What is your main goal... ? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Working in faucet website and join different mining website is just a waste of time because we cannot get anything from these websites. My main goal is to become a crypto trader. I want learn good thing about cryptocurrency trading because if you want to stay in online learning field then you must focus on real ways of earning. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the method

Very informational. I joined to this discussion to peruse more about crypto and find out additional. I read more than I remark so I can develop and the talks here merits the while. It's more important than the installment

my main goal is to learn about cryptocurrency and gets its experience I want to go in the field of cryptocurrency to get success I want to become a trader instead of these kinds of focusing on faucets and airdrops I think these are waste of time and I don't want to join them.

That's a great information over there and I might say everyone one has their goals or in simple terms plans for making an investment online of which it's a good thing though we must first gain enough knowledge in every area we want to work on like here in this forum my main goal is to learn more about crypto currency and use the earnings I get to begin some other investments out there.

Well dear my goals is to become a successful trader and I am working hard and researching a lot and trying to learn a lot about Cryptocurrencies and dear this forum is helpful for me bcz it provides me the honest information and moreover getting deep analysis I would go to make my first investment. Wish me best luck u all

My main goal which push me toward crypto is that gain knowledge and of course earn money and become independent and do something big in future and know all the important rules and regulation related to crypto currency 

My main goal is earning money and get fex income  every month  and make successful investments and get knowledge about crypto world 

Yes, today a very good information has been given by me, first of all, let me tell you that my main goal is learning and the best platform is the best platform given by me, since I have joined it for And the best thing is that by staying on this platform, you have to earn along with learning and running, then this is the best thing.You just work hard and tell about your knowledge information cryptocurrency .

Excellent sir, you are sharing very good information. You must have worked very hard to create this topic and write this post, you are doing a great job. First of all I thank you.
Then I want to say that all the members in the forum should make informative and standard posts in the same way. I joined this forum for the purpose of making money, I have never worked on any online forum before. And I didn't know about cryptocurrencies. But since I became a part of this forum, my knowledge has increased a lot. And there are many benefits. This forum is really informative and useful. This is the best online forum. Where we make money as well as knowledge and experience. We should value this forum.

• +2 1

My personal goal is to install a certain amount of mining equipment that works using solar energy 24 hours a day, I do not plan to make a living from this, however I consider that a passive and stable income can help maintain certain savings in the long term, in addition although the equipment  they are something old they will always work to mine some currency with a low difficulty..

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Well said, time is the treasure we have. We should value our time and now we all are spending our precious time at this platform so, we should get maximum benefits from it. If we spend time properly then we can learn many new things from this forum. 

• +2 1

In future, I want to start crypto mining. So my dear, You can realise what is my main goals. In this forum,  i learn the basic knowledge of crypto currency. I think, i can make a big crypto mining lab for mining. Mining is the main process for making crypto currency. 

@Tasnim Tanim Yes dear it is possible to earn 180 dollar in a month for this step we need to more hardworking and research main factor gain it for achievement this goal you need to make minimum 30 post per day then you will success in your aim.

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Hey dude, my main goal is to become a businessman. I am working hard to earn a huge amount of money and then invest it in trading and other online markets to earn a lot of money and become a successful businessman.

My main goal is to make money and lots of money to afford anything I want twice. Making money and using it to make the world a vetter place gas always been the essence of evryone putting on lots of efforts to work and work. Working is gaining money unless you apply all your sense and efforts then you can make so much money

My main goal on this forum is to learn more on cryptocurrency trading and investment in order to start investing on Cryptocurrency to earn more profit than what i can earn here to be among the successful one's in Cryptoworld.

Our main goal in cryptoworld is to make good profit to our various wallets and since that is the case then we have to learn more about the field in the likes of this forum so that earning can be more easier for us whenever we choose to begin a career in trading field or investment of coins. Knowledge is light seek it first my fellow cryptonians.

I am a student and I was looking for a part time job. Then, I have joined this forum and feeling very happy by working here. MY main goal is to get the information and knowledge about this forum first and then invest some money after learning about investment from this forum. I have nothing week ago and Now, I m looking to get my first payment. This forum is really providing good information about investing and crypto currencies.

Very informative. I joined to this gathering to peruse more about crypto and find out additional. I read more than I remark so I can develop and the talks here merits the while. It's more significant than the installment.

You give us a valuable  information.But I think the best think is to get information and learning about the cryptocurrenies.And also we can earn some money from this market for my daily base expenes. I earned by doing trading, posting on this  forum

Yes you are right and we have to set our goals to start a work or job. Because if we can't set our goals then we can never be successful. And my goal is first to complete my education and then start a job related to that education which am getting.

Hey mate my main goal is to get my success in crypto because crypto is the best platform where i can achieve my goal and my expenses. I want to get more earning in crypto and want my goal to be fulfilled and i will achieve one day. Thanks 

My main goal is to learn about cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and then earn enough to fullfill my studies expenses through it. But the best thing is that I came here to earn money but now I have a lot to learn. 

• +5 1

I will invest the money that I get from working on this platform, I will invest it in further trading, So in this way I will be able to grow my business and gain profits .I will not only spend money which earn from here, but will trade with that money .

• +5 1