What is your main goal... ? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

A very important topic.  My goal is to gain knowledge and make money.  These two jobs together are very important to me as a student.  There are many categories from which we can achieve success by applying ideas or knowledge in real life.  Two birds with one stone.  Which is very beneficial and great work.  So this forum is very useful and helpful for students.

My main goal is to earn money and gain alot of knowledge by cryptotalk. In cryptotalk your main goal  should earn money   whether you invest or without investment but carefully  follow the rules of cryptotalk.

• +5 1

Quite instructive. I signed as much as this discussion board to read extra approximately crypto and examine extra. I read more than I comment so I can develop and the lectures right here is worth the even as. It's greater precious than the price

Goal is clear make money in short time it is difficult but not possible we try our best to earn lots of money in short time our investment is our time time is everything there is no more important rather than time

Making money, like everyone else, is my goal.I joined this form so that I can achieve my goals and have experience about working and it also increases my knowledge.earn money is sefldependent and help the others member is independent so we should always help the others members .This form is like a community so we should add comments on it so that other members can read and understand it easily and they can create their own post in a good way so we help each other۔

My main goal is earning and 2nd goal is learning. So this is best way to earn lots of money so my aim is earn money from writing comments and invest them for profit so i am buy some coins and get lots of money

@alexisfuentes Obviously, my main goal is to get in touch with other forum members in sharing useful and informative knowledge in the crypto world with good quality contents about crypto opportunities, concepts, ideas, and possibilities that can help me in making my daily steady profits outside the forum

download (70).jpg

To be honest, my only goal why I decided to join and work here in this forum is to earn some money for school allowance and to help my family someday. So that I always make sure to fulfill my daily qouta with good quality contents for better rewards.

Once you join crypto platform, it is mandatory to know that what is your final goal. What is your vision? This means that where do you actually want to see yourself in future? Is your goal all about earning money or you wanna seek some knowledge and skills out of it? Whether you are keen to get some know how about modern currency and trading methods and applying your knowledge in future to earn big and make your future. Some people join this to kill their boredom in free times, some are curious to know about the realities and fantasies of modern world, some join to make living no matter how it comes from. I think earning money should be the first priority and then comes updating your relevant knowledge. 

My main goal here is to learn something and show something in the future. I am trying to learn about many things here. So I like everyone's valuable posts the most. I want to be a successful investor. So that I can earn a lot of profit. So I need everyone's help the most. Thanks.

I have many goals by joining this forum, I initially wanted to earn cryptocurrencies and make profits for me, but now I want to gain knowledge and more information about the investment mechanism with Bitcoin and how the spread and use of this currency increases in the last period.
This platform opens up wide horizons for us to learn and gain.

My aim is to be a good member of cryto to give information to newbie and its helps to grow up and learn very good knowledge from others post and its help to earn money as well as good poster

• +2 1

My main goal is to learn how to talk and how to show their thoughts about the online earning money.And how to enter in perectical life.and how to earn.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, time is a priceless gift we have as a human beings, but how we used the time varies. Therefore, Crypto is here to make your time valuable, widen your knowledge and make it impactful to others while getting income from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing that useful piece of information with us. What's important is not just to earn free coins in this forum but also to grab the best of informations available that could enable us learn how to start trading and earn in a very big and wonderful ways. More so, that could set us on the track of becoming Bitcoin millionairns.

Basically every person in the world want to get success in his life so they choose different profession different business for achievement of their goal first setting of the goal is very important thing in the life to become successful my main goal is to become rich that I can afford the all facilities for life. 

Basically my goal is to learn about the cryptocurrency and to invest and trade in the field of the cryptocurrency and get a lot of profit from it.

Its my goal to succeed and make fortune form the cryptocurrency setting and I wish to make it very big here but this is a platform that have been helping us to gain a lot but the money is not up to the task again. I don't know why they stop the other btc payment this has weakened my activities here. @Cryptonas @Zamani1

9 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Its my goal to succeed and make fortune form the cryptocurrency setting and I wish to make it very big here but this is a platform that have been helping us to gain a lot but the money is not up to the task again. I don't know why they stop the other btc payment this has weakened my activities here. @Cryptonas @Zamani1

@Mubiflow You are absolutely right mate and i totally agree wit you as one's goal here must be to learn about Cryptocurrency and to be a successful Cryptocurrency trader and investor through the post here. However my goal is to also make unique posts to earn as much as i can.

It is one of the best sites to earn money, fame and knowledge, and my main goal of it is to earn money cleanly, safely and for a long life .. Thank you

My main goal is to earn money, I want to earn money through trading because a lot of money can be earned by trading, 1 day $ 100 + income can be made for this I like trading income very much 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

This is what I'm always saying too, there are too many comments about free this, free rewards,free bitcoin. In fact there is nothing free and never was. Money needs action and this action also needs time. The very limited payments require low effort and time but instead we could create skills and become potent for better payments.

My main goal is earn money and gain knowledge.Without knowledge I can't stay in forum.If I haven’t any knowledge about it I cant be earn here.The most important thing in forum is knowledge and writing skills.My goal is approach people by my writing skill and knowledge.If I can take their attention I can be reach my goal.Helping others in forum is also my goal.I want to help them by give true  information.

• +1 1

My main goal is to be software developer.  It is my only goal . Everybody needs a goal in life. So my goal is to be software developer. I will try to build my own software. It is my dream. I also want to earn money ,so also work here earn money. 

• +3 1

My mein goal is to be a traveler and food blogger together because I want to earn money and I will travel different  countries  and try different foods from different countries and give reviews to people so that they can also check the good and bad of those foods.I want to enjoy the beauty of different countries and see God's creation I don't want to die before I travel these countries.I have some other little dreams that won't end now. If I were to say a little bit about my goal.I would say that I want to be is a food blogger and a traveler.

my goal is going to be a richest person in crypo worlk and one day i will achieve a goal

On 12/13/2020 at 2:04 PM, Rana Tiger said:

My main goal is to learn how to talk and how to show their thoughts about the online earning money.And how to enter in perectical life.and how to earn.

its very easy to learn and more to more use like crypotalk sides and one day we will be able to talk and earn online in a good way.