rise of Bitcoin very significantly

• +2 1

My friend for me I earn approximately 100 to 200 USD per month, and this I get from my work here thanks to the Cryptocurrenc Forum, my other work in cryptocurrency trading, forex trading, they are really great for earning. 

• +5 1

I have never joined any bounty campaigns to date. Now I have heard that the good days for bounty campaign is over. So it seems that there is only Crypto talk. Till something new comes up, I will concentrate on Crypto talk only.

Dear friend you cannot get enough money from this forum to run your house. Actually this form gives us a handsome profit that we can use for fulfill our wishes if you want to earn a great money to run your house then you should do trading in cryptocurrencies get a proper knowledge about them and earn good profits from it.

• +4 1

Ideal to hear that there are individuals who take cryptotalk as there regular occupation incredible one there this is an extraordinary stage and I figure each one who doesn't have a work should adore it to take this as there everyday occupation its truly paying yet its not urged to drop your present place of employment on the off chance that you are working you can make this as your low maintenance work for additional pay and you won't ever turn out badly on the grounds that its elusive out something that pays like cryptotalk online...we truly appreciate.

Thanks for your post....

I just started receiving payment in Talk coin and Satoshi last week with approximate estimated balance of $18.5. that's is believe to be lowest because of the falling of talk coin price at the market everyday. If the talk maintain 100 satoshi standard I think my earnings could have exceeded$40.5 dollars

On 10/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business

Yes dude cryptotalk is the best platform to earn a good amount of money to meet our daily needs and it is the best way to take it as a side business. So monthly earning package is good But only for some desires and needs.

• +3 1

No one can tell you for sure how much he earns from this forum, it depends on different factors, like how serious you take your membership at the forum and how experienced are you in cryptocurrency , and how many participation do you make a day and how many participation are deleted, so even for a single member the sum of money he makes may differ from one month to another.

• +1 1

I see no reason why you want to know the earning of your friends on crytotalk and faucets. Based on my own experience, I don't think what you are tying to know will add to our knowledge in cryptocurrency. So I will please urge you to make comments that will increase all members of the forum with knowledge. Thanks and don't be pleased upset with the way I attempt to your question. Welcome

I haven't worked on any bounty program and feel good working in the Cryptotalk forum.  A minimum of month $300 is earned per month from cryptocurrency and a good return on investment.  The Cryptotalk forum will now generate a good amount of profit every month and I am getting better benefits from other bounty offers.

My dear friend I earn 100 to 120 dollar in one month through this cryptotalk... Because I work properly on it and this platform give me good payment on the daily basis... And I also do trading, investment in the crypto currency and take some benefits from this... Not take huge because I am beginner...

My friend all I can say is that I know that have made a lot of money with crypto but I cannot tell you the amount of money I made in a month so just calm down and work then you will get to know how much we made in a month

We all knows that cryptotalk forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. I learn knowledge about the crypto currency from this forum. And I earned money from this forum. I earn 200$  last month. I love this forum.

As its my first week and i am doing very well and i hope i will earn much money and next month i will post here and will show you how much i earned.so pray for my future 

Well, I can't disclose exactly what I earned last month from cryptotalk, but that been said i think that I got a lot and hoping to get more of it this month 

actually I am not earning good money from the cryptocurrency world and I am not thinking to join something else in order to make some money because I need it hardly and badly

Reading your treads makes me optimistic to get out of my financial scenario that makes me determined in the interim.  Can you guys deliver expertise to a amateur like me to get income from crypto like you already do.  Thanks earlier than.

My earning of last month almost 200$ and i hope i earn good money like this regularly becasue in the crypto market if you invest in a good coin then you can make good money in this market also through that and make your life good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am glad to see that income of the many members in the comments box but I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I started this forum before 15 or 20 days ago and yet I have not earn many more