Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

I don't think so ,

simply trade the bitcoin on dollar in yobit and pull out your cash in payer or wonderful cash. I imagine that is way can fixed your concern. Simply my companion work .

You will take your cash for any issue...

thanks for your post....

I thing  crypto is banned many countries  including  Bangladesh and others countries ,so the people of these countries  cannot work on this forum and get no earning,including  that they cannot gain any knowledge  and experience  from.this forum.....

• +2 1

I don't have any idea about crypto being banned from Bangladesh but am sure you will get your answers from the forum members am sure about that

Good morning frnd! 

Cryptotalk banned in many countries but many people of these countries get benifit from this.Same condition in our country. I am from pakistan and cryptotalk also banned in pakistan but many people working here by using vpn. But government should focus on this platform and give importance in our country then people of these country get benifit from this.

Thank you! 

you should not be worried about the ban on cryptocurrency in your country just because the cryptocurrency is being used online and it is only difficult to cash it out when it is banned in your country so there must be some ways to do that

• +3 1

You are talking about cryptotalk site or about crypto world?? If you're about cryptotalk thfn I do not assume so due to the fact the admins failed to say the this website online is running for some countries not all, this discussion board is open for everybody round the world and there is no exceptions

• +1 1

It's very bad some country didn't understand the subject of cryptocurrencies, and start to complicate the use of it for its citizen, but in my opinion today crypto become a world wild knowing technology, and there is no way  of some banned from some countries can destroy it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I would say, just exchange bitcoin for dollars in yobite and withdraw it with your payer or perfect money i I think this way can solve your problem.  Just work my friend.  You will accept your money for any problem..it will happen because it is an online job and anyone can access it using VPN or other strategies and no one can stop it as long as cryptocurrency survives and one day the whole world is going to accept it..

Edited by Jonson Smith

Only the moderators of the forum knows the reason why they ban some of these countries including Bangladesh from participating in cryptoTalk but i think perhaps because these countries have been violating the forum rules and regulations in the past.

I think there is no chance to ban cryptotalk because it just a forum not a coin..If bitcoin already banned in your country, make sure that you convert your bitcoin into fiat.It will not be banned in Bangladesh. Because here, users share their knowledge and experience about various topics.

If you are about cryptotalk thfn I don't think so because the admins didn't say the this site is working for some countries not all, this forum is open for all people around the world and there is no exceptions 

Yes i have heared that cryptocurrncy has been banned in some countries.Bungladesh is one of them becuase there is less demand of cryptocurrency.

Dear we do not have proper knowledge about it but it will be fine for you because if it is ban on your country then you will not able to use it and earn from it so i think it will not do as you think. Better luck dear.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:56 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

If you are from that nation, it may be a difficult decision because if they have blocked BTC they may not allow it again, although you can wait for days or years to pass and see how the world accepts BTC and so that nation could remove the blocks at once. BTC.

• +2 1

Yes I think so  there is the chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh because cryptocurrency is banned in some countries like Pakistan India Bangladesh Afghanistan

Offcouse there is,when many cases of fraudulent cases are recoded it's Leeds to total banned from participating.and this will allow every crypto family to be self secured on his work.

I see that cryptocurrency is banned in many countries and I am very sorry to see that. Because the people who are working in this forum and the countries that are using cryptocurrency are benefiting a lot. It's a great platform to get information, make money and trade. I want the countries that have been banned to have the opportunity to work and benefit from this forum. I now see that Bangladesh is also banned. I hope the ban will be lifted from all countries soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is banned in so many countries but I think now Bangladesh did not ban crypto we can never say about 10 feature that crypto will a lower band in Bangladesh it depend on government.

Hello dear well it depends upon your government and if they ban crypto it will be illegal to use it in that place. If they don't allow then it is convenient to obey the rules rather than overtaking it because a lot of people from Bangladesh are making crypto income which is enriching Bangladesh's economy moreover bangladesh is a developing country. So Bangladesh will not ban crypto.

I do not think that such a forum is forbidden in your country, but only mining, so when you want to withdraw money, you withdraw it in dollars.

Yes my dear not here is only chance but also you got banned your account so no doubt and it is true Bangladesh got the banned cryptotalk. Admin says that what is the main issue for doing this.

They cannot block the CryptoTalk forum in your country, the CryptoTalk forum is a regular site for exchanging ideas and talking about cryptocurrencies and opening discussions among the cryptocurrency community so there is no reason to be banned in your country.

• +1 1

There are many countries prohibited to work in Cryptotalk and all this was due to the large number of members who were cheating from those countries, I hope it is not your case and I imagine that you are working from a place that is not prohibited since otherwise the moderators they would have already banned you.

I think so that its bad for you to banned bit coins in your country. But this this problem face many country. Many of the country banned this site. If so please keep careful about crypto world and its a risky thing for you.