Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I used coinbase wallet as,it is one of the most trusted wallet for me,because they store 90percent of their crypto into an offline wallet where no one can access online.

I'm attempting out a Bitberry wallet, fair employing a cellphone number to enroll. Has anybody attempted it? I studied in PlayStore that the Bitberry Wallet employments an upbit wallet administration framework.

7 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

They have some high fees but must be secure first, because the fees you can pay them if you work harder than usual. Yobit is not a wallet, but an exchange. If you want to try another wallet, perhaps you can try one that is also available for mobile phones.

Yes yobit it's not a wallet and dont store your coins in the wallet of exchange only if you want trade them 

From this list that I have made, I use the Trust Portfolio, which is good and safe through my experience of it, and you also earn profits by storing your currencies on it.

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

It is more secure and does not have a virus in the rar or exe file format. You can ask your friends who are experts in wallet issues. That is not secure, sometimes they suddenly close their website or upgrade their wallet, etc. You will lose all your possessions. But I agree with you on coinbase. I have used it for a long time and did not find any problems with that

The problems of security it mean that your are part of it you need update your application wallet all the time and be up to date because there is many security update included 

In my opinion there is no good wallet. It all depends on the experience. A good wallet should be safe comfortable and fast. I've been using exodus wallet for 1 week now and in my opinion it's a good wallet if you're a beginner

I do have a coin base Wallet but i want to try out luno first 

all dou i haven't made any transactions yet ever since i installed and created an account with them, 

I see that tgey have an option of coverting crypto currency to my local currency. 

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The problems of security it mean that your are part of it you need update your application wallet all the time and be up to date because there is many security update included 

Every wallet platform always improves and updates the security and comfort level of the display. as modern and simple it is very necessary.

10 hours ago, rianpedia said:

Every wallet platform always improves and updates the security and comfort level of the display. as modern and simple it is very necessary.

Yes right all famous and reputed wallet work hard to improve her security because it's very important for user to have a secure place to store his money 

Well hello brother , im using yobit and wazir x wallet. These two are very easy to use and its interface is very user friendly. I'm also going to open an account in blockchain because many have said that blackchain has the safest and most trusted security for online storage of crypto currency.

I prefer to use yobit as an exchange and also as an wallet I think using it from past few months has given a good response and also it's a well protected wallet which avoid any spammers and hackers from its users accounts.

Coinbase is rather an exchange than a wallet, because we can't access our private keys thus we don't own the coins. Other than that, Trustwallet is really secure and useful for all types of cryptocurrencies including ERC20 tokens for ETH.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Choosing wallet l would be very careful about security. In my view it is more important. Secondly Coinbasa is so easy to use and more than that it is really one of the best. 

I don't use any of these wallets. I only use the hardware wallet and the blockchain wallet because these two wallets are very safe.

I use a coinbase wallet, I used to use a trust wallet, but I realized that the mobile version of the wallet is very inconvenient to use.

I am using Trust wallet , but I want to try another wallet but I cant because only trust wallet is working in my country ! and I like it because its fast and secure 

On 07.10.2019 at 22:05, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

right now im using blockhcain wallet in my browser because i don't hold big amounts of crypto and its pretty safe and comfortable, thats what i need

Hi everybody! I am using BTC watets of 3 sites: NiceHash, FreeBitco and CoinBase. I am a new bitcoin miner, and i use them bacause i know about this sites from bloggers, that i can believe. The using this sevices and show me the video how them use this systems (earning, trayding...)

I use payeer wallet. I think it is better than the wallet that I mentioned in the post. The payeer wallet is a safe wallet. I advise everyone to use it. You can transfer within it between the digital currencies between them and other currencies such as the dollar and the ruble.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:08 PM, Dguy said:

I am using the following wallet

- Trust wallet

- coinomic

- metamask

- myetherwallet

And some exchange wallet as well

I dont advice you to use any Exchange like a wallet just if you want to trade your coins, to store your coins choose any other wallet like Blockchain wallet or Coinbase 

Most likely, there is no cryptocurrency wallet on the list that I would use. Blockchain wallet, a very convenient cryptocurrency wallet. I would use Coinbase, but it does not support my country. 

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Dguy said:

I also like using this wallet because is goid, legit and hard to get scam and also the coinbase wallet

He is asking you about which wallet are you using .. not how do you see wallets .. you have to read the qeustion very carefully my friend ❤️ 
I suggest you to try Trust wallet because it's secure and safe and very fast !

On 1/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

i am using coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet.there wallet very safe and secured.i am personally use this wallet.i am personally use there wallet.

Those two wallet amer the best all over the crypto currency world the majority use them and trust them my favorite is blockchain wallet it's the best

i prefer using coinbase wallet because it's safe and has good security as well but people think that is not a good place to store value but as an alternative