What is your main goal... ? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

57 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

Regarding trading, it is said that it needs a great and huge experience in order to succeed, and some members say that it has short-term or long-term types, this is all I know about trading, if I want to get more information, what are the ways to achieve this?

There is no doubt @Kenan12 if we want successful career in trading then we have lot of experience and knowledge, and in trading so many traders applied different kind of terms, like you mention short mid long terms, it's all depends on our trading pair's and market conditions.

Yes, in reality there are many alternatives to earn money but of course not all of us have the same tastes, so the important thing is to have the initiative and choose the best option according to our tastes, therefore it is a unique and personal decision but it does not hurt learn from experts like you.

Thanks for the important discussion.  My goal is to study as well as work part-time in crypto.  Which will have two benefits for me.  First, I can earn something that I can use in my studies.  Second, learn something new about crypto.

My main goal is to get some knowledge from.this forum and invest my time on.good platform and earn money and crypto is very informative site and i learn about the currencies from here and i am also enjoyed working here

Main goal for joining this platform is ultimately learn more about digital currencies and also earn a good money, in order to invest in other legit platform and have a proper way of earning.

16 minutes ago, Technology said:

I also believe this is not the right time for investment if someone wants to hold for long time before trading them out instead of that one should be patient for the coins to drop down maybe in the middle of the year so that he/she can accumulate as much as he wish, what do you think?

This is the general  strategy  of buy or hold any coin because look now btc price above than 40k usd but if you buy btc now then you can face huge lose because every  pump  has an huge dump so in this case, best strategy  for you is wait for market crash and prepare your capital @Technology

Dear friend .. I can tell you that my main goal here is to collect information and to become an expert in cryptocurrencies and so on .. In the second place I aspire to achieve financial gains from my presence here .. Good luck

My goal in this forum is to learn crypto and earn bitcoin. I joined this forum to gain knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency. Our goal should be to acquire knowledge in every field. Because with knowledge and experience we are able to earn a lot of fame and money. We need to learn and read all the time.

• +1 1

My main goal on this platform of croptotalk is that to learn about the currency and the experience of the exchange of the other currency and learn about the different topic

Life goals are the big things to work for and accomplish such as getting married and having a family, starting your own business, becoming a big-time executive, or traveling the globe. ... Setting goals gives you purpose, and they help you to guide your life

I think my main aim in this cryptotalk forum, is to make good knowledge and experience from this great cryptotalk site and make sure every members will achieve more information from my post so that we will work together to have good ideas from each others and we make more incomes in this cryptotalk forum

Thanks for the information without any doubts this builds a pattern of how things should be done, I have always said that it is better to learn a lot first before going with any practice and on this platform it is something that can be done to learn first before practicing .

• +1 1

My main goal is to become powerful through earning a lot of money. I would to start investing in cryptocurrencies through trading to be able to make a lot of money. But is is extremely difficult to acquire cryptocurrencies from trading and I am learning hard.

My main goal is attain the maximum information from the crypto talk.here different types of information are available on crypto talk platform like about mobile app mobile phone function

That's a detailed information you had just brought to us . And I thank you for sending your valuable information here. Yeah it is very important to spend decent amount of time in this forum so that you can learn and help others learn by making useful and meaningful posts.

My main goals is to become better and want to have insights in what Cryptorency is and the future, because it takes a long time to understand everything. There is a lot that we need to understand, starting from trading, investing and others.

My primary goal is to learn because with experience gaining money will automatically come to me.
Unfortunately, there are many beginners who want to get rich quickly, and this pushes them to invest all their money without learning the basics of the market, and this leads to their loss a great loss.

My main goal of being on this forum is to work to make money, but I did not know that I could get such a large amount of information during my work.

Working here on the Internet is much better than working in reality and it saves me time for my studies, and it also helps me earn some of my expenses.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a helpful forum and in this forum my goal is learning and I want to collect more knowledge about this.and because I am a student and I have no more time to join job and I also want money for paid my education experience.so my mission is to get knowledge and experience and get earn money

Different people have different goals . Some people work here for the money , some do for gaining knowledge and some do for both of these . I personally work here in this forum for attaining both of these , income and knowledge . 

My main goal is to learn more knowledge about crypto currency because my future ambition is to be a digital trader after my education and with this forum i think am i started to achieve to some basic principles about trading and some knowledgeable skills that will enable me to participate in global market.

• +1 1

Hello friends ,

Every one have different goal my main goal is earn at least one BTC .Because this is the one demandable and valuable coin We can do everything don't lose hope work hard with focus your goal and be honest .

Thank you 

• +3 1

Dear Friend I'm not likeful to this particular useful We need to do new allies that inform us and our supporting improved our skills and acquire new experiences that my main goal of joining the forum is to acquire the necessary experience to move forward in this forum and I hope this is the goal of everyone here

The main of engaging with cryptotalk is to get information about whats happening around. And to know more about crypto currency. And also by doing cryptotalk we can easily learn about trading and different types of trading and the most safest way to make money in a very easy manner.