If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

8 hours ago, Nafiz426 said:

They're so excited about waiting for it to get done, so new things end it. I think that's how the market goes, and personally I just set my sales order

if someone is new is cryptocurrency business they should check the prices regularly to have an idea of the market so that it will be easy for them in future to have some perspective.

I monitor prices every little period because I seek to see my profits increase and I am afraid of the sudden collapse of prices. The trader cannot sleep comfortably because he loves to monitor the market.

When I first started crypto trading, I watched prices almost every hour.

Now I have a rough idea of the peak time of the day so I know when to place my sell order.

In th hour about every five minutes, i can't wait alot and that is annoying me sometimes but still better than losing but when i do stop limit i don't care..

I'll watch every time after two hours! Because crypto currency pricings are going up and down each time.. You can see it changing very different just in 10 minutes, so i will have to keep my eyes on it to reduce loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

If you invested crypto market then download coingeckco android app and watched prices of all crypto market whenever feel need of it. It is safe site for us. 

In fact I am looking at before and after investing. I see cryptocurrency prices twice when investing.

If you have already invested on cryptocurrency yet the time to get profit all depend at how much you have buying your cryptocurrency , if you have bought it at very good lower price, so you will not take a long time to get profit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You don't keep your eyes on the market or else frustration will take your day. Just analyse the market to know when to enter a trade, and when not to trade.

It depends on type of investment. If I do short term trading I used to watch the price like so many times, it is very important if you get in touch with the price all the time. But if  hold coin as a long term investment I don't check the price, until the time that I have planed.

I usually check courses 3 times a day, once when I Wake up in the morning, the second time in the afternoon and the third time before going to bed.

Where and when to find good prices and of course I will move after 5 minutes to a week. Of course when investing in crypto, I certainly have an index that tells you where the good prices are

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I usually check the prices two to five times in a day whenever i open a trade. Actually this is because we do day trading. In long term trading we dont have to watch prices sevral times.

In fact, I see cryptocurrency once before investing and cryptocurrency after investing a second time. At first I will look at cryptocurrency prices before investing.

Watch continuously. The prices of some currencies can cause greed for big gains but without a strong coin project you will lose your investments, but this is usually an unworthy bet, because it can explode at any time and lose your investment.

Edited by SuperCrypto

I just did all day cryptocurrency and took it as a career. After a while I see that cryptocurrency is valuable commodity and opportunity is exchanged. There are several times a day and at least three times an hour to see how cryptocurrency will cost a coin. As a trader and investor, I do everything I need.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, miskyming said:

Investing in cryptocurrencies I just check once per day, not time to time only I do that when I trading cryptocurrencies.. I usually check prices in coinmarketcap.

When I invest in crypto currency then I check after twenty to thirty minutes in every day. This is very important for every trade.

• +2 1

Currently i am on trading business ,i usually keep tracks of the price up and down of cryptocurrency at interval of 3 hour daily, when i am busy in other work i track only 4 times some days.

• +1 1

Well if you are investing your money in crypto the you must and should have patients it's not like you put money and take profit, you have to wait fir your time, but yes i make sure that i am aware of things that are happening in the market daily.

One thing about Crypto investment is that when you invest in any coin and you already have in mind that its a long time investment so there is no need to be checking price all the time because its a long term invest. But if it's for a Short tern they you are check for price and know when you are in profit and sell out.

Most investment program using long term period as their plan, so I think check once a week is good. Everyone must take care their money from volatility but in investment no need to find get in or get out. Investor only need good coin with stable volume and wait, simple in theory but hard on the field.

5 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Most investment program using long term period as their plan, so I think check once a week is good. Everyone must take care their money from volatility but in investment no need to find get in or get out. Investor only need good coin with stable volume and wait, simple in theory but hard on the field.

My Friend we all know that they are  some person that are in the Crypto market just for the short term trading so such person will always have the deliberate urged to check the market price ever mins.

If you are investor in cryptocurrency, it will not take long for you to get profit if have big money. Investor should have good instinct to choose coins and plan for make profit. For people who don't have much money, short ( daily ) is good method, they only need to check once a day.