What is your main goal... ? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Hello dear, thanks for the wonderful and distinctive topic where my goal is. I want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies with a large capital and to have a very large project where I develop with the cryptocurrency market and achieve my goal that I seek. I wish you success dear

My main goal is to learn more about different aspects of cryptocurrencies as much as possible. Besides this I want to earn money, but not rely on the forum only. I want to earn money by investing in different cryptocurrencies, or maybe mining some of them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

the main goal is to earn money and which way you use is different for each person I think learning any skill is best among all and it will be long lasting too. What do you say?

My main goal is to gain knowledge.With knowledge, we make the impossible possible but money cannot do everything.And my main goal on this platform was to gain knowledge as well as make money. So I say it is better to acquire knowledge than money.

Goal is nothing but to be successful and make money, we don't do business for nothing we do business in other to gain profit and progress in life.

That is entirely significant data however I think the best believe is to get data and finding out about the cryptocurrenies is use in the component you can undoubtedly utilize the data in element.

The main goal of many people including me using cryptocurrency is to make money, by getting through a free site or by trading to make a profit, where buying and selling is not the goal.

My main goal why I want to work here is to earn enough money so that I can start my small business with my family. So that I always motivate myself to work here for better rewards.

goal means a fixed target of humans life..but people have many many different goals in his life..my main gola is a make a teacher..because it is a noble profession...a teacher is always respected by everybody..

My main goal on cryptotalk is make a lots of money in posting adds and topic or giving Rating and this all payment are invest in investbox the investBox on cryptotalk is very good they pay for you in daily percentage so this investment is my first  goal on cryptotalk 

My main goal in this forum, is make good use of time to make learning and also receive payments. And make make use of it to trade and invest to make double my earnings. 

Earlier when I joined this platform then my aim is just earn amount by making the posts simply. But after spending some time on this forum I have changed my mind. And I starting to get some skills about the trading. Because in future I want to become a successful trader . That's why u am now getting skills , experience and knowledge to judge these things properly.

• +2 1

every men have a good drem but i think i will make a group then we will help my all member they can get more good benefits and lead there family. and we have build our future life.

thanks 

my main goal in cryptocurrency is to reach such an income so that I can live comfortably for several years without worrying about anything. it used to be a dream, but it has become a goal.

• +2 1

You gave a very good information i asigned up to this forum to read more about crypto and learn more. I read more than I comment so I can grow and the lectures here is worth the while. It's more valuable than the payment. Thanks 

• +1 1

Hello firiends !

Every person has different ideas and different goals to achieve .

Similarly the person who is joining the cryptocurrency has his own aim.

I would like to tell you why i joined the cryptocurrency. It is way to earn money with zero investment . A little attention needed to make money not too hard . I joined it to earn money so that i may be able to fulfill my necessarily things

I think in crypto if you new in cryptocurrency so at first you have to know about this currency.  Without gaining a pretty good knowledge you cant earn money. So your  main ambition should be gain Knowledge.  It will help you for earning  

• +1 1

Welcome to the crypto forum.  I am a student.  My main goal as a student is to be self-reliant. I think working in crypto is self-sufficient as well as studying, and meeting daily needs.

Nobody should forget they main reason why they join this forum, the main two reasons are to get a lot of knowledge about crypto currency and also Enough money to go into trading.

The aim of the work here is to save as much knowledge and experience as possible in order to delve into the field of cryptocurrencies and cryptography, which is the future of the world. The more knowledge and experience you have, the more money you have.

• +2 2

The best way to earn money online is in this forum, I was looking for the best way for a long time and without a doubt this is it. I also tried aidrop and they are a very good alternative.

Quite interesting I signed up in this forum to make some money and also gain some knowledge about crypto, my goal here is not only the benefit but there are some useful content that will help boast my ability during trading, which include trading skills, how to avoid been scam, lastly how to invest and make a good profit in crypto currencies.

• +1 1

Hello Friends!!! My main goal is to invest income and work here...i want to collect my income for future because i want to make my future bright through this site

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.