Analyzing Reactions "The predictions" - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Analyzing Reactions "The predictions"

I am case 1 person always alert on prediction and rearrange the orders of coins.Some time i become case 3 and do work very professionally and keep my head in market for hours.So i can analysis market better for trading.We can be any case i think because it's in out hand to become regular and irregular in working but better to become more regular is good in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/2/2020 at 7:51, Farooque said:

Predictions is good thing but you lose lot of your money with your prediction. If your prediction will go right way then you get great profit and if your prediction go wrong then you lose most of money because of your wrong predictions.

In fact sometimes the preditions bring us profits and losses, that's what the market is about.

The point is to know how to be prepared, if you have to invest because it is therefore low availability of money.

In any case, as very well to say "Syedbesharat", we must be in all three cases and stay in the one that suits us.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Prediction is a very much hard thing in the crypto currency site which is for earning money and also to be added that many people have lost their money in it. 

No one can set expectations and predictions in the world of cryptography, especially in the currency rates, so whatever person is an expert in this field, he will fall into mistakes because the fluctuations in the crypto world are very large.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To me prediction is not a good thing it look as if perhaps not work the way you expect, you will become like a person that lie so I dont think predict what will happen for the future is not a good idea. 

I only consider every prediction as a opinion I don't really make it as reference. I'm using coinmarketcap and coingecko as my reference.because it gives the real time info and stats of the cryptocurency.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:10 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Case 3: Professionals
It's trader professionals, should look at predictions whenever they can,
A prediction of an inlfuencer, a tweet can generate ups or downs that you should know.

I call this phenomenon influence-FOMO, because this phenomenon greatly increases the chances of a coin to rise in price.

7 hours ago, Usman Abdulmumin said:

To me prediction is not a good thing it look as if perhaps not work the way you expect, you will become like a person that lie so I dont think predict what will happen for the future is not a good idea. 

They don't really lie, they fail. In predictions it is something very different. they base their predictions on analysis, experience etc.

The prediction really is a probabilistic measure of something happening, but it does not mean that it is a lie, just did not happen.

But his point of view is good and for some newbies the predictions can be seen as lies, but "technically" they are not.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

i think in my opinion in this cryptocurrency you will never predict about that coins price value and even if you are expert to this field.. because coins is not stable price value there's a seasons that it came to increase and straightly decreased on the same time..

9 hours ago, Abimanyu said:

difficult to predict crypto money, many people have difficulty predicting whether it will go up or down, even though that person is already an expert,

If really the point is if you are prepared and in what ways you do it, because you can really do trader without precedents, but you can be ignoring information that can help you at some time to be alert or just be calm.

Everything that is said about Halving is something that cannot be ignored. Something is going to happen and big, you have to be prepared.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think this prediction can be used well in Forex trading of cryptocurrency because in trading you need to know about the future price of the time limit which you have to predict why yourself with also the knowledge from Crypto market buy sell rate and if you'll have enough trading skill, then you can use your prediction in a very profitable way.

When you go for a trade in cryptocurrency market, the First thing you need to predict. Its a very hard task to analys crypto market, you never now which coin will grow up or which coins are getting down...

As in crypto world markets are more volatile so you can not predict as it is always in flux. What happens in months in traditional investment markets happens in days or hours in crypto-currencies investment market. Everybody is just speculating and they can only rationalize what has happened.

46 minutes ago, razib2227 said:

When you go for a trade in cryptocurrency market, the First thing you need to predict. Its a very hard task to analys crypto market, you never now which coin will grow up or which coins are getting down...

Quote: "practice makes the teacher"

You have to start gaining experience in trading, to understand something called market trends, then grow your with practice intuition, consequently you start to have good analysis.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, Mohona007 said:

predictions are hard in crypto world,,,,, even if you were an expert,,,,,,you will make a mistake soon enough,,,,, there is a lot of experts that I knew before where they lost a lot of money because of some mockery in trading field,,,,, so we need to give every detail that it deserves......

If you have difficulty predicting prices, you can buy and sell at the end of each bearish and bullish run. This is a safe method because most of the times prices will go up after bear runs and go down after bull runs. By applying this strategy you can earn slow profit without the need to do any analysis or prediction. When I had just started trading, I would only do it this way. I didn't gain huge profit but at least I didn't lose anything either. There are some websites that offer daily price predictions. You can also have a look at their numbers and statistics before your purchase.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't really follow cryptocurrency prediction, in fact the only prediction I can trust a bit is weather prediction, cryptocurrency market is just to unpredictable, you should be careful when analyzing crypto prediction just don't rush and react, think well before doing anything.

the predictions are difficult to get right in the world of cryptocurrencies where volatility is the dictatorship that governs prices, sometimes without reason, others are simply organic from normal buying and selling processes. But as the weather is difficult to predict, but we have to be prepared according to the type of user we are in the crypto world

5 hours ago, Ibadu said:

Assumption for crypto will go innumerable reactions depend on the predictions itself and of possibility if individuals predictions well-behaved after that introduce somebody to an area will being so certain to facing the sell

I suppose you are in that phase of arguing ideas in the forum, if I understand what you meant, it is that the predictions prepare you for the sale, I must say yes, obviously also for the purchase.

Following the predictions does not have to be an order to run like a robot, but if you have to prepare it, it is just that be attentive, take the predictions according to the mentioned cases and it is simply you who makes the purchase. Do not be influenced by predictions.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/30/2020 at 7:52 AM, Migo said:

Predictions are hard in crypto world,

Well, this is true mate, its hard to predict its price by being an volatile, because of this, its hard to trade some coins because you are predicting the price of it if this will be pumped in this day or not.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:10 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Predictions

It's common to say "predictions only work for that, "predictions. "

The predictions are in reality, like the weather forecaster. Yes, predictions "Crypto" equal to the pronosticador "Weather".

They are the best comparison that can be made, why?

People in general: 

we only look at weather forecasts when we need it, others never  or because it simply made you curious.

Reactions
1.- In the morning we see a sky with clouds, something gray, we look at the predictions. Rain ? a coat, etc.  We react.

2.- All Calm, clear sky, we do not remember that there is someone who makes weather predictions. We do not do anything.

Professionals as pilots, golfers, farmers, sufista. ETC

3.- These people are constantly reviewing the weather because they depend on it, they know what to do and their work
It depends on weather changes.

In the crypto world don't see it differently.

Reactions
Case 1: I`m alert
You see something in the market, reviews "the predictions"  the rise! BullRun! etc. We react. The simil: your umbrella, your coat is the extra money you must have to invest, thank predictions I knew this could happen.

Case 2: I do not care
If your thing is not the trader, "buy - sell"  when you want, you have a long-term hodl.   We do not do anything.

A prediction of an inlfuencer, a tweet can generate ups or downs that you should know.

Which case are you?

What you do think?

Crypto predictions with weather predictions, there are many similarities but are in a different world. Weather prediction is predicting what will happen with the universe, while crypto prediction is predicting what will happen on the cryptocurrency market (on the internet). Do you agree?

13 hours ago, Aamir Rehman said:

It doesnt matter how much expert is one person when you have to lose then it will be, its very risky to start trading without any professional skill becuase it can cause you a big loss to your capital investment.

The Topic is really about how we react to a prediction and how it allows us to be prepared to act.

Good or bad predictions are just a guide, which allows you to make forecasts on what to do if they happen, if they tell you the price is going to go down have a capital to invest. If nothing happens, nothing happens, but what if bitcoin goes down in price and you don't miss a chance to buy.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, Ibadu said:

Assumption for crypto will go innumerable reactions depend on the predictions itself and of possibility if individuals predictions well-behaved after that introduce somebody to an area will being so certain to facing the sell

We assume many possibilities of  crypto when we  go through in details of coins projects either this is worthy in future or not.But making prediction is not an easy thing thus need huge knowledge and  experience .where they present odds and figure on the table for  future movements.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:40 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Predictions

It's common to say "predictions only work for that, "predictions. "

The predictions are in reality, like the weather forecaster. Yes, predictions "Crypto" equal to the pronosticador "Weather".

They are the best comparison that can be made, why?

People in general: 

we only look at weather forecasts when we need it, others never  or because it simply made you curious.

Reactions
1.- In the morning we see a sky with clouds, something gray, we look at the predictions. Rain ? a coat, etc.  We react.

2.- All Calm, clear sky, we do not remember that there is someone who makes weather predictions. We do not do anything.

Professionals as pilots, golfers, farmers, sufista. ETC

3.- These people are constantly reviewing the weather because they depend on it, they know what to do and their work
It depends on weather changes.

In the crypto world don't see it differently.

Reactions
Case 1: I`m alert
You see something in the market, reviews "the predictions"  the rise! BullRun! etc. We react. The simil: your umbrella, your coat is the extra money you must have to invest, thank predictions I knew this could happen.

Case 2: I do not care
If your thing is not the trader, "buy - sell"  when you want, you have a long-term hodl.   We do not do anything.

Which case are you?

What you do think?

I do not care because I am collecting coins to hold for long run, whenever price would rise I would sell them. I am not interested in short term predictions. And I am sure in future all coins would rise.

4 hours ago, Opinder said:

I do not care because I am collecting coins to hold for long run, whenever price would rise I would sell them. I am not interested in short term predictions. And I am sure in future all coins would rise.

This is, hodl is a strategy that allows you to wait for long periods, but with all that that implies you must at least have some idea of the price.

In time you will notice that you must be prepared for that moment, what you will do when the estimated price is met, because you never say I will wait 10 years and sell. 

Then we understand that predicting a price is important, and has no relevance of where the information comes from.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We have to keep abreast with the market trend and know when is good to jump into any. Either trading or investing or also buying some good coins.working with prediction is always hard but at times good