When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

I am in this crypto world for some long time and its very attractive and profitable for me because after joining this community I am feeling very good and have some good sources of income I am buying selling crypto for 4 years and good thing my first exchange was yobit as I joined this and have many deposits which was good for me I buy sell many coins even my first buying of bitcoin through cryptos also happen here on this exchange.

I didnt believe the first time i heard about bitcoin, but after i investigate and believe in it, is the time that i bought it from localbitcoins then trade it.. It was 2018 i think.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/7/2020 at 11:03 PM, Crypto555 said:

It was indeed one of the best decisions you probably ever took because if you waited more then the price would go down and all of your investments would crash but you made big profit 

Yeah, I know. I felt so lucky that I didn't sell my bitcoin early and I had the patience to hold for longer. I didn't have much knowledge back then so I can recognize it was luck 

Well i am a newbie i have never exchange but i am willing to do so . When i will be able to earn bitcoins i will definitely buy one for now . Lets see what will happen in future 

I bought bitcoin in 2017 luckily that I earned profit that time because bitcoin was pumped. It was amazing that the advertise is on bullish. I hope that we can distinguish that again in the next year. 

I bought my first bitcoin two years ago that is 2017 year worth of 50$ USD as a beginner, after i gained knowledge and earned triple amount of that investment.

23 hours ago, Arnob Bippo said:

Now I know about this and I want to buy Bitcoin but I did not get a good platform to earn free money.

This platform can be your way of earning. Together with the yobit exchange you can make some free money

On 2/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i am a newbie i have never exchange but i am willing to do so . When i will be able to earn bitcoins i will definitely buy one for now . Lets see what will happen in future 

i am also a new member in this community and i do not have much knowledge about this but i am learning and one day after proper research and planning i will invest some money to buy bitcoin.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

Since 2017 I am here in crypto. I saw some youtubers earning from crypto massive money. That's why in joined here. But i don't invest ever on any projects. Even i didn't buy bitcoin from my pocket. I always support crypto free earning.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I first bought bitcoin in 2017 and it was then worth $ 2000 and after buying it went up to $ 20K and that was the best thing that happened to me in crypto

THINK POSITIVE

The first time I bought quantities of bitcoin during the year 2012 and that was the best job I did as I bought bitcoin at a price of $ 2 and I sold in 2017 and achieved very large profits that made me get a good income from the Internet

Life is great and enjoy it

The fact that many people are late when it comes to buying and holding BTC, it's popularity will not be over emphasized. I started buying BTC when it has pumped, thereby making it value to be difficult to handle.

I didn't buy bitcoin until now. But I earn some Btc from some website It is the time for buy btc  

On the off chance that I don't have any involvement with bitcoin, so I know nothing about the experience of bitcoin, ideally I will join here so I can get understanding about bitcoin. much appreciated.

I bought my first bitcoin this month because I want to invest for my future, I bought just  a small amount of bitcoin because I can't afford buying large amount of bitcoin.It was amazing that the market is on bullish. I hope that we can see that again in the next year.

The first time I bought bitumen was in 2016 but when I was then learning to trade and gained experience in trading daily and I was unemployed, so I bought bitcoin and traded with it

I started buying bitcoin at the end of 2016, if I had known about it earlier I think I would have been rich ..

I never buy bitcoin , but I started collecting free since 3 months and I am enjoying earning without bringing out money from my own pocket. I trade the ones I collected and have profit from it.

i am a newbie i do not purchase a bitcoin i do not know how to purchase a coin so i do not have any experience so i want to understand that how the crypto work and how i make good earnings and one day i will be able to earn bitcoins and other coins

22 hours ago, ahmedasd said:

I didn't buy bitcoin until now. But I earn some Btc from some website It is the time for buy btc  

Focus this forum make 100 posts and your post must be 100+ characters so your post will counted to earn bitcoin. No need to buy bitcoin just collect bitcoin in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

If I remember correctly I first bought my bitcoin last 2014 and I only use it to gamble at that time. The price at that time is only 300$ per bitcoin and I bought like 10 bitcoin then I only lost it to the gambling website. 

If I just know that bitcoin is very valuable at that time then I should have hold and never sold my bitcoin while grabbing more but it's too late now. 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, Genexone said:

Congratulations, if you keep this 10 bitcoin so far, you have obtained great profits from your investment in bitcoin, I think I was not lucky, I bought bitcoin in the bullish wave when it approached 20 thousand dollars, but the decline began and I was shocked every day from its price But I left it and even fell to three thousand. I invested in some alternative currencies, but they all lost and I think that the value that I have is not worth anything now

I see that there are many members who bought some bitcoins when it was at very cheap, but maybe at this time they have not hold them, because if they did that I m not sure we will find them here! because they have converted to rich.

I started in 2014 i have bought 10 BTC in price 700 dollars per one and i lost them all in hash ocean site 
i bought from my friend in my country by giving him real money and he transferred to me BTC to my wallet 
now I try to start again and trade as an expert after i lost a lot in the past but i took a lot of experience 

I first knew about Bitcoin in 2016. When I bought it, I was confused about what bitcoin. Finally I started to invest it in 2017 for many crypto coin purchasing in exchange site.