Why can't I reply on certain topics? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laidback

Why can't I reply on certain topics?

This is incident to you since you're attempting to react on immovable points . They are not for reply in attendance you've got ascertain the regulations of the gathering which folks get answered.

No you can reply on other sections also but there are some pinned posts on every section which is juat for announcement .so on these topics you can't reply. 

On 1/30/2020 at 8:17 AM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

All members beginners or not are able to use almost all the forum sections (besides referrals I think). So if you are here just to spam your referral then tough luck. Also some of the comments are locked, as they've already been discussed in depth and no further replies are available. You will notice a lock before the title of these posts.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:17 PM, laidback said:

Hello friends. Don't mind me, just a new guy. I can reply to any "For Beginners" topic but I don't have an option to reply on anything else. Is it because I'm a Newbie? If not, why is that? Thanks!

I think you choose locked posts. In this forum there many locked posts where you can't make comments. These posts are mostly about rules.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Because perhaps the moderators closed these topics and you can't comment on them, or you just don't have a hundred messages to write in certain topics. (this is spam protection)

Because, probably, the forum moderators have closed the answers to specific topics, so that they do not contain meaningless messages and spam.

When you find a lock on some topics, this means that this topic has been closed from the responses because the problem that was raised in the topic has been resolved and no further response can be created.

THINK POSITIVE

Because on those topics only the moderators could reply. For example if there is a thread related to the payments, only moderators could make updates when there are available 

On 1/30/2020 at 8:17 AM, laidback said:

There are some posts that are locked from anymore replies or comments by moderators because these posts might be duplicated or the original poster asked for this locking.

Educate yourself by reading the publications, and also watch a lot of videos that talk about the world of encryption, it will not take much of your time, and do not depend on the response. Just write topics about the cryptocurrency.

You cannot reply to some topics because it was closed because it did not become valid for further replies and has already received appropriate answers

Life is great and enjoy it

Some of the topic are maybe locked and so they are closed for further replies, there is no limitation of rank for posting on topics and you should be able to post just fine.

In my view, you should write firstly 100 posts here. Then you can reply on certain topics. 

you're not the only who can't reply on certain topics sometimes Moderators or admin suspend the posts because he found it not useful

If there would be problem such as. It will not belong only to you. It can be deleted by moderators and that can be reason you can not reply on certain topics.

There are topics that are locked that you cannot reply to, and there are topics that nobody can respond to, such as forum rules.

I think  You can write comments on any topics  as you want I. Every  section.  There are   few topics  on which  moderators  off new comments  that is the reason  You are not allowed  to comment  on some  topics. 

I had been asking myself for some time this same question, but it seems that we cannot write a comment because Topic has reached the specified limit for permitted comments
The admins will stop commenting on this topic

Because, you don't have enough messages , as soon as you get 100 first messages you will be able to write there.

I will guess its probably a restriction on your profile to certain post, possibly by the forum moderators, for violating a rupe or something, try viewing your profile to see if its so and then if it isn't then i don't know why its happening 

The majority of the cryptotalk forum rules are known, but there are some words that are not understood by many participants or only to provide a post for the purpose of profit only. I hope to discuss purposeful topics about mining and how to withdraw with minimal losses.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 1/30/2020 at 2:17 PM, laidback said:

No, i also encountered this issue that i can't quote some post in one certain topic. I think because there is a limit for commenting in one topic, if you commented again and again to that certain topic, you'll reached the limit for posting. Or maybe moderators locked the topic that's why you can't reply to it or quote some posts. 

Maybe you are getting it wrong, you can reply to any open topic no matter your rank, whether you are a beginner or a Senior member. The only topics no one can reply on are the ones closed for further comments by the administration. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can't write there because you don't have enough messages to respond in these sections, just write the first 100 messages and you will get access to writing messages there.