Your Earnings last Month - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

It's perfect if you made nice amount of money from bounties because most of them aren't paying us. My last month earnings pretty decent and i made couple succesful trade. If you're asking forum earnings , it's also good , if you can manage to receive positive reaction in to your post you can also make nice amount of money in this forum.

My profits this month do not exceed $ 50, I am trying hard to reach my dream, but it is really very difficult, I don’t know why, but luck and lack of experience are not in my class. I lost about $ 2,000 this month because of its high price

As we know that crypto gives us very much benefits in both earning and in learning so we can get it . It depends on you that how much you work on this platform . If you work more than you will get more.  I have earned much from here and as a am using it from a little time so I have a good collection of btc and talks but have not received in my hands . 

On 10/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Hello my friend, it's been a month I am working on this amazing platform but I am not getting paid for all my positive reputed posts. Rather than this, cryptotalk is an awesome source of income and a good forum.

Nowadays earning very slow because the button "send to my balance" is yobit is not working for btc. And the price of talk tokens is very low. That's why the earning is not good nowadays.

I don't know exactly how much I earned from here last month, but I got a lot of good money from here. Here I can always earn by capital. I can earn by investing. From here I was able to make some money. But I think if I do a better job here, I will be able to earn a better quality income from here.

I have been working on this forum for a long time.  I also don't know exactly how much money I can earn from this forum at the end of the month.  But I can say with certainty that I am working hard here and working with experience and honesty.  So I am hoping and waiting to get a handsome amount at the end of the month.  Thanks.

I did not earn much but i earn some money to pay my bill.Earning also depend on your work system and your knowledge.If you work hard in this forum you earn a lot of money.

Well, I am a newbie and I have earn some little amount since I joined cryptotalk, bit last month I have it earn anything because they stop the payment i.e send to balance is not working, so it would be by next week that I would withdraw.

On 10/1/2019 at 9:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

My friend now I am a beginner and only earning by doing the 20 posts daily I didn't make the estimate of earning of one month but I think we can earn handsome amount only by doing the posts. But I don't have knowledge about the bounties I would like to know about that please let me explain about the bounties.

I am a very ordinary crypto trader. I've been involved with Crypto for months . At first I was making a lot of money from crypto. But now due to lack of time. I can't make much profit for not doing good market analysis. Yet last month I made about 30 usd. 

I do not remember what was it last month and it was near the 100 dollars and I would love to have that same today or this month but I do not think  it will be able to do it right now.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Making money from bounties is very difficult, because not all bounties pay, many bounties are fraudulent. We can't rely on the income in the bounty, most of them don't pay. In order to make decent money in the crypto world, the best method in my opinion is trading. Trading is very relevant to the income that we can rely on, although it is uncertain but the opportunity to make a profit is much greater than the bounty.

• +1 1

My last month earning is not that encouraging, I had to add some couple of freelance hustle to make it a bit more better 

Hello my dear friend, welcome to know about the good profit form you my income per month which I am earning from Crypto talk. I have received $ 50 profit from both of them while trading on litecoin. I will be kind possible and work fron crypto market place  opportunities offered the best platform informative. Thanks a lot. Best of luck. 

I did a lot better last month because I did a lot last month.  Well commented.  I made a lot of money by making good comments. My income last month was thirty dollars($30).I am very happy to have a good income last month.

• +5 1

As of now, I did not totally count my earnings last month because I just started here 2 weeks ago so that the total earnings I got are not being counted. But I will do my best just to achieved a high income. I hope that I will stay longer here in forum so that I can earned a lot of satoshi and talk tokens, and I will use it just to earn more. And also, I want to gain a lot of knowledge about crypto currency here that I can use to earn money.

• +2 1

I know soon everything will be normal or better. Although the investment is no longer covered. I am now starting from 1000-2000 USD but there is enough and there is enough for cost and savings. Now I am earning a little less every month.

Hi my dear. There is no hope in cryptocurrency bounty campaigns nowadays because they often to delay the payment. Then if you get a lot of merit they will run down on your post and if they dont like it they will accuse you buying merits from other users. 

I am a junior member and haven't completed a month. If you go on commenting 20 post a day then you will be getting 20000 sathoshis a day. That equals 600000 sathoshis a month. This is actually a good amount for a student.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about earning our last month, I say I earned good amount of money in last month and my earning came from trading, now I realize trading is the only thing that we can earn good amount of money if we know trading.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:35 AM, cryptosix said:

How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties.

Talking honestly, I am not earning as wished because i am in learning phase and i am satisfied with it because I believe that one day when I learn enough money then I will surely able to earn good amount. So this month I would not make more earning.

Hi Guys, I'm a new member of Car.  I have been working in this forum for 15 days.  I have never withdrawn money from this forum.  So I have less idea about income here.  Those who are experienced will help me.

Last month I made about 100 from generosity and trading, but it's not always I make monthly because some please.If you want to qualify for a crypto, dare to invest and hold on to it if it is shown to grow into a new value currency that we exchange for the benefit of crypto.

On 01/10/2019 at 5:50 AM, cryptosix said:

None, as I just start this month and I hope and pray by next month I would be able to earn little if not much. I plan to be a full time worker here too but schedule is just too tight.