People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Yes we should be look these 3 things before replying. Some time we have no idea about questions, in this case first read others replied than we try to write good reply. Second things we have to give useful and addition information.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is easy to earn by doing just that, but here it is seen that many have made many comments but it seems that there is a huge potential for Bitcoin to rise in 2020.

Appreciable and helpful replies are necessary to help each other and share experiences of each other.Before replying to anypost you should  know about the post.It will help you to explain in a better way.

Yes actually but they tend to overlook all of it. They want to reply for the sake of replying also that it would count 

Ahead of Bitcoin Halving and many investors know that in May 2020, Bitcoin Halving will happen. Here is the date and event. 

16 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes we should be look these 3 things before replying. Some time we have no idea about questions, in this case first read others replied than we try to write good reply. Second things we have to give useful and addition information.

Giving useful and additional information, great, this should be used in opposition to those replies, says; "i did nit understand about this can you tell me about this" If you have encountered any of them.

Thank you my friend for these useful advice and all members should adhere to these three points to avoid making mistakes and ensure their posts are not deleted

Good people who want to comment on a specific topic should take time before doing this in order to write something useful and not repeated and add to the topic a good thing

Good morning, dear brother, I do not care what people say in their responses, because I read the post carefully and try to respond  on this content as I think, even if it is similar to the responses of others. This does not matter to us agreeing to the same thing, but the important thing is that the response is useful It is not a trivial response just for the sake of a response only.

Edited by Maroua

Thank mate for giving us this beautiful information. I opinion is that i hope everyone will do before posting a comment.

The mot valuable thing is that post some useful content. And also if you don't know about the topic then search about the post the opinion you have.

1 hour ago, Anja67 said:

I read almost all the pin posts. However, I do take some caution when posting. You may not understand why my comments are being. 

What being deleted?? they are not been deleted directly but indirectly, when you post on a topic that eventually gets deleted then your comments will be gone too.

Edited by teminalibug

Really nice post, thanks for sharing your experience. A lot can be learned from your topic Can be understood Everything. It's been good for everyone. I understand that well.

Yes these all points are very useful for every users because I have also seen many user commenting on the post of previous years price fluctuations which is not necessary to answer at this year and if anyone is not able to understand topic then he or she should read some of the replies of other users so that they could able to memorize it.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Yes i agree with you. We should be careful about posting anything here on this forum and we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. And thanks for sharing. 

Just now, malik6314193 said:

Yes i agree with you. We should be careful about posting anything here on this forum and we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. And thanks for sharing. 

The things are i mentioned are more of avoiding been spamming unintentionally than following the rules.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Indeed, people should invest also in their reading comprehension, we must read carefully each topic we are about to send a replies so that it could be beneficial for all of us, it is really need , because many topics now are being deleted due to this scenarios.

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically when am in the forefront of having to give my own respond to a post, I basically also try to figure if the post would be if use to actually to do so, and even to see what the post is even all about and the sense which can be from the post and how I can also try to bring out a point on such publications

Just now, DokAgsikap said:

Indeed, people should invest also in their reading comprehension, we must read carefully each topic we are about to send a replies so that it could be beneficial for all of us, it is really need , because many topics now are being deleted due to this scenarios.

Yesterday i got 6 deletes, that is of course from the bad topics i replied to, seems like i have been less careful myself, this is very costly.

This is true my friend, and I agree with you on everything you say, and this is what I do personally. I am looking at the time of posting the post so that I can know what I must write it, especially if the issue is related to currency rates.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yesterday i got 6 deletes, that is of course from the bad topics i replied to, seems like i have been less careful myself, this is very costly.

Yeah, same to me as well, I need to get back those posts now, its kinda frustrating but I am used to it now, there is no problem with 3-10 posts for me.

Just now, Raqeebzy said:

Thank you for reminding us of this, most of us comments on posts that are already updated and our replies are no longer valid. We should take a look at the date and topic if discussion before commenting. We shouldn't just post for the rewards sake. 

Or maybe for the rewards sake we should improve our posing quality, we should respect what cryptotalk give us.

Yes specialy who just copy the contents and change some and also who make the same content but in his way we are making good something here

Thank you, my friend, for these important advice. In fact, there are repetitions of responses among members in the same post. For me, I do not write a response to any topic without reading the post and the responses of the members so that my response is distinctive and useful at one time

These are good points. I think that even if someone is not knowledgeable on the topic that they are replying to they should use the opportunity to go and do some research on the topic and educate themselves on the topic before making their comment or reply. This will be very helpful to them and the other members of the forum as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769