What is your main goal... ? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Thanks for asking my friend, I think that my main goal, frankly, is money to meet various needs. But this money does not come for free. It takes a period of my time and I do not mind because it worked in any way. I think it is better than any other job in addition to that there is another goal which is knowledge For cryptocurrencies and share them with other people.

Thank you for this outstanding informative post. This really moves me on never to depend on my daily posts to earn here on cryptoTalk but instead should take it as part of the success story of my life to earn more and this post should be an advice to we members that we should use the opportunity of being on the forum to achieve more on Cryptocurrency.

The only time I invested from my real money is when I learnt the basics about trading and wanted to give it a try , and the reason because I invested is because there was no good way to earn good profit to start trading with in a short time because if there was I wouldn't invest from my money and this is not wrong at all 

you can find many people who earn a lot now in crypto although they didn't invest at all from their money , they just were able to invest the capital they made from different sites in the correct way to make huge profits and continued trading with it

Our main objective in this field is that we can learn as much as possible.  we want to increase typing speed their .This is a big opportunity for me and you .how much we can get from here 

The main goal of my joining to this forum is to gain experience and knowledge from different countries people about cryptocurrency . Because according to my thinking  in near future cryptocurrency will become very valuable .It is also included in my aim to invest and earn from this forum.

The problem with that is time, at least he knows how he wants to waste his time and at what point he wants to stop. Usually I use altcoin as a result of the bounty for investment and trading. My goal is to make money by working on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency and get rid of unemployment and know about the currency available online. 

Very interesting and informative topic thanks for sharing this with us. I appreciate your post. Actually, my goal is to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading with this i will also earn some money at this platform. In short faucets are really wast of time and money

Usually my main goal in crypto forums is to gain enough knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency and make more money in less time.  Because Crypto Forum is a suitable platform for gaining knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.  And to make more money in a short time by posting money in this forum.

Well, my main goal in this forum is to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and also to earned some money because these two are the main reason why we are working here, i will try some other platforms which is listed in the post to explore more the branches of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My main goal is getting power through earning more money. I would to start investing in cryptocurrencies through trading to be able to make a lot of money. But is is extremely difficult to acquire cryptocurrencies from trading and I am learning hard.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:39 PM, Slaymind said:

Yes i agree with you.all the posts we make and share in the community are to help the people of our community and in that way we earn money.

I really appreciate you to share such types of information

As I,m not only join Crypto talk for money but my other purpose is learning about digital marketing in this world. So create good and unique topics your goals comes to you

I think that working here and then professing trading and analysis on the platform is the best goal a person might set The profession of working in the cryptocurrency market is profitable and we see it profitable for beginners, even those who do not possess analysis skills, but with time and learning about the market, I see that commitment to it and work will become an excellent source of income for anyone.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes, time is very expensive, of course we must develop ourselves every now and then, in order to obtain more information and knowledge, as this is the main reason for finding us here and is learning in order to get money

• +2 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:21 AM, Waqas warun said:

Thanks for the information and suggestions . My main goal is to buy some currencies and hold it as well to learn how to invest when i get enough knowledge then i will invest

But you must learn also on how to discover the coin that's have future, because if you have invested to the coins with non future, you'll get lost your money and while you have already waiting nothing for a longtime. 

• +2 1

My point is to work here and pick up information. So I set out to really utilize the cash I procure from digital currency and furthermore ensure that am ready to affect information on different individuals from the gathering.

My main goal is to be an permanent member of cryptotalk.Learning many things about cryptocurrency and many others things like trading.When i got some money from there i will research about trading.If i found a way which one match with my need i will trade.

Excellent topic friend I liked it a lot, but currently my main objective is to study everything about the cryptocurrency market since I want to be a professional trader, and I also have my income saved in long-term cryptocurrencies, for example I have Algorand saved and generating a daily percentage for have them.

My friend you create a good post and this shows your honesty and the love with this forum. My main goal is learning about the cryptocyrrency because this knowledge will help me in the future. And I am a student therefore this is a good way of earning at this forum as a part time job.

I think most people aim get money from here.no one come here without any reason .my aim earn money because am student i can't work any other platforms without complete degree .so i do work in cryptotalk .i am that i choice this platform form it good platform for earn money

There is no man who have no goal. So i have also a goal. I want to an active worker in this forum and earn money to be self dependent. By using this Forum earning money is very interesting. So i determine to fulfill my aim. 

my main goal is to move the best crypto platform searching but i can't  because this is the best crypto discussion platform that is best for searching engine. I'm very excited due to this. i can find this finally

The main goal of mine is getting knowledge from this website and make some money then I will be able to become a part of forex, I will invest my money at forex and get a great profit. 

Hello my dear friends 

My main goal is to go to the forex trading after gethring some obey form the crypto talk .goals means different values two different people and earn an account of money to be self dependent.

My main goal is to work hard and earn a lot in the forum and have a little to take home and help some other people too. So working hard and been dedicated is the main goal and earn a lot