What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

What is the purpose of joining Cryptotalk?

i think for me i came here because it was a new forum and i wanted to check it out and i definitely then loved the payment system and i hope it keeps going so we can learn and earn.

I join in cryptotalk forum you gain more knowledge about in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency then last I will be hypocrite if I say that I don't want to earn, of course I like to experience to earn bitcoin here on cryptotalk too by simply posting here in the platform.

This site is better than any site where we can get money from it, increase our information and expertise from it, and learn about many things related to the field of cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

to be honest, I'm still looking for benefits that I can get from this forum. as they say, I'm getting used to finding information here, but I'm also still opening other forums. I think this forum will become even bigger in the future.

I join this forum for only for earning but now I have learning that you I can make much more by getting more knowledge about the crypto world and now I am learning more and more about the crypto world from Thule cryptotalk.

The purpose of the newbies to be joining here is only because of earning free bitcoins, but while the days are coming they got many benefits more than earnings

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

well,the purpose of joining cryptotalk is to earn money and learn new things ang gain knowledge from those members who are generous in sharing their ideas.

Earning money by writing post is the motive about cryptotalk. There are different post about different concept on cryptotalk and different replys from different people will give different views plus addition of money on writing comments.

Best way to earn money through typing, though very useful for all forms of knowledge sharing regarding crypto coin

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

Well congratulations to you mate you are achieving great things here as for me I started recently I really hope to learn like as time goes by 

The purpose of join long is to earn Without stress and learn more about crypto currency, exchange,its benefits, what crypto will hold in near future

My purpose here in the beginning is just to earn money, but because of having a good and healthy communication practices here, I learn here a little bit about other information about this community. 

Just like you, I joined here to earn but as weeks passed by, I keep on liking the interactive discussion and reading comments that are really helpful in the cryptocurrencies world.

My purpose for joining this forum is learn many things about Cryptocurrency and earn Bitcoin

Actually for earning money now most of the people used this forum. Because cryptotalk give us great opportunity. If we work in this forum then we can earn more money

Well this is a very good question as you know crypto talk is a very best campaign

The importance of this joining crypto talk is to earn money making good posts sharing knowledge to your friend mainly for newcomers.

4 minutes ago, Alafasi said:

The main purpose of my joining here is to earn as much money as I can.I think that is the purpose of all people.it is a good site for outsourcing. All students can join this site

Yes you are right the main purpose of joining this site to get earning but this site is not giving the earning only this site is giving very important knowledge too. So learn and earn from this site.

Using purpose is not a better word beside of that you can just interest because all the guys joining here has a interests about this site and with that he could earn money from this site too even he can gain different knowledge regarding different concepts.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Initially i joined this great platform just to earn money but after joining this and spend some time here i have come to know that cryptotalk is not only money earning platform but a good source of communication and sharing your knowledge and experience too with other people..

I myself have learned alot from cryptotalk and kind of like the community here. 

Hey frind I agree to your post I Also joined this forum to earn money but when I spend my Time here I learn a lot of knowledge and information about this forum and this useful information always help meto spend my time here without any problems and issue I'm very thankful this forum administered and  senior to provide us a great forum 

My task of joining cryptocurrency trading is to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency, which generates income. You need to read carefully, and study cryptotalk. 

i believe that cryptotalk is a great page where we can present our views on cryptocurrencies, also know a little more about how to invest when trading, it is a platform that allow us to learn.

My purpose is gain some knowledge about crypto world and earn some money.cryptotalk very good fourm giving money plus knowledge without investing money.

The purpose of joining in the crypto talk is for one thing and that is to earn money and also to be added that to earn money you need to do 30 comment every day. 

On 2/4/2020 at 11:43 AM, Aoshim said:

My purpose is fast know about exchange and help atlast commission other people  and make some money. Now I am very happy because I am satified for cryptotalk. 

Your goal is so good that it makes many people interested in following strategies to build exchanges and help many people. In fact I think so because I have the goal of wanting to know as far as possible about exchanges and help this forum become better so that it becomes more popular by earning a lot of income here too, right now I feel happy to be in the cryptotalk forum.