What do you know about digital dust? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

What do you know about digital dust?

On 1/30/2020 at 2:14 AM, Loly said:

Something strange happened to me some time ago, when I noticed that small quantities of a cryptocurrency had arrived in my wallet, which did not exceed a few cents.  I was amazed at this, and upon researching and exploring, I discovered what is called digital dust.  A Dusting attack is defined as a new type of malicious activity in which hackers attempt to violate the privacy of Bitcoin users and cryptocurrencies by sending small amounts of currency to their personal wallets and many Bitcoin owners believe that their identity is well protected from attempts to infiltrate and view their transactions  Unfortunately, this is not true.

Did it happen with you like this?  That is, to have currencies link you to your digital wallets without knowing their source? 

Is this dangerous as I read it? 

How do we avoid the risks of this phenomenon?

Everyday passed we see a newer way of scamming peoples. As the technologies are growing and everything is turning into the newer space of digital technologies also the scamming technologies are growing too. We need to remain update from every scam being happened in daily life of crypto world.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

True, many times we see that they are small fractions, but we don't stop them, I think they are small gifts that come to us, but they don't stop.

Actually I have no knowledge from this topics,BT  just an idea its a computers internet related something.. If its a harmful for ours so its can be stopped.. Its my opinion.

Can imagine that by creating many small transactions the miner fees are artificially held high when demand is not that high. So it might be miners creating these transactios to pump the fees.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:14 AM, Loly said:

The best thing to do is keep the private key in secure device without internet connection and avoid the pishing link or malicious website/software that can harm your wallet.

Basically dust attack is the method for a hacker to tracking multiple addresses with same wallet, and then the hacker send pishing attack to it's wallet.

In addition to Dust attacks and other identity attacks, you should also be wary of other threats that are developing very fast in the crypto world such as Cryptojacking, Ransomware and Phishing. Moreover you should also consider using VPN.

I sometimes notice that a small amount of currency gets to my wallet but I don't care about it. I don't give this matter any importance. I understood that this deposit was made by him to cover the fees of withdrawal 

Something weird transpired some time back, when I saw that little amounts of a digital currency had landed in my wallet, which didn't surpass a couple of pennies. I was astonished at this, and after looking into and investigating, I found what is called computerized dust. A Dusting assault is characterized as another sort of pernicious action where programmers endeavor to disregard the security of Bitcoin clients and cryptographic forms of money by sending modest quantities of cash to their own wallets and numerous Bitcoin proprietors accept that their personality is very much shielded from endeavors to invade and see their exchanges Unfortunately, this isn't valid. 

Did it occur with you like this? That is, to have monetary forms connect you to your advanced wallets without knowing their source? 

Is this perilous as I understood it? 

How would we keep away from the dangers of this marvel.Crypto is best.Crypto is too good

I don't really know that much about digital dust, but I've heard that digital dust can make a good living, and digital or really does a really great job. I want it to work.

Recently we was facing some serious problems related to bitcoin dust and cryptocurrecny dust as too many rumours was around here about this but now many companies and devs already working on this which is very helpful few softwares already cleaning this and few exchanges also offering services if you have these things then you can exchange for better things.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:27 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes sometimes this is like a miracle for us, getting a small amount of coins in our wallet suddenly. Sometimes we do have to anticipate from all this, whether this is dangerous or not, obviously we have to find out where the source is coming from.

Yes i think there are many of us who are victims of such dusting attacks we should be extra careful about the security of our wallets now.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:35 AM, Migo said:

Actually it happened to me once, but I got hacked because of someone deposited an amount of etherium in my myetherwallet after that he withdraw some amount of coins to his wallet, and I understood that this deposit was made by him to cover the fees of withdrawal 

In this you case it is not just digital dust but your full wallet was hacked by some one some were. May be you enter your private keys some where that is how your ethereum was stolen from your wallet.

Yes you are right. Many coins and many token start there project but there are no value. I think this tokens are disital dust. I have also many token but there are no value. 

On 1/30/2020 at 5:14 AM, Loly said:

Something strange happened to me some time ago, when I noticed that small quantities of a cryptocurrency had arrived in my wallet, which did not exceed a few cents.  I was amazed at this, and upon researching and exploring, I discovered what is called digital dust.  A Dusting attack is defined as a new type of malicious activity in which hackers attempt to violate the privacy of Bitcoin users and cryptocurrencies by sending small amounts of currency to their personal wallets and many Bitcoin owners believe that their identity is well protected from attempts to infiltrate and view their transactions  Unfortunately, this is not true.

Did it happen with you like this?  That is, to have currencies link you to your digital wallets without knowing their source? 

I didn't experience this kind of happenings so I have no idea whether it exist or not but if in case this will happen to me in the future then I have an idea already on what is happening. 

Even if this scenario is either true or not as it is best to protect our money or withdraw it before any attempts of hacking will occur.

4 hours ago, sumit71428 said:

This is something new i came to know from you and as due to this i don't think that your account will be any risk of being theft but still try being safe.

Sadly i dod not understand about digital dust, can you tell me what you understand?

Sorry I have no experience about this metter. Because I don't heard this names. But I am very interested to know about this metter

No buddy i cannot found any amount in my wallet and i don't know that whats is disting attack. In my opinion only greedy person become victim of hackers easily. Thanks for sharing good new information.

I don't know anything about this .In fact I learn about this today to read your post .I will be careful from today if such things happens with me.

I really dont know about this topic.  Or i have not faced anything like this.  But for your post i have learned so many new things.   

Welcome with me
For the first time I read about the phenomenon of digital dust
I have no information if the phenomenon is bad and is harmful to the wallet or not
More discussion to know more about the phenomenon of digital dust

Dusting Attack is one of the methods used by hackers and this method is still modern and somewhat unknown to a good number in the cryptocurrency community and in case you are attacked Dusting Attack in your digital wallet you should not convert the digital currency and ignore it and i advise you to use the address of the eraser Just once to provide some protection for your
If you are attacked in your cryptocurrency trading platform account, what distinguishes the platforms is that your wallet is linked to your personal data so it is recommended to use secure and trustworthy trading platforms.

Dusting is a malicious activity that hackers try to violate the privacy of Bitcoin users and digital currencies. Many owners of Bitcoins believe that their identity is well protected from attempts to infiltrate and view their transactions, but this is not true.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:14 AM, Loly said:

Crypto dusting is very dangerous thing to afraid of. They are using our transaction or transferring process as a target and this is very cheap trick used by hackers.

Don't worry our eth address is public and everyone can saw our eth address so if scammers sends you scam account or tokens then don't use their private keys.