People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.

We should also look at how popular the topic is. Some topics have been received so many replies that are categorized as hot replies. These topics are usually full of discussions. You can always check posts to find something to reply. Sometimes some members ask some questions in the middle of a topic but posts will add up fast and their questions will be buried in previous pages. It is good to quote their posts and answer their questions because if they don't receive any answer, they create a separate topic about it and make forum busy with unwanted topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes mate,I agree with you because before posting we should research about the topic we are posting and as you said we should read others comments to write something different. Also we have to follow the forum's rules and regulations strictly.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.

Yes you are right but somehow it is nice to give your opinion about the post long time ago because their is some people can still read it and get some information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, we should check the timing or date that we have commented to. Some posts are still up even if it on 2019 we should just focus on 2020 posts. We should also reply to those posts who is worth replying to, we shouldnt go off topic so we shouldnt claimed as spamming.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Great brother. You have discussed a great and important topic. It is very important. I really agree with your words. I was looking for this types of posts. Thanks again for sharing this with us.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes I got your point, you mean that sometimes we should look at the date of this topic, because our reply will depend on it, yes you are right, sometimes some members they reply without notice this, and the admins will delete it, good notes, thanks for reminding 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Daniyal Rajpoot said:

Yeh! good idea, you shared. If people reply without reading other comments, they cannot write better because they have no idea what should they post for making the topic more useful.

You're right and sometimes without reading other comments leads to similarities of comments. Important thing is to really read for an extended knowledge.

• -1 1

17 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Me he dado cuenta de que la gente no responde adecuadamente, así que creé esta guía.

antes de contestar debes mirar;

• La fecha / momento : alguien podría responder que el precio seguramente aumentará este año en 2020, sobre un tema que preguntó si el precio aumentará este año, que fue 2019. ¿Entiende lo que quiero decir?
  • Lea algunas respuestas : debe leer sobre lo que dice la gente, para poder decir algo diferente.
  • Por último, es el tema digno de respuesta : aquí para que no caigas en un tema que se eliminará en un futuro próximo.

About your last point i have seen new topics so similar to one i have already commented this has confused me even i check the color of comment figure on the left side and seeing it in white i think the admin deleted my comment

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

About your last point i have seen new topics so similar to one i have already commented this has confused me even i check the color of comment figure on the left side and seeing it in white i think the admin deleted my comment

The last comment is to help us not to fall into shitty posts that will get deleted and we fall victims.

16 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

El último comentario es para ayudarnos a no caer en publicaciones de mierda que se eliminarán y caeremos víctimas.

I know what you mean because i waste time looking for my anwer on those similar topics and also wasted my time replying again because those topics where removed

• +1 1

22 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I like that step of reading some of the others replies in order to avoid replying the same topics with others and create some replies so different

23 minutes ago, Zerocrisis said:

I know what you mean because i waste time looking for my anwer on those similar topics and also wasted my time replying again because those topics where removed

You noticed it and now i made it clear, i hope from now one we could do better than replying to worthless topics, no matter how good our replies are, they will have no meaning.

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Lo notaron y ahora lo dejé claro, espero que a partir de ahora podamos hacer algo mejor que responder a temas sin valor, no importa cuán buenas sean nuestras respuestas, no tendrán sentido.

Thanks, see you later

• -5 1

23 minutes ago, Tresiaalam123 said:

Before replying they should be aware of all the things written in the topic. They should reply for the content and then the comments will be counted by the forum. Many things should be Kept in consideration before replying.

But why do you think people does not bother to read the previous replies or even few ones?

52 minutes ago, Rakibislam22 said:

Even the author of the article has to adhere to some  writing standards first. People do reply on to complete their 100 post but they don't know what topic they are replying.

I will talk about the topic authors another time, this time lets discus this and should avoid replying to topics that have no potential.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

Sorry mate I think I don't understand your first option pls can you kindly break it down for my own understanding  thanks in advance

• -1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies.

You are right,many are only here to earn money,they just keep on posting even they know that it is not allowed ir prohibited,they just think for theirselves only and not the sake of the forums,they make post not considering those you mention and then when posts counts decrease,they will complain. Those you mention is a good guide hope they can follow it.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

These are very useful tips admin should pin this topic so it is seen and become useful to many.

I also seen this post, it's really look like it is very usefully topic for the forum users, that's the only way to make it seen by many is admin to pin it

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

19 hours ago, Metsik0 said:

Absolutely agree. A lot of people leave messages thoughtlessly and it's upsetting. I hope they hear you. We need to be more responsible. It's nice that you're trying to help members of our community.

We own it as a duty for the benefit of this forum to search out and report those that have sworn to spam this forum no end. I have been reporting a number of them and I'll keep reporting them because they must learn the right way to earn.

• +1 1

Nice posting you are correct. I wouldn't talk about others caused i know that i have do carelles about it checkin post by next and just focus to 1st topic . even though in the middle I should be aware that there might be new content marked by a moderator.Thank to remind this things .

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Safwan said:

This is very good things to look at before replying and this will help in replying to sensible topics that are suppose to be reply. 

Yes at least we can try, i mean no matter how hard i try to avoid shitty topics still i get my posts deleted sometimes.

20 hours ago, Safwan said:

This is very good things to look at before replying and this will help in replying to sensible topics that are suppose to be reply. 

Yes it is a good topic specifically for you as a newbie, tips like those will help you go along with the forum, there are many more found on the about forum topic.

The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?

Threads like these (news, predictions) should be closed by mods if they are already old before they get flooded by more spam. Discussion threads are more worthy of replies, as long as they're not just 'rehash' of previous posts.

Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.

This will fall on mostly deaf ears sadly (at least in the English section), as some are more concerned about getting that 1k satoshi per post.

Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.

Haha! This is the kind of advice that is often ignored even by some veteran users. For example, someone created a shit thread, and instead of reporting it, someone else will post "this thread is violating rules" on it (maybe just to get that 30 post-per-day quota). If they made this a habit, they'd better not cry if their post counts get reduced as a result.

... ... ...

Can I add something else?

• Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Even the writer of the article has to adhere to some  writing standards first. People do reply on to complete their 100 post but they don't know what topic they are replying. And that’s really funny. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

Can I add something else?

• Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Cool, i will add it to the list, well at least we try to give a message out there some will fall but not all.