What are the common mistake in investing crypto? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are the common mistake in investing crypto?

The main mistake is that crypto investors gets lured by big profits in small time and gets scammed and also they invest in some fake sites with the help of some scam dealers and they often steal your money because most of them are newbies and they easily get into their words

Most common mistake in trading is they buy at high prices then sell it on low prices. Seem no sense, but actually like that. Many people is so hype when new coin released, they believe that coin price will going up soon, so they buy so much coin without research first. Then the dumping coin is happen. You also will get lose your money no matter if you holding it or sell it.

The common mistake is that the new members don't do any research before buying any new coin. also the new comers are not patient when doing trading.

the two most important mistakes and the purchase of cryptocurrency when it gives growth, and investing in one coin, this is a big risk, in order to reduce it, you need to divide your deposit into several coins, at least, then the probability of profit will become higher

Часто встречается ошибка, которую в основном выполняют начинающие инвесторы криптовалют в обмен на то, что они вкладывают деньги в инструменты, характеристики и принципы работы не известны. Во-первых, необходимо подробно освоить, как работает криптовалюта, на чем они основаны и в чем ее идея.

Maximum common mistake in trading is they buy at excessive charges then sell it on low prices. Seem no feel, however absolutely like that. Many people is so hype whilst new coin released, they accept as true with that coin rate will going up soon, in order that they purchase a lot coin without studies first. Then the dumping coin is occur. You also will get lose your money regardless of if you keeping it or sell it.

Investing is great, but it needs a lot of effort to know what is the appropriate currency to invest in, but if you are a professional enough to do it, you can do it easily and And you will win a lot from them

That's exactly what you said, This is what every coming biggner thinks he can trade. But first you have to learn something about currency. But still investing causes a loss. Then we start learning.

The most common mistake that the beginners fall in is that they think themselves very brilliant and they buy cryptos with all the capital they have, and this is a big mistake , the capital should be divided to at least three parts ad you buy different coins not only one and you buy at different times, and the minute you see that you have a profit that is more than ten percent you should sell and enjoy the profit, but getting greedy will make the beginner lose most of his investment.  

• +2 1

In all this time that I have been learning about investments and crypto currencies I have learned that, first of all, education is the main pillar in investments, we must know what we are doing, especially because our money is at risk. It is also important to emphasize that it is not good to invest in just one krypton currency, but to try to open a portfolio of at least 5. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend I think that most mistakes is put all amount on one invest that opposit if rules of investment don't put all eggs in same basket. So my advice divided your amount to less lose all amount 

Crypto investment are very tricky if you do it without enough knowledge or understanding so it's important to learn the market of that coin you tend to invest into and do researches if it's legit or not, we should also avoid new crypto coins on the market and Invest in popular ones or those that are on top.

One of the most common mistakes in the world of trade is the belief that only luck is a guarantor of profit, the matter is not so simple, experience and the accumulation of knowledge are also important, in addition to not making feelings control us, because calm and focus are greatly required to do our business.

Sometime we just too focused on profits and losses, and this will lead you to stop losing so fast or take profit so short, that you will get very little profit, and being panic and worrty. Than take a wrong decetion. In my view, common mistake would be to become greedy. People are joining crypto world because they heard about lot of people makes money quickly and become millionaire. 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Cryptocurrencies are not shares like stocks. You have no ownership in the company and receive no dividends. If a company issues a cryptocurrency, then it is very possible for the company to profit or get acquired, with no benefit to you. A company can be doing very well, yet their coin can drop.

• +4 1

The common mistake everyone does is to invest without proper knowledge without analyzing market, and most of the time without thinking just rush into it with all the currency you have so i recommend to study and learn about investment before starting and always start with less so you will lose less.

I think the worst mistake that anybody can make when investing, is that they let their emotions getting the better of them. Its not only Crypto trading, it happens to traders that trade - stocks, bonds, Forex, metals, etc. Many times people see that the trade has taken off without them & want to jump in at any price. Then they end up getting in at a bad price, they have to use a bigger stop lose & usually end up losing big time.

Patience & Discipline is key to be a successful trader. If you can control these 2 factors, you are half way there to be profitable. If the trade has taken off without, sit back & wait for the next ideal set up for. Dont chase the trade.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Hello my friend..one of the common mistakes that others make is not being patient that they expect to make money immediately, but it takes experience and time to start earning.

The most common mistake is to put your whole capital in just one coin, it is a devastating mistake, because you can loose all of your coins if this coin deteriorate, therefore it is better to divide your capital to several parts, according to how large it is and then choose the best coins to buy at their lowest and cease the chance to sell at their highest.

My friend that investing needs a lot of good experience, knowing reading the currency chart, how to invest and the appropriate time for it, in addition to that I will advise you not to put all your money into investing one currency. You should distribute your money and pay attention to it well during the currency so that you do not make mistakes and lose it. I wish you good luck

• +2 1

The biggest mistake  is that  in beginning  without  getting  any skill they invest that they should  like the other  members  which  earn more profit  from it because  they have too much knowledge  about it. 

News and upcoming events put huge effects on market trading but one should be careful that news agencies also spread negative news. So do not completely rely on news also do your own research. For a beginner it is key to gain full understanding about technology then make your trading methodology. Always start with small order along with less number of orders, usually beginners put several order in a single day it means he is putting his money at risk. Secure your coins use two factor authentication, do not put your coins at risk while exchanging.

A common mistake is to think that the crypto world will bring you huge profits from your first day in trading. This is what costs beginners huge losses at the beginning of their path, which may push them to surrender early. 

There are many mistakes that are very common and popular among the users like in investment the people who are literally bigenners invest a large amount that is risky,and most of the people share there personal data with the scammers or unknown sites that can also cause them lose.

• +1 1