Randomly bad reputation - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Randomly bad reputation

Terrible Reputation given by individuals who are extremely cautious about posts, i think this will just cause tenderfoot to turn out to be less energized. We should give them input that will develop them.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

Same I noticed but I try my best to never gave anyone to negative reputation but many members gave regularly dislike specially new members of the forum. Hopefully no members done this. 

Why people do that? In this forum we make friends and help each other,We share our thoughts and idea no need to give bad reputation but to advice or suggest what is the best thing to do here,

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of  members regarding this matter

Yes friend I also read a post one members of this forum says that he get 5 bad reputation in a day someone give us bad reputation to useful post it's not good for everyone I think admin and moderators take action on this problem I believe that if we don't give some good reputation then don't give bad 

I agree with you but i have not faced this issue yet, maybe I am new thats why.  Hope people read post/commet first and then they should give reputation according to it but when people gave bad reputation without reading post/commnet  is very very frustrating.   

Yes even i recieved a random bad reaction on a fair post of mine. It was really frustrating. But i didn't report him , but if someone is guving you bad reputaion on consistent basis on the usefull post , i suggest you to report him to the admin immediately. 

Giving bad reputation is too bad for no reason,  but one should keep his post full of useful information, not beat about bush...!!! So that no one gives you a bad reputation point...!!!

Yes i experience that one of the member give me a bad reaction even the comment is meaningful they just tripping in here or just making fun with the comment.

Yes, I hope there is a solution from the administrator to handle this problem. Because every bad reaction they do will be detrimental to us, although the posts or comments that we make can be useful.

Yeah you are right bro ! and I am completely agree with you ! I think there is many of them here ! you can open my profile and check them ! they are two !

Giving a bad reputation to somebody's useful post after all the efforts they did to bring it on is considered fruad or scam in my own opinion and such perpetrators must be taken note by the administration and delt  with for there fraud.

Yes I totally agree with your statement Even after posting useful information people get bad reputation by other members for no reason This breaks their motivation to post more information.

Some newbies usually do this kind of job. They don't have proper knowledge about reaction. I think admin should take necessary steps against this.

I would make it so that people write in one or two sentences why people put a dislike to something post, then moderators will probably remove meaningless Dislikes on posts

17 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Yeah you are right.. there are a lot of them here! they are just giving randomly bad reactions without any reason.. we should report them to the admins to stop them!

I am reporting these people to moderators and I hope they have treated them the right way

Yes this is a wrong thing here i completely agree with your post, members here having no right to mock other members without any authentic reasons , there must be warning alert here for such people

I am agree with when some one give you bad reputation then you demotivated and thinking about the bad reputation, I think cryptotalk make reason bar when any one give good or bad reputation then give the reason of reputation.

Randomly bad reputation.if you post bad post and useful posts you will get a good reputation . Randomly if you get a bad reputation you will be banned by the association so be careful 

There are some people who give bad reputation intentlly which is not good. If people are posting good and meaningful comments then people should not give bad reactions. 

I have noticed that many people suffer from this problem when they share an important and useful topic and someone comes up with a bad reputation for him without reading the topic. I trust the forum moderators that they will find a solution to this issue.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you on this. This is not the best as these posts are viewed as being bad even though they are very helpful. I think that this forum should add a feature whereby a bad reaction should be accompanied with a reason as to why it is marked as bad. This will allow for the members to know why their post was marked bad and also to weed out spammers who just mark comments as bad when they are not.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is very frustrating when someone gives bad reviews about your post even if your post is useful and it helps other. But this is a random game you have to deal with this so just keep posting and deal with this types of problems.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

Really sorry for your bad reaction bro, yes you are right administration should take step who give bad reaction randomly without watching the post. If any person give bad reaction without see the post admin should punish those person.