What is your main goal... ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

On 3/3/2020 at 10:05 AM, Mithun Raju said:

Main goal of joining this platform is to make friends from this and also to make an earning as well as to enhance the abilities of writing comments and describing about current things

my main goal on this forum is to increase my writing skill because I am weak in English this forum is helping me a lot and with this I can earn some pocket money as well because I am a student this is perfect way to make pocket money 

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 1

I have two primary goals in this platform one of them is to make a living by making a good post and the other one is to learn more about crypto currency.

It is true that the knowledge we learn in this forum is worth much more than the 30,000 Satoshi we earn for 30 posts.
I learn a lot from this forum which helped me to think well and make money.

Making a good amount of profits daily or monthly should be our purpose! Even if we need 50$ or 100$ monthly, this depends on your capital and your experiences in this cryptocurrencies trading world!

On 4/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, AmjadBydn said:

For me my main goal is to make money here while I am learning about trading !
and I think this is the main goal for the forum also ! because they said that get paid for each post !

It is important as during our time with cryptocurrencies we also educate ourselves and become more experienced. We learn how to spot scams and how to grab real opportunities. This comes with experience and by being honest with our work and educating ourselves.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

It is important as during our time with cryptocurrencies we also educate ourselves and become more experienced. We learn how to spot scams and how to grab real opportunities. This comes with experience and by being honest with our work and educating ourselves.

Yeah that's right for me I have gained many experience while I'm here! As I told you I was know nothing about Cryptocurrency! But now with this forum I really been good at this field and I'm going to improve it while making topics for you guys

Certainly, my goal now is to earn money and that is by trading in cryptocurrencies where I buy some cryptocurrencies at a low price and sell them when the price rises, perhaps in the future when I have a large capital I make investment is a profitable method as well

On 2/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

This is very good content since it important you will always to the bigger picture in order for you to know after stepping up what's next and don't slack off in order for you not to waste your progress. If you're goal is big in crypto world then learn and study to invest. 

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, this post is really great and full of positive energy, yes I think we all went through one or all of these stages, it is necessary to define the goal and then the strategy to achieve this goal, for me I spent a long time working with taps and other sites that you mentioned but I Now I am not regretful because I gained so much experience from her. It is part of my success at the moment.

13 hours ago, Moaz said:

Certainly, my goal now is to earn money and that is by trading in cryptocurrencies where I buy some cryptocurrencies at a low price and sell them when the price rises, perhaps in the future when I have a large capital I make investment is a profitable method as well

Same here then I'm going to save how much I earned then use it in future transactions for me to be able to earn more profits and use those profits to start a business. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You have made a great point because this does not corresponds with cryptocurrencies only, we have to invest our time in something that we love and only that could help us to get money and happiness.

This is a good creative topic and my main goal is to earn and acquire some experience on this site which I will use in forex trading in the future because without the knowledge about trading you can easily loss which is not a good one for anybody.

• +1 1

You are right.We don't get any money from any place without doing anything.We must need to do some mendatory task and spend our money to earn from them.That means we are earning from our work.And it's very correct that this is the stage of learning and after enough learning we must develop ourselves,not spend whole life with this.

• +2 1

My main objevtive in this forum is to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and have skill and earn some money to use it with trade or investing . i want to learn more in this forum.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:47 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

I am currently in  a group one as I am a beginner my main goal is to be a successful traders and I am learning from different course and from this forum too. But Yes, all your information were correct you should know the valuable time as I have also started from the faucet, airdrops and  but I want to collect some little amount of currency and practice trading and If I get confidence in trading I am going to invest more than $100 then I am gonna start trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, Popedee said:

Quite instructive. I signed up to this forum to read more about crypto and learn more. I read more than I comment so I can grow and the lectures here is worth the while. It's more valuable than the payment

That's right the knowledge we can learn from here are very useful and we can use those for future needs or future transactions. 

Reading post here really helpful for everyone who don't have too much idea in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Definitely learning is better than earning. Because  if you learn more and more  you will be strong, and you can make more and more money  using your learning. But i know most of the people's main goal is money.    

My main goal is to earn and save cryptocurrency for my future use. Because i believe that crypto can help me to reach my goal. So that i continuously learning about how i can manage cryptocurrency to make good earnings.

• +1 1

Nice write up friend but as for me goal in this forum, I am here in this great forum for some special reasons which includes earning some coins and also learning more about Cryptocurrency trading because I want to make it a career in the future when I may have kept a lot of coins in my yobit wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I want to learn cryptoworld knowledge and at the same time earn while continue learning something new. 

I want to use what I have learned from here for future transactions that I'm going to engage with. 

I know these knowledge I learned from here will help me to adapt and the earnings will help me too for future investment. 

My main goal is actually to earn money. This pandemic really brought serious financial problem to most of us. Though actually,  even before, my goal is to earn money. But even though my goal is to earn, I am not greedy. As much as I can, I always reminding my self to take everything slow, stay calm and do not be eaten by greed. Else, I might just lost the time and efforts that I've invested. 

As time goes by, learning is becoming more essential than earning. Because I realized that we can use our knowledge to earn even more.

• +1 1

This was very helpful for us beginners here and this was a informative content that you made. to answer your question what is my goal here it is the trading here. I want to learn how to do the trading but for me to know that I must gain knowledge how the system in trading happens.

BetFury                                                   

I think,I have different goals between belongs with crypto and not connected with Crypto.When,I'm here in Crypto family,My target is to earn reputations and money.I love to share my knowledge here for getting paid.And I really will feel blessed,If I can stay with Crypto till my whole life.

46 minutes ago, Ema watson said:

Quite instructive. I signed up to this discussion board to study more approximately crypto and examine extra. I study more than i remark so i'm able to grow and the lectures right here is worth the at the same time as. It is extra valuable than the price

An excellent topic buddy this forum is quite good enough for everyone to earn and learn which help us to improve and contribute to this great forum.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, Abuyaman said:

To my opinion and to my goal here it is the trading here. I want to learn how to do the trading but for me to know that I must gain knowledge how the system in trading happens.

That is  💯 true my friend you need to get the knowledge before getting into cryptocurrency you need a guide and for you to have a guide you need learn from those above you in knowledge of cryptocurrency.