What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

On 2/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, kafi8 said:

The main purpose of joining cryptotalk is earning bro and 2nd purpose is learning something 

I totally agree with you. You are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as you are being a student earning and learning something new is my online motive.

The reason I have joined this cryptotalk website is to earn my pocket money after coming this I have gained more knowledge about this cryptoworld, cryptotalk, bitcoins,yobit etc...it's very useful

There are basically many reasons to join this great forum, to gain knowledge, to solve difficulties and also to make post and the same time get paid with bitcoin. as a reward.

Welcome with me
When we ask, what is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk, the correct answer is earning free encryption
The forum has its own charm, invites you to earn free, while you find yourself captive to a huge content of valuable information, and share it with your ideas through comment, discussion

I think anybody here when start the first day his purpose to earn some Bitcoin, but then over the time collect other purpose getting some knowledge.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I join the crypto currency because it is a good source of earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform so do work hard and earn money.........

At first, my sole purpose joining this forum was because the "make post and earn" or the campaign. Because I need another income for my daily expenses and all. But as time passed by, I'm liking the forum, not juts because of that. I really like how the members in are very kind with helping the others, shares their experiences and also lots of information that I can't even count how much of them are very helpful for me.

Earning here is my first goal but when I read some wonderful topics of crypto currency,it changes my point of view.Theres a lot opportunities here that i don't want to miss it.

Edited by Asakaman
Wrong spelling

I've joined here just to make extra income becouse for me 0.0003 btc per day is goodincome.specially this is just free but now i am here not only for earning but also to learn from crypto.becouse most of members here are into crypto currency

Initially i have joined this forum to earn money.But after spending time here i have got brief knowledge about cryptotalk and also many new forum.lt give an opportunity of gaining knowledge and earnings money.

My basic aim in joining this forum is to earn some money and hopefully I am achieving it. I also kearj and know more about crypto currency.

On 03.02.2020 at 16:18, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

I agree with you my friend..at first..i tried to write comments just to collect them and get money..but later ..i recognised that evry day i write..read ..search ..that give me knowledge about many things ..and wide my thinful about digital rech

I have joined cryptotalk, so I can earn extra money. the purpose of joining this forum is cryptotalk now give us 30k satoshi. for payment but the novice cryptotalk unsatisfactory.

The purpose of joining cryptotalk forum is to get information about crypto behavior and to get real time updates in crypto world. however i also joined it to earn few satoshis per dayby making post. i want to trade in yobit and thats why I am here to produce good topics and earn a good amount of crypto.

the purpose of joining is very benefit.here you can learn and at a time you can also earn some crpto coin which is converted into bitcoin.it can be exchanges by youbut

On 2/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, SunilRaja said:

I have joined cryptotalk , so i cam earn some extra money through it , because right now i am a student and i am looking for a part-time online job this is one of the greatest forum i have ever used.

I am also a student and I need some funds to support my education in school and the job has helped enough by making positive post in the forum.thanks to cryptotalk platform

My main purpose of joining this forum is to learn how to trade altcoins etc and also to earn more satoshi. Good Luck to you guys.

For me it’s two purpose, the first one is learning , here people have a great experience sharing it with as to developing our self , the second purpose of course earn money to star work trading. 

Actually, there are two sides to get me to join here. The first aspect is that I make money. And the pulse is 30,000 satoshi per day The other reason is that I can learn a lot here from what's being discussed by the members.

To earn money while learning something new. To be honest, i knew nothing about trading before i joined here, but for the help of other members from their articles atleast for now i can even trade a little by my self.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The main purpose for me is to gain more experience and more information about crypto world , pay by post campaign encouraged me to join as i will get both knowledge and money 

Aside the the fact that knowledge is been shared on crypto talk, communication between people of different locations. the main purpose is the earn more money.

At first all the people like me are being attracted by the earning. But when they joined the forum most people find it interesting because besides earning they are getting knowledge.