Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

Most of the new beginners in the crypto make the mistake by investing in cheap and newly listed coin with out any analysis. They even don't watch trading value and their capital which is very bad. Sometimes they gonna make profit luckily but they gonna loss more in next time. Always invest with full analysis. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes what we don't want is to buy coins and have them losing for a long time and eventually not worth anything in our wallets. These are bad investments and the volumes may be not real in exchanges but we can see that by looking at the live trading on each coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I avoid all altcoins and only use some to trade. I believe only in bitcoin and the rest as it seems don't have a future. I liked ethereum but everytime it is used it gets expensive so it doesn't look as a good investment to me for now. Now if a coin has zero trading volume it is worthless and a bad investment.

• +1 1

We all had that in common when we are new to the system, we just rush just to be among the rest. We rush to be part of the moving train without knowing either if we are right or wrong. But with times we get to adapt to the system and we come to realise the differences between good coins and bad coins. Especially those without much volume.

• +1 2

A good trader is always determined to trade good and value coins that would earn him/her a profit. As such or should pay utmost priority at the point of selection, that's choosing the coins to hold for trading. Take your time, study extensively and research if necessary about the currency before to take final decision of investing.

• +2 1

I am trade only the bitcoin to the dollar ethereum and some more coin that I find when they are talked in the media but as you say I avoid all coin that have no trade action because they are danger to trader and we may buy and there is no stop to them when they drop.

As a trader advaice it is best the bitcoin with usd and ethereum to trade after some experience and information from other traders.

I understand that a coin that has no traders will have no trading volume so there will be noone interested to buy or even sell this coin. I have seen that there are many thousand coins we can trade and perhaps this is the reason that some coins may not be interested at all for traders. So thanks for the advice and I will try not to trade coins that noone is.

20 minutes ago, Marks33 said:

Buying coins with zero trading volume is dangerous and not profitable so we need to look at the trading volume of any coins we want to buy so that we will not end up loosing our funds or selling it at nonprofitable price.

Not only avoid low volume coins but also check the exchange, where we want to do trading, because some fake exchange show's high trading volume, but in reality they have very little trading volume their intention only attract user's,

once we join and invest our funds then later they closed their exchange and we  loss, these type incidents so many happens recent time so select also genuine exchange like  yobit binance.

great advise but beginners even if they got this information there still a lot of things they need to learn before starting to invest and trade , like these coins with zero value it may not be low interest only but also it may be a scam , which will cause the same first result which is never get your money back

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thats why I always insist in every comment a make in a post that bigginers should consult expert in this forum before investing , this scenario mostly happen to bigginers that have little knowledge about the forum

I have done trading of low volume coins and it was very bad trade this post is correct but I had to held the coinfor many month and I fell very lucky it made back the price and sell for profit with the summer alt season we have this year. But all this time I thought I lost the money. The coin on binance and bigexchange are ok to trade but if they go down it may need a long time to go back up.

Thank you for the advice. I will keep in mind what you said and do accordingly as to keep my money safe and not risk it and lose it all. If we lose our money after all the effort we made to make it, it will be very sad to lose it because of our mistake in investment.

trading is a complex thing it takes a lot of time and study to become experts, obviously the coins with low or zero volumes will hardly give us profits, to be on the safe side I would say to operate only 9 with the first 20 of the ranking of coingecko, even the study of the candlestick chart for a long time can help a lot to avoid losses in trading

I agree with you, coins with zero exchange can be a big problem for your balance, because buying them, you risk losing all your money, because the coin has no relevance , and therefore, you will not be able to return your money later!

On 1/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Exactly Yobit has many coins with very low trading volume. My order hasn't been filled for more than month though the price I have put is equal to current trading price. And its because of low trading volum that's why we must trade and invest in coins or pairs with good trading volum so that we don't need to worry later.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That is correct, you must study the cryptocurrency market a lot before investing. Many times those cryptocurrencies with zero volume or value are new launches that are made in the market and some could be lucky but others could be a scam

Also for beginners is very important to do not trade with big sums. If you are newbee and have not enough khowledges about trading and coins/tokens - use little orders and do not try to get big profit. First time you are learning - trade with sums that you are ready to pay for this learning.

Edited by Puzcoin

as a begginer that was something that i was not aware of so it is good that i am reading through these post, thanks

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

This is really good advice, also if the coin has a low trading volume could be an indicative that the project might be a scam or simply not valuable (but that's obvious) that's why it's good to learn before doing anything

serious mistake made when I started investing in currencies with low or no value leading me to lose money you are absolutely right friend you have to analyze

it is very true that when you are a beginner you make mistakes such as buying cryptomoney without volume, which makes it difficult to trade and make a profit with it, so please always read and investigate so as not to lose money

Yes that is very much good information ! Coin which have low or zro volume have no value ! If you buy it you will loss your money ! So don't be stupid !