If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

When I invest in litecoin as usually I check the prices 7 to 8 time daily but that time litrcoin price increase speedily just the price is stable but I think the price goes down and i got loss so always check price and my mentality not stable but this year litecoin price little rise than I sell one litecoin and now I'm tension free

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

If I make a long-term investment, I just look at the price once a day, if for a short time, then every hour when I have free time.

• -2 1

That depend on what strategy I'm using. If I'm a day trader you need to watch the price for hours until you could make your exit point. When I'm trading I always check the price around a few hours each time I checked them. Don't forget to put stop-loss as well, because you can't watch them 24/7.

• +2 1

I always see price movements usually in the application or on Google. I will see it all the time, because prices are very volatile and sometimes very fast. For this reason we have to monitor it continuously, when prices have started to rise then we will quickly sell it.

• -2 1

13 hours ago, Naga said:

i think this is one of the things newbies end up doing as they are so excited about how the market goes and personally i just set my sell order and wait for it to be done.

Good suggest friend. yes but sometime is hard to do that. Even the expert some just curious to check the market price of the stamp every 30-60 minutes.  Lol, Crypto really drains patience for someone. Thats money " Truth & certainty float, between the money & the power that surrounds it.

need several times to pay attention to the price because we are wrong in seeing the automatic price you will lose big

• -1 1

Checking once a day is very dangerous because some currencies can go down dramatically after 12 hours. To buy cryptocurrency, you must focus on its value compared to other coins

it all depends on you and your experience so far. You can also use the crypto app to analyze

Four times a day, I can see what is the value of the asset that I am buying. It needs to be watched and looked. 

Once upon a time I used to see the prices many times of the day, one day i invested in a coin and seeing prices again and again, it suddenly dumps, due to i have not enough knowledge i sell immediately the coin, and after some time i again see the prices up from previous prices. Actaully it depends on how much knowledge we have. Many of things teach us to be strong in crypto currencies world as well as our personal life.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well it depends how you look on the market ,like if you have an app and in that you have watchlist ,so you can put your coin or token in your  watchlist and see the price of all the crypto at one place ,while putting a  bell on the price ups and downs.

20 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I think if you invest money in cryptocurrecnies so you need to look the price of the cryptocurrecnies in every hour because the price of the cryptocurrecnies is goes up in for some hours so keep your eyes on the price of the currencies.

21 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

Actually, I check crypto price, especially bitcoin every time I surf cryptotalk forum. I mean before I go and posy in this forum, I always check if bitcoin's price pumps or became dump.

Depending on your target, if you are investing for the long term, you may see prices once a day. It is different from daily trading which usually sees prices every few hours.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

i work on my PC all the time , i literally check about 3 - 4 times in an hour , i just keep my eyes all the time when i have the chance , and stay ready to trade and wait for the right time , thats how it goes for me

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well before investing you must know how the crypto market works and of course you must watch it everytime especially if that crypto has potential because you might miss the opportunity if didn't do that. 

My assigned job is to do the mileage and after the effects go away it becomes a basic one to create a benefit. My assigned job is to do the mileage and after the effects go away it becomes a basic one to create a benefit

If we make commitments or trade, we have to show screen the improvement of the display always and cautiously screen expenses in mastermind to keep up us refreshed on the charge of our financial prerequisites.btw  You picked better alternative

I checked this per hour because as we know Bitcoin and other crypto currency is changing in a short time because of its volatility so I guess we must update too.

I see two times Cryptocurrency price when making investment.I see before and after investment

Before I invest in any coins, I do not really watch it's price time by time. I am just looking from it's history, and I will depend on it, whether I should have trust to invest my money into that or not. The current market and price is also helpful for me, if there are a lot of people that just bought it, then I will not buy it. It is more probably that the price will just go down soon though.

nMvFbuZ.png