Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next WeekπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabba092

Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next WeekπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, Adnan Masud said:

ThisΒ is already "next week: after you made the topic. Bitcoin has reached the price inΒ 12k.Β But itΒ hasn't show any sign to rise higher.ReallyΒ Bitcoin is the best successful crypto currency.

You talk nonsense. Bitcoin only reaches 10K but it should reach 12k or more. Now it is being corrected. It looks like tomorrow morning the bull can penetrate 11K.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

What news did you hear? Don't joke around, many hope that you say it like that. If the price gets there, surely many will join this forum.

I think this week Bitcoin could hit that target. So, Bitcoin has a big chance of hitting $ 12000.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:25 AM, Sabba092 said:

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation.Β 

Β  Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply.Β 

Β  Β What are your impressions and suggestions. And I am happy for this thing.

Bitcoin will touch the high this year in 2020 and not in this week it will touch the 12,0004 i hope that at the end of this month BTC will touch the 12,000$ and i hope so that this will also pump the other ALT coins in future.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

I do think the price rate of bitcoins will move higher to 12000$ within the next few weeks since we are expecting the halving eventsΒ  so mates gather as many bitcoins you can presently

53 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Actually I agree with you, certainly bitcoin can reach $ 12,000 next week, because until now bitcoin is still pumping and pumping, and the increase is followed by other altcoins, so it's possible it might reach $12,000 next week.

Maybe Bitcoin will reach the price of $ 12000 this week, many factors are driving the rise in bitcoin prices, especially the Halving Block Mining Reward. Until now, Bullish has really mastered the market, despite several corrections to the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin Next Move to 12000 Dollars Next Week
In my opinion BitcoinΒ is still in a period of increase to the next level US $ 11,000. (Not 12000 USD) The two things that drive it are uncertainty due to the Corona Virus outbreak and the Bitcoin Halving Reward,

Dor today the price Bitcoin is already $10,200. That is good news. But actually to reach from $1,000 to $2,000 is not easy way. Because Bitcoin need much reason why it is worth for investment. We can look now the price Bitcoin is increased rapidly, i think this is because China people have problem with their currency so affected to cryptocurrency price.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me πŸ’™Β if my postΒ helpful

Thank you.

If peradventure it happens, some big time traders with larger Bitcoin might drag the price down by buying and selling in a larger price which might force the price down

I think $ 12000 in February is hard to achieve, but $ 11,000 is possible. Bitcoin is being pumped and it always surprises me in terms of value

The cost of bitcoin coming to $12000 isn't unimaginable it can really happen in light of the fact that considering the expansion in value bitcoin is having right now the unforeseen may very well occur, at the present time nothing is incomprehensible.

Hopefully bitcoin price will increase more up-to 12,000 USD so that i will recover my loses before!Β Β 

Β 

And hopefully bitcoin price will increase more so that we will see good marketΒ 

Dear now btc is 10250$ now it is in over bullish so we cannot say its price goes more high now soon it dumps. Not little dumps it is extremely dump can be to 5600$ before halving in May 2020.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:51 AM, Edeconnect said:

Oh mate!Β  You're dreaming, this has not rise since last year man, don't expect such surprise now in my opinionΒ 

At the end of the month the BTC will touch the 12,000$ this time becasue so many time the BTC is regularly comes down and now the time when the BTC is going to be high and we can make good amount in it because the crypto market future is so much bright.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Seeing that the price of bitcoin is now declining to $ 9800, it isn't possible to reach the price of $ 12,000Β Β in the near future. For bitcoin it's likely this week could drop to $ 9500.

I do not think that the price of bitcoin will drop to 9500 dollar in this week or in the next week because the halving is near and the price will go to more increase.

Seeing the price bitcoin i think now it was not possible to hit 12000$ . I think it will take time to happen. Few days ago it was pumping 10k$ above and now it again droping down.

bitcoin prices refuse to break through the area of 10500 USD, and it will be difficult to price 12,000 if the 10,500 area still cannot break down. IfΒ we look at the situation above it will be difficult bitcoin to the price of 12,000 USD in the near future but after halving, it might be possible.

Β 

Β 

On 2/1/2020 at 3:20 PM, Ssshakil said:

I do not think we will see this national monthly increase every month but in the beginning of May a semicircle is ending which will move things sharply so the price will be interesting to follow throughout the year 2020 .This is a bold statement but certainly not impossible because when you look at how far Bitcoin has advanced in January alone, you will notice that it may already be raising prices by 20% or calling it 5% at that time. If Bitcoin moves down another 30% in February, it will be closer to $ 13,000.

Still the February is running and i hope in this month at the end the market will touch the 12,000$ becasue market is start to make a great move and on that time peoples will again start to invest their money in this crypto business.

Β 

I think it's possible to reach 12000 reach a week. But we have to be careful about hackers and many other people. It is a very expensive currency worldwide.

Bitcoin touched 10.5k and then it fell to 9.5k and then it rose again to 10.5k and then it fell again to 8.8k today. So even if it didnt touch 12k, it did pretty well, considering that last year low was 3.5k, and if it goes to 3.5k, no doubt a lot of people would be buying at that price, coz the wold knows how valuable bitcoin is going to be.Β 

Unfortunately, the price of bitcoin did not reach $ 12,000, but perhaps now the market has started to rebound and bitcoin will soon reach this price.

Until now, the price of bitcoin has not increased to 12000, there is still time to rise, and this will be achieved at some point .. Previously all predictions

Achieving this big aim in such a short period is really very difficult yes there is a positive impact in the price of bitcoin but i don't think that it could be touch 12000$ mark in a week but I am sure that this aimΒ will be achieved very soon.Β 

I think it is impossible, it has not yet reached the threshold of $ 11,000. Given this situation, $ 12k is unattainable in February, likely in March. wait for it.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sabba092 said:

Hello guys as for as I am thinking that bitcoin will go into the 12000 Next week if the news are right and bitcoin will make good reputation.Β 

Β  Main reason behind the bitcoin the Price is the Hard Fork. Every body knows that it will soon become high and than it will drop Sharply.Β 

Β  Β What are your impressions and suggestions. And I am happy for this thing.

What hard fork are you talking about? There is no hard fork coming to bitcoin. Or are you talking about the halvening? Because most people consider that as a reason why bitcoin would rise. But anyway, halving and hard fork are very different things. Halving is build in the code while hard fork would require the change of core code.