If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

invested in kipto, then I would look at prices five period a day as it is my import tax to peep at the prices after it comes down to someone's value and at what time the cost goes up it will be easy to make a profit.

invested in kipto, then I would look at prices five period a day as it is my import tax to peep at the prices after it comes down to someone's value and at what time the cost goes up it will be easy to make a profit.

Every time i have an opportunity to look for the price i will monitor and look at it because we can never say when is the right time and moment we see the good opportunity to sell the coins that i buy in an exchange platform, in short i dont want to miss the opportunity.

I haven't really invested in cryptocurrency but if I should do so, I think I will check the progress every week. Bitcoin fluctuate a lot and can be so deceiving. This week it will rise another week it will fall. Just find the perfect timing to close your trade. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well Investing in crypto is not a question to be asked now as it serves as a pension retirement. old and young should try to invest on any reliable blockchain projects to establish total freedom from financial hardship...

if i bought in a lower price i don't look alot if in a middle price i see every 30 minutes 😐

• Useful or interesting 1

Every time I can see the price and always return to chart to see the new movement all the time.

If I invest money I analyze the market relative to the price around the last year. And accordingly, this conclusion depends on what price it is worth buying a coin.

If you invest in crypto market. Then you have to check the prices of the crypto currency daily. If you don't then you may loss the chance to earn more.

Here in every time the price of currency goes up and down. So you checked every day.

2 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Whenever I invested then I look for prices nearly 15 to 16 times a day. When you invested then it's your job to monitor the movement of coin values to get good profit.

I watch prices more times than i can ever count, and i keep live price tickers tabs on all day and night, it is like excitement.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:04 AM, H159055 said:

I think if you want to be a professional trader, it is better to look at hourly hourly prices. Usually I see prices 2 to 3 times a day. In fact, I am busy with my daily life. So I don't have time to look at the prices again and again.

You have your mobile phone wherever you go at anytime, for sure you can take advantage of that to watch prices on some apps.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:48 PM, deepown said:

I watch prices more times than i can ever count, and i keep live price tickers tabs on all day and night, it is like excitement.

So you spend all day at home on your screens, dudes what are cellphones for you can watch prices and trade anywhere.

Welcome with me
Perhaps, that depends on the type of investment, if it is a long-term investment, there is no need to follow the price movement several times a day, but if the investment is short-term, it is natural that you worry about the price movement and you have to monitor it every hour

• +1 1

I generally watch at the coin market price, when expectedly that am to beginning  trading on a specific coin, as having to constantly checking the markets unnecessarily is kind of a time burner on it, as trading is usually fine on specific period on how the markets fair on coins which you want invest on

All rely on all of our demands. whenever most people become a reseller, appears to fall apart we should take a look at the additional value each one an hour, plus for any supposition, people just need to take a look at the buying price of crypto when people chip in one time routinely.

Sometimes I only check the price once or twice during a day other times I check the prices dozens of times every day. It depends how focused I am on doing others works, if I'm busy or not 

10 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So you spend all day at home on your screens, dudes what are cellphones for you can watch prices and trade anywhere.

Some things i'm weird, i don't have many friends and i rarely leave my home, and i do have a cellphone, i just don't need it when i'm at my computers and that is all the time.

13 hours ago, deepown said:

Some things i'm weird, i don't have many friends and i rarely leave my home, and i do have a cellphone, i just don't need it when i'm at my computers and that is all the time.

That makes sense, i'm a computer geek too and a programmer, i spend most my time in trading platforms.

Edited by teminalibug

I look at the price quite a lot, when investing I have to watch the price 7-10 times. Now that bitcoin is halving, I look at the price many times to know the direction and buy it at a low price. I watch 1-2 times / hour.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I would install an app to give me updates when any change happens in the market. It's way easier that way, but you can also open Yobit platform every hour to check out the prices status.

When you start trading in the short term you need to watch the prices every minute or every 30 seconds. For example, when I start trading on Doge cryptocurrencies I display data every 30 seconds and look at the price on different exchanges. 

On 2/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, Dwale2525 said:

This is good question. I use to check my coin how is moving when I comment on the post, I use to check it in many times.

Your post will definitely be submitted but the bad side of it if your post is not corresponding to the topic is a problem because it may be deleted

At first when we are new and invest in cryptominedas we check the price of Bitcoin (BTC) many times a day it is totally normal do not worry if you check many times a day that you are not the only quiet

I watch the prices 4 to 6 times a day doesn't matter if I invested or not. It became my interest to keep an eye on cryptocurrencies market every day. But if you invested than you must watch market frequently.