When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

I am just earning bitcoin, I have not buy any amount of bitcoin and this has been the lack holding bitcoin in my portfolio, I only earn a little from it

I never bought bitcoin, I just got it for free and I don't think I would have thought of buying bitcoin.

I did not buy bitcoin to work hard and through work I earn bitcoin and then I buy other good-priced currencies that are famous for the crypto market, but I did not have enough money to buy bitcoin since I started working

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ashikhasan87 said:

Today I have 0.3 Bitcoin and I expect the value to go up soon and I get some profit. I never bought Bitcoin. I always earn bitcoin in different ways. 

Just, buy when you have an extra money, then you will be happy for buying it, since nowadays, the price of it is very low, so buying it today will be the good thing and you will be happy in the future.

• -1 1

I didn't buy any Bitcoin, I don't have any money to do this, I work to earn it only, the work is the basis for me and all I earn in my effort is the one that rejoices me the most.

Edited by Maroua

On 10/8/2019 at 9:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I got bitcoin in 2015. But didn't know about it so much. That time I tried many faucets and gambling site. I invested on of the gambling site and lose my fund. After that I didn't buy crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have never bought bitcoin, and have been collecting from faucets and earning bitcoin from the start of 2018 and have lost a lot of bitcoin in the process as well (over $150 in bitcoin). I admit that i started to collect bitcoin from faucets at a very bad time as this was the time at which bitcoin was at one of its highest prices and therefore my rewards were not very high, however it did give me an opportunity to learn about crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I start buying bitcoin because I am inspired to my cousin that already have a new house and car. Bitcoin is the reason of these blessings to him. I hope that I can do that thing too.

Wow, you are very lucky, you have to learn a lot from him. because up to such a stage is quite difficult especially if you start everything from the start. it's better to have a mentor not like me who is self-taught.

I bought bitcoin only this 2020 and I made a mistake and kept it in an unreliable website where my account was deleted there so I lost all the bitcoin but it has thought me a valuable lesson to never trust websites that I am unsure of.

I am very young in crypto market i started my crypto market investments in last quarter of 2019 and now i am always do trades on daily basis. And feel really confident about my career in crypto market. So everybody can learned and earned from crypto market. 

I started buying Bitcoin in 2017. At that time, Bitcoin  price was already a huge than that of before. During the first launch of Bitcoin, I heard each Bitcoin price was less than a dollar. I become too late to dive into the crypto world by buying Bitcoin.

As for me I discovered bitcoin recently in  2018 and I concentrated much on earning free bitcoins from faucets since the until when I realized they are waste of time in February 2019 that's when I purchased few Satoshi of bitcoins for investment in a certain cloud mining site and unfortunately I was scammed of my first coins I bought it was a very bad experience for me.

I have not yet made a purchase of the Bitcoin currency, all I did was register for airdrops. to earn free coins and started investing in them. and then I joined this wonderful cryptotalk forum.

Edited by abualez

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Are you still owning that 10Btc? Literally upto now i haven't bought single $ in buying btc and i haven't Invested inthe Crypto too but i am earning coins through sites like Cryptotalk by working. And i am happy holding them.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I bought my first bitcoin in 2017, then I thought that I would get rich, since the price has already risen to 20,000 dollars and I thought that it has a lot to grow.

I have joined crypto recently and after joining i have heard a lot about bitcoin and then i searched about it in google and internet i found it safe and secure and finally i have started buying byc in a very liitle amount    

Probably I will start buying Bitcoin when I have enough amount of money to invest. For that purpose I request may be one year I am sure that this platform will help me to achieve my goals and to my dreams

I hope that you achieved a profit achievement after you bought it at that time, nor do you hope that you did not sell it. I discovered the topic regarding digital currencies only after a while, after that the price of bitcoin increased more than now in 2017 that time I did not know how to benefit from it I bought a value of about $ 60 This is what I started with at that time

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I heard about bitcoin and i work at it when his price is 200$ , i think in 2014 or 2015 , but unfortunately i stopped this work because i don’t earn nothing , and now look at bitcoin is really expansive , in 2017 is rise to 19000$ , but is not a problem i coming back to this word in this year and i will get a good profit.

It is possible to earn more profit by investing in Bitcoin. When I saw that the price of Bitcoin has come down to 3,000, I started buying and knew that Bitcoin would pump again. That's why I'm holding Bitcoin now, the price will go up further.

5 hours ago, EZAZ1212 said:

I have started to get involved with this crypto platform through this forum so since 2019 I have got myself introduced with btc but I didn't bought any till now rather earned .

It was recently that I was able to buy some bitcoin with the tokens I earned from airdrop, everyone love to have bitcoin on their portfolio

Personally I have never bought Bitcoin what I have I have because I have acquired them from the profits through the Internet and my investments  

Honestly if I will say then I was not knowing about it before when I started to use cryptotalk since that time I came to know and then after that I started gaining knowledge about it and I started investing one month after it's joining

6 hours ago, Saiful890 said:

I started working at Cryptocol 2020 to take advantage of the current price of Bitcoin and make some purchases and I never actually bought Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because I wanted to be relatively new to the crypto world.

You came into cryptocurrency at earlier than others, I came into cryptocurrency last year and I have tried to know so many stuffs about cryptocurrency and this make it easier for me 

I bought THE BTC when I started airdrops. I think in 2017. First my friends told me about BTC and I got intheded and learned creepworld.I exchanged bitcoin just on bittrex forward the start until I got settled with the market and began exchanging on various trades.