Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum

Obviously if you stay in the world of the Crypto space obviously, you will surely gain enough knowledge to grow from a newbie to veteran as the Cryptocurrencies doesn't really have the limits as on how we can gain our knowledge

I am not fully transformed but i think i will.I joined this forum a month ago.Still have many things to learn. I still have to impress the seniors with my thoughts and acknowledgement. I believe i can and i will be a good explainer one day.

Yes my friend. Great content. I really think this forum helped me change my aspects and improved my thinking on cryptocurrency. I really think I know a lot better than I did before. There is a fascinating transformation of me as a beginner. I really think this forum is a great place to increase your knowledge.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

One just need to keep on doing the work on daily basis and after few months, of course it will take a lot of time, there will be learning factor too with the passage of the time. And it will help you being more mature member.

Hey friend, this forum has helped me so much to learn about cryptocurrency. In the beginning I was not aware of many crypto terms, but with the help of other users I learnt more about cryptocurrency. And now I am very interested to learn and know more so that I can share me knowledge with others in this forum. This is a great platform to learn and earn, and I'm sure with consistency and good learning I will be able to understand more about cryptoworld. And after some time I will become gain more experience and knowledge. 

This forum is a great opportunity for all beginners who are passionate about the world of crypto and want to learn more.Here they can find all kinds of information regarding altcoins and can be compared with more experienced users by always consulting not daily but often the forum you can reach a good level of knowledge and why not you can also start earning a little something

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously this forum proved life changer fo mostly person including me. When i was joined this forum, i dont know what is crypto world. But working here and investing here mostly time my knowledge about digital world is increases and now through this forum i also starts trading because i read mostly topics very deeply so transferring from zero to this position i am very thankful to cryptotalk. So work here and invest your time on this forum then your future gonna be owesome.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Throught participating in this forum, we gain knowledge and informaion that opens us up to new things and helps us gain a wider perspective when it comes to how we approach bitcoin. If you constantly read through the topics and carefully analyze them, it can help in forming you into an expert.

What you have said is all true and you have already proved as loyal member of this forum from the moderator. So, I want to thank everyone especially moderator and active and loyal members like you who have guided us to here and gave good profit and more knowledge. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Izeal said:

What you have said is all true and you have already proved as loyal member of this forum from the moderator. So, I want to thank everyone especially moderator and active and loyal members like you who have guided us to here and gave good profit and more knowledge. 

Exactly a lot of use have gain knowledge about what cryptocurrency stands for am the benefit like the economic importance I learnt all that here this platform has been nothing but educative

I Believe what will you more earn is the knowledge and the things way goes around and learning somethings makes us a different kind of person and in which that guy who changes his or her ways to just accomplish something in their deeds.

• +2 1

It really take sometimes from newbie to mature not expert  My friend told me that you have to reach 100 posts than your account will be verified , i don't think it is true or not but i say that my friend is a full memeber and it's posts reaches up to 2000+. So don't worry if you are a new member the thing you remember is to secure your account from banning .

I hope to see a day where I will be transformed to expert in this forum but the fastest way one can easily be transformed is not by limiting yourself only in this forum but you should also be exposed in other forums for additional knowledge .

These forum has the ability to transform a novice to an expert, personally I have improved from being a back bencher, to a better reader and writer too. 

The first time I joined this platform I was thinking I can made it but when I started reading topic from newbie section I was so happy cause this platform is educative and useful and same time it's paid 

Same feelings with me mate. I really feel engaging entering this new world. Hope that forum and his inhabitants will bring me to the new level as moral as financial.

What advices can I possibly get to speed up this process?

Although we can not learn a skill here completely but still we find the basic knowledge here by which we can take decission too and furthermore we are earning money here to so it is all a win win situation for us.

Yes absolutely right. This forum changes my life and changes my way of thinking. I feel like a mature person. I am very happy to have this wonderful and remarkable platform. Even if you do nothing and just read the posts of members you can learn many things from these posts. Also you got chance to communicate and interact with many mature persons so it will also affect the way of thinking.

Yes, of course, especially with regard to trading! My knowledge has increased a lot and I gain from intelligence! Through the strategies that our members provide to us! There are many strategies that are not popular yet, but by showing them here they have become known and popular and I have often used them because they achieve really impressive results for me!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This post really deserves to be appreciated because everyone here started from scratch. With your words, you encourage everyone to keep their account clean and motivate them to learn

• +1 1

I liked the post and the author of the post. You encourage the members and interact with them by responding to their comments. I hope you provide some advice in order to create a successful publication

• +2 1

I hope to reach the stage you have reached, my friend. I will work very hard and will strive to make my comments useful and help the new members succeed and excel

• +2 1

thanks to this forum, people who have just started this business are gaining experience every day. they get ideas about trade. and they can share the questions that are stuck in their heads with us or competent people. so this platform is a great opportunity for beginners

• +2 1