How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Hi my friend . the free coin on yobit , you will take it when you get 20 days trading on yobit 

and you need to share 1 post on twitter or facebook ..

I have a yobit account but i dont know if they are giving free coins. In their home windows there's a selection of free coins, I want to know if they really give free coins?

To get free coins you must have to share the platform of crypto talk or yobit to your social media in this way you can get free coins I think so.

If you used yobit exchanger then you can get free coin. Now most of the people used this exchanger and earn take this free coin

Yes you can easily receive free Yobit coins. You know that any person share the Yobit exchange then it received free coins from youbit exchanges. If you done trading with Yobit exchange then you received free coins but trading limit must full fill.

You can share this different sites.

My friend, you must do two things to start collecting, first sharing the post that the platform is ordering
Also, do 20 transactions to start collecting the free coins

I also agree want to know this topic. Because there are still many friends who do not know. Maybe they could take advantage of this topic.

Well cryptotalk uses the same yobit to give you your award.. And in crytotalk forum the method is well explained over there.

You just need to be sure providing the same email address to yobit as you have provided to cryptotalk in order to get your transaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get free coins from yobit if you share the links amin many sites.There are maby other ways to get free coins, but as i am also a newcomer i akso don't know much about this 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

I tried to get free coins and gave my twitter account but I'm still not able to get free crypto. Looking at the free coins you better invest your time in posting on this forum 😀

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

You can get only free coins if you do certain task I think like Twitter. But is it worth your while? I collected a lot of free coins when I just started on Yobit but the effort and collecting doesn't make you rich.

There is an act every free coins from yobit exchange some are sharing youre link just like in yoda to be able to get free coins and some are. You need to trade to get it you can see it in invest box.becouse i think the free coin you get will directly to invest box

20 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

My friend has free coins that you can get by drops, taps or mining
You can also earn from the forum by posting and sharing

Thank you my friend for this information and I will get it from the taps

Listen to me, my friend.I don't advise you to run after free cryptocurrencies. Use the exchanges to increase your capital.Free cryptocurrencies It won't give you much.And it's not recommended or expected much.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

I think everyone can collect free coins from yobit daily basis or every hour. But i think there is a requirement to collect this. You should trade minimum 20 times to eligible for collecting those free coins.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/28/2020 at 11:13 AM, Atique said:

I think you should share a post to them to support them on social media such as Twitter and Facebook in order to get these free coins

1 minute ago, reioniichan said:

There are instructions found there in yobit if you see free coins. Mostly the work is just sharing on social media platforms like twitter.

I shared my twitter link but It doesn't seem to work for me. Is there any place in yobit where I can share my twitter username in my profile ? I couldn't find it ☹️

• +4 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

For the first time you can get it for free, but for the next you have to trade at least 20 times to be able to get more free coins. What kind of share? if there are things that require sharing such as Yoda airdrop, a pop up will appear for your social media input link

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You can earn free coins from yobit by working for the forum.if you can make 30 comments per day.you will get paid for the work you did for the forum.this is how you earn coins.

I think that the only way to get free coins from Yobit is to join the new airdrops of lobit . Net . besides me I dont even know how to get a newbie free coin 

Before you may claim those free coins you need to post using one of those media platform its offer, you may share the link of yobit on it. But the best free coins of yobit is the cryptotalk as the campaign.