Forum reputation runs out, - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Forum reputation runs out,

En mi concepto la reputacion de este foto va en aumento, ya que se encuentra en comunion con yobit que es una plataforma de gran conocimiento, Yo soy nuevo en este medio y lo conoci por yobit, entonces muchos como yo tienen que haber llegado asi.

Yes I agree with you, when you posts useless topics here not related to topic then your forum reputation runs out because you are not fair with it, your working with crypto is not well by the way, so that's the reason your reputation get down suddenly...

Yes I agree with you, when you posts useless topics here not related to topic then your forum reputation runs out because you are not fair with it, your working with crypto is not well by the way, so that's the reason your reputation get down suddenly...

I as a beginner here, I do not know whether reputation has limits or not, in my opinion reputation does not have maximum limits, maybe in one day we can only give 10 reputations, you will be able to give reputation the next day with the same thing.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, Lasvboy said:

I don't think reputation has a limit. The more you get good reaction the more your reputation adds after posting useful content

i also think the reputation dont have any limit in this forum. anyone can get reputation as he want just by making good post in this forum.

Well, you have a maximum 5 reputations that you will be given by the members here in this forum, some members here abusing this reputation by giving their friends a day until it reaches the 3 digit reputations, i hope that this will be take an action for the admins and mids here to be fair for the other members.

Yes,  there is a limitation while you reputing people's content .  You can give ten reputation whether post is good or not for a day.

You can give only 10 reactions or reputation in a day . If it reach your limit then you have to wait for a day that means after 24 hours you can give 10 more reactions . But make sure you should react to those comments which are good and useful to you and it should be understanding as well . 

Yes I have also heard this type of problems from many users and according to my knowledge I think that per day we get 10 reputations which we can give to anyone after 10 the limit crosses and reputations runs out so try to give reputations per day within the limit.

There is a limit for giving reputation and everyday you can give 10 reputation to every members of the forum but if you give 10 repetition to same person everyday then you will be banned from this forum as a repetition cheater

Yes friend the raputation has its limit you can only make 10 raputation a day or other wise your will be in risk if you do more then that so be careful.

Yes brother there is limit for giving it taking reputations from persons to persons. I don't know about actual numbering of limits. But i have seen many users refusing same issue in their posts. I also seen a screenshot of showing limit exceeded so that's true that there is certain limit for that . Thank you 

yes there are limitation of giving reputation in a day that is you can only give reaction 10 times in the regular basis, that how the reaction spamming is been avoided here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/1/2020 at 5:09 AM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, today I was going though some of peoples comment on a thread, and as I did so , I kept on agree with most of them, but at the same time giving reputations, so it got to a point, I was told that I cannot give any more reputation for the day, so my question is, can reputations have limits, kindly answer kindly guys, God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.

Per day you can give maximum 9 or 10 reaction in a day. So watchful about giving reaction and don't give reaction randomly because you might get warning point if you give randomly like to post.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:26 AM, Ummita said:

I don't think it up to 10 the maximum reputation ant member can give is just 5 early single day. 

Reputation is determine by your performance in the way you make your post and you get more when people like and comment on your post

Hi, my friend! If the reactions have a daily limit I think it is 5 daily reactions, I suppose they do so to avoid spam reactions and give it proper use.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yes brother I think that has a limit of 10 reactions every day hope to help you with this answer good luck.

Yes there is a limit on how many reacts you can give daily to people's post but I think that this limit should be removed in order for reputation to be easily shared to all the useful comments.

If you see that's your reputations are decreased day by day you need to improve you posting skills because people are giving you bad reputation

If I'm not mistaken, there are limits to giving a reaction, a maximum of about 10 reactions. So we cannot give a reaction to anyone.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I didn't use reputation to give anyone from 2 or 3 but i  didn,t check how much reputation we can give to members but like the other comments of users cryptotalk allow us 10 reputation per day so we have to use this advantage.

Edited by Sam-Mad

The limit of giving reputations everyday is only 10,If you’re than giving 10reputation you cannot exist to it.Give your reputation to those deserve it.We are not force to gave our reputation.

You can give a maximum of ten reactions daily, I do not know much I came here a few days ago and I used to react to the same post which I have benefited from.

I reason that its numeral is narrow as a result that the likes or reputations that are assigned are finished with conscience and to publications that especially deserve it for their at ease and the involvement they bring about. 

Yes it has to prevent spamming rep because other people did that already obviously  they are been applied a long time ago for me thats what i remember thing is back in times they abuse rep to thought they are legitimate

On 2/1/2020 at 4:09 AM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, today I was going though some of peoples comment on a thread, and as I did so , I kept on agree with most of them, but at the same time giving reputations, so it got to a point, I was told that I cannot give any more reputation for the day, so my question is, can reputations have limits, kindly answer kindly guys, God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.

Yes friend I also try to give the  reputation for others friend post but after giving some react I can't give it again because reacting have a limit like our daily post limit but I don't know sure who many reaction we use a day