What is your main goal... ? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main aim and goal here is to achieve alot that will help my daily needs.the knowledge aspects is there and also the token that will be paid after work.

To become a successful man. I try to do my level best to gain my achievement. I have a goal. I work hard to reach in my goal. I have to be patient because success is not come one day. So many failure later you will gain success. I'm tring to be patient. Let's see what happen in my life. Hope for the best.         

On 12/29/2020 at 6:34 PM, Trend bolt11 said:

The goal I have is to become financially independent. To be able to do what ever I want with my spare time and not be restricted to working just because i have to. I would start getting more freedom at around $1000 dollars a month. My goal is to make money and  achieved my reputation on cryptotalk.

To be the financial independent that's is everyone dreams, but it will not be possible for everyone because no one will be the client of each other.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My main goal is to get more knowledge on crypto currency,And become a n active member of the forum and also get more profit from platform,And In next 2year to come i should be able to invest from cryptotalk so that I can be buying and be selling, that is why crypto currency is not get money only but to also get the knowledge.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this matter with you, this is very, very interesting .. And I have read a lot of articles before going into this platform, so I advise new members to persevere in learning everything that is useful because knowledge enables us to achieve goals and success in our field. If you agree with me, the vision is presented to me. Heart thanks

• +1 1

My main goal is to be good trader. I want to do crypto trading as a full time job.  So i am trying to learn all about crypto world and crypto trading. And this forum is helping me a lot. 

My goal is to earn 1 million dollar to provide  for myself a best sport car and a luxury life. I wanna to invest in cryptocurrencies through trading to be able to make a lot of money. But is is extremely difficult and I should never stop.

Our goals is different everyone has their own objective then everyone always working to executed their goals, main go of mine in this platform to come and earnings and aquire knowledge and experience at the same time because I know this platform is full of sharing knowledge and experience everyday.

• +1 1

My main goal is hardworking .A hard-work employee is someone who's willing to learn always looking for new ways to grow  in any platform . I focus on growth,knowledge and experience in crypto talk .Because  it  is a golden  chance  for  me   to do  hard  work  and get  my goal.

• +1 1

that my own objective sniff out develop want so as to add sixth sense within no matter what cryptorency is, because the it gets a very long time to appreciate everything. there is a large amount who we need to appreciate, ranging from short selling, making an investment and the rest

This is a good and informative post for everyone who are working on cryptotalk forum . Every body has his own goal and aims. My aims to join this plateforum to get knowledge and earn money. This plateforum gives money as well as knowledge.

This is a good and informative post for every one on this palteforum. As we know every body has his own goal in life. My aim and goal is to get knowledge and earn money from cryptotalk world . It is a popular plateforum to earn money and gain experience. Cryptotalk world give the all users of forum to equall oppertunities ..

In my view, if you do not know when to sell and when to buy, then you cannot earn a profit at that time. My main objective of coming on this platform is to get good knowledge about this platform so that I can earn good money from this platform. 

My primary objective that made me the root of the forum is learning and expanding experience in cryptocurrencies very well.

And furthermore learning with benefit, which means I can learn and succeed simultaneously.

My goal is to eran momey and learn so many things about cryptotalk .cryptotalk is very helpful to earn money and meet new people. Knowledge about cryptotalk knowing very well.

My goal is to understand bitcoin and cryptotalk enough that I can earn money from this platform and be an independent person and other thing is that I want to able enough that I can teach others that is best platform and best currency. I think about 4 years ago I heard about bitcoin and that time I said that this is fake but now I understand that this not a fake thing.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

One of the most valuable investment is time. We invest time in a platform according to our goal and learn new things and gain knowledge from it. This new skill set will be very beneficial in attaining the goals. 

My main goal is to make money in a smooth and secure way, to gain new information in the world of digital currencies and cryptography, and to stay informed of all that is up to date.

Crypto talk getting pay my post then i am acquiring knowledge in crypto currency. This forum prepares its member to a next level using their accumulated idea they learn from the past from posting. 

It's very effective information.... A goal is an idea of the future or desired result that a person or a group of people envision, plan and commit to achieve. People endeavour to reach goals within a finite time by setting deadlines.A goal is an objective or target that someone is trying to reach or achieve.My main goal is earn money for this site 

I believe this is actually the ideal directions that could get through the people or even through admins this particular will end up being concentrated using the goal after which all of us can provide the efficient function towards the discussion board using the objective we ought to additionally discover with this actions about staying away from any kind of problems.

My goal here is to gain or obtain information or data on everything that is related to cryptocurrencies because my goal is to know all your information and I believe that there is a lot of information and new every day that is why my goal is never finished because always there is more.

I fully agree with your friend, I also want to earn money that is my goal but the learning that this platform teaches us is also good, my great goal would be with the money I can earn to help my children in their dreams.

My goal is to learn from cryptocurrency and to reach life. I have to learn more from this forum. Working here will also help you to know the benefits. I want to earn money from here, i want to earn knowledge from here. I want to know more about new things. I want to reach my life goal.

As you mentioned in your post, when you start searching for earnings online, the goal will always be to earn free money. When you realize that the process is quite long, you have the experience left and you begin to learn, to evolve as a person. At that point your goals change.
You focus on investing to achieve lasting profits over time.