Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

Yes, I been there before when I am just new and I really not know that about volume so I buy those coin that has low volume and when I try to sell it then no one will buying until now.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

People never really understand on the part of volumes, when seen on exchamges websites, on a coin.

Yes this coins are probably not goin to work out in terms of adoptability.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Many people buy coins in ICO and they hold before launch they don't know how will be the trading volume goes.They just following the phrase First come first serve .The other people who do trading take full road map of coin then do trading.These people are precocious persons.

It must be avoided, because coins that do not have the same volume are dead coins so dont buy coins without value

Hey friends I agree with you s a biggner your post is useful for me and I get a new information about trading thanks to sharing a useful post 

Yeah brother i agree with you most of my friends have done this but insted of earing they lose their money so in my opinion do not do that if you do not have enough knowledge about trading if you do you will end up loseing your money.

Thanks for sharing such a important piece of information yes it is true we should avoid taking the coins with zero volume as these are offered by the quarters in the crypto world and can make your investment fail so avoid these things and work hard with patience 

thanks.

• +1 1

Don't invest money in those coins which has less trading volume and don't listed on top exchanges.

Always chose best trading pairs .

If you need best trading volume 

Go to binance polonix wabes yobit  are good to see all good coins .

On 1/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Yes you point out really important topic, because cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume means very little buyer those exchange. So we should aware that kind of exchange or coin.

This infor is so helpful thanks for bringing it on because I think it has helped some one out there especially those investors who likes investing in every coin that's comes in without thinking about its future and your point is right we should not invest too much in coins with zero values as they shows low interest for buyers and can result in us making losses or enter into a very long term investment that might be tiresome or boring.

Edited by George10
  • +1 1

Yes thats true when i was a newbie i prefer to buy coins that are low in volume but now i learn a lot and one thing is that as what you said dont buy coins that are very low in volume.youre topic really helps newbie here

Volumes of coins with a zero balance are not worth buying. Before you buy any coin, you need to look, but there are volumes on purchases, sales.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes many newbies has done this and are doing if there is no volume and the coins don't have value and they buy the coins and wait for long time that is bad because you stuck into to that coins and that is not right way

Not only that but I think that can also lead them to loss of there resources by buying the wrong coin that has no value for future 

Zero volumes means dead coins or tokens of crypto market although some time ago these are active but now dead so don't trade on these kind of crypto market projects. 

True, investing in crypto currencies must have a good strategy to get profits. Conversely, if you only rely on emotions it will lose.

I am new in this site. newbie’s has completed this and are responsibility if in attendance is no quantity and the loose change don't encompass value and they pay money for the loose change and wait for extended time that is bad for the reason that you stuck hooked on to that coins and with the intention of is not right method. 

• +1 1

I see so many peoples they don't want loss and they invest in zero volume,are  prices less coins selects and invest in this coins and waits when the prices increase and gain profit, so I suggests take some risk and invest good volume and high prices coins, because this coins gives good return in few months and you earn passive income in shot period.

volume matters alot while trading , if there is low volume on any coins then soon its value gets depreciated, if there is low volume also you might get hard time selling your coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many newbies thought that it's better to choose low value in trading and thought that they could win high value from it and that ladies and gentlemen is a big mistake. If you want to win big money then invest a high value and I'm sure if you win you can get double of it . This is why if you're still a newbie of investing then it's better if you hire someone who can teach you about it.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, bean said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. They might not get their money back because the price of the coin they chose are very low and it is very possible that coin will be dead soon so i suggest to them to don't rush in investing money because it will leads them to the wrong path. 

Thank you for giving us this advice. In fact, I am still new to this field and we want such advice. Also tips on comments are very helpful! I prefer to follow up and save such posts because I will benefit from them later

yes thats a very good point and i also advice to avoid coins that are new and don't have big invesments. you can share about investments in google and if there is no big investment avoid them too.