What is your main goal... ? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Hy mates I hope you having a great day I want to ask that my main goal is to be rich from this forum and getting experience of trading online and for money

• +4 1

For now my goal is to earn that much money on crypto it would be enough to by something i need, and at the same time to proove my relatives it is possible to earn with crypto. 

Edited by TMilew

I am thinking that I will invest in the future in cryptocurrencies and enter the trading market, but this takes time and gain more information

My first goal of being here is to earn money but as I started the full engagement I realized I'm learning alot instead of earnings and that made me fall in love more with the platform than before because of this functionality

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My main goal when I joined this forum was only to earn and go but when I start to understand many things here, the table turned upside down from earning to learning, I later realized that joining this forum shouldn't be for earning only but to learn too.

• +1 1

my main goal is to earn money and at the same time learn about investing and trading, in my opinion the future is bitcoin and this business

Being honest, I have gone through a lot of process this year, I have learned a lot about making money online, it is difficult to see the quality of the faucet, airdrop and money doublers pages, many pages that invest money lose time, effort and In many cases money, I have been through all that in 2020, and my main objective is to make money on the internet, and I finally found cryptotalk.

This forum has given many tests of payment, the effort is rewarded and the profit is acceptable and despite that you learn in the cryptographic process, I can say that this forum looks incredible and the fame it has with the tests, it is worth working here, I can say that I will be working this forum for quite some time.

Being honest, I have gone through a lot of process this year, I have learned a lot about making money online, it is difficult to see the quality of the faucet, airdrop and money doublers pages, many pages that invest money lose time, effort and In many cases money, I have been through all that in 2020, and my main objective is to make money on the internet, and I finally found cryptotalk.

This forum has given many tests of payment, the effort is rewarded and the profit is acceptable and despite that you learn in the cryptographic process, I can say that this forum looks incredible and the fame it has with the tests, it is worth working here, I can say that I will be working this forum for quite some time.

Hye thanks for sharing nivce information but my goals to give knowledge and earn money i not only want to earn money i also give information about cryptocurruncies

Indeed! Our main goal is to get money but I am here to improve my vocabulary and to start trading.

Crypto talk is an awesome platform to express ourselves and earn money.

I'm  expecting better growth in the future in my crypto world.

18 hours ago, Biojay said:

My main goal when I joined this forum was only to earn and go but when I start to understand many things here, the table turned upside down from earning to learning, I later realized that joining this forum shouldn't be for earning only but to learn too.

@Biojay..We need to have a good goal in the forum.  But those who come just to make money will not be able to do anything good on the forum.  It is important to gain knowledge in our forums.  If you can achieve well in the forum then it will be much better for you.  The forum has all the information in the crypto world, and you can get knowledge by getting good information from there. If you acquire knowledge then you can earn money.

• +3 1

My main goal is to gain  knowledge from this platform and teach to other members and trade here with investment but first i will collect money and get experience about trading.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, webamooz said:

My goal is to reach to passive income and then go to others type of investment and generate active income because I am a business man and I know that at some point in the future I will see the fruits of the my time investing in my goal.

As we all know, different members of the forum have different goals an ambitions, and just like @webamoozI hope to reach level that I will be earning passive income in the crypto world 

That's an interesting topic, but my main goal in this forum as a student is to earn income to support myself financially and also learn and acquire some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I also invest my time in this forum. 

Thanks for sharing this topic with all of us . My main goal is to earn some money by posting comments on this forum. I want to collect money by posting on this  forum . And after saving  a good amount of money . I want to do trade and wanted to become a successful person

Our main goal is that if we can do something good here, our reputation will increase a lot because I can work here. Goodbye. I have learned a lot here. I hope one day we will know something good here and we can discuss every issue.  Something can be understood because we hope we can do something good here. We can learn a lot because one day we can be successful. You think we can do a lot of good work here.

27 minutes ago, scofield64 said:

That's an interesting topic, but my main goal in this forum as a student is to earn income to support myself financially and also learn and acquire some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I also invest my time in this forum. 

@scofield64 I agree with you on this mate as i am also a student like you. My goal in this forum is to earn income to support me financially to settle some of my school bills and also learn the knowledge of how to also become a good Cryptocurrency trader to be successful in life.

All have many goals and it's mainly to earn money. But without knowledge we cannot move on. So get an education after help others to get education then money will come if we deserve and don't find easy way to get money just hard work. 

This is valuable talk.we must learn also learn here.we want to become independent here and fulfill our need and earn a good amount of money.we must work hard and bece successfull in our life.and spend a luxury life.its a goal of life.

To obtain in this forum the biggest experience possible to be able to develop in the world of the cryptocurrencies with the minor possible risk 

It is very interesting question. I think my main goal is become a good trader of crypto. It is the best for me and it is profitable for me. Because it is heart for and always profitable for me.

• +2 1

My main goal is do work  earning some money and learn from Cryptocurrency.  This forum is helpful for me. This platform many earning thing learn me. In modern world many jobs are available in Internet part time we do job and earn money. 

You are right my friend, time is the more expensive thing ever. When we are here we take about 2 or 3 hours for just writing posts but the smartest one who take this time to learn more and more in addition to make some money to start increase thim from his knowledge. 

It is not the objective of this post, to present these failures here, but it is presented in a blatant manner in this case. I hope they really make time to read it because it is something helpful and very useful. the main goal that i also want to achieve is get some more money without investing actual money. There are people who want to raise money.  All of these are choices and depends on peoples perspective upon crypto. And for me this platform is like knowledge book with reward to read it and write on it.