Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 18 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I use payeer, it seems quite comfortable since I am making money from home with pages, it also has several cryptocurrencies and it is comfortable for its flexibility

On 08.10.2019 at 00:05, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Coinbase, Atomic, Guarda, Magnum, Metamask, Tronlink, Holy Transaction

Bestchange-лучший обменник в мире: https://www.bestchange.ru/?p=1174945 💥

KursExpert- надёжные обменники: https://kurs.expert/100730 👌

I use a faucetpay wallet, as it is one of the best wallets with many features It has many taps that pay instantly And there are viewers ads in exchange for bitcoin And also a set of offers and surveys that pay for their completion It also has the feature of converting from one currency to another

Recomendado por TRON Foundation. TronLink se lanzó por primera vez en el sitio web oficial de TRON y está respaldado por la fundación TRON, TronLink es la billetera TRON con la mayoría de los usuarios, viene en tres versiones (Chrome Wallet Extension / iOS / Android), y está buscando la extensión Chrome Wallet para TRON .

In particular, I usually use: TronLink pro, HuobiWallet, Atomic Wallet, TrustWallet, which are also the most common on the cell phone, you have to be careful with the words if you lose goodbye Coins

For me, if we store the currency, the blockchain.info is also a good wallet, you don't have to worry about our money, you are also right, and I agree that we need to store the money in multiple wallets, in this case, we are more confident in the coin.

On 7/10/2019 at 15:05, funchy said:

Hay muchas carteras criptográficas en el mercado. A veces lo ignoramos, pero el tema de la billetera es muy importante.

Entonces, ¿qué billetera estás usando ahora? (Monedas múltiples) y ¿Por qué?

• Motor
  • Eidoo
  • Confiar
  • Atómico
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I used the exodus wallet before, but I investigated the trust wallet and I was delighted because of its high simplicity and security, as well as being directly connected with the binance exchange

• +3 1

I am currently using binance, it is excellent for various forms of retirement and also many ways to invest, I recommend it 100%.

Trust

Atomic

Coinbase

MetaMask

On 10/7/2019 at 11:25 PM, hexwin said:

Animation Halloween GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

That are not WALLETS.... that are exchanges. Big difference

OMG where is that mister moderator.... I am looking for him everywhere

yes but some people are using them as a wallets personally i'm holding most of my money on exchanges because sometimes i want to exchange to another coins and withdraw it

I use an atomic wallet and I love to deal with it. A beautiful wallet and distributes its currencies for free. Just work on the wallet and deposit in it

Online wallets or web based wallets, also called e-wallets, are available through any device connected to the internet. It is true that the advantages of e-wallets are clear, but they can be more difficult for those who do not know well how to deal with modern technology. Public and private keys are usually stored on company servers or on third-party servers, which opens up the possibility of security vulnerabilities. Although most of these wallet companies claim that security is their primary concern and top priority, nothing is 100% safe when one is online.

Blockchain wallet is one of the most used e-wallets. This wallet is non-custodial, meaning that your private key will not be held on the company's servers but will be with you, and this means that you have greater control over your money.

I use TrustWallet, always make sure that you are downloading the APP from its official website so as not to be surprised later.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I use wallets such as coinbase, sometimes coinpayment, blockchain, metamask, trust wallet, tronlink, among others, Zilpay and Atomic. I use them to receive payments from faucets or airdrops mainly.

I like Atomic Wallet very much because it has a capacity to deal with more than 300 crypto currencies and the best thing is that it does so effectively and efficiently, and its interface is too easy to use.

The wallets that I use for my transactions, I use the blockchain wallet to make fast transactions, and keep some bitcoin and other digital currencies there. Mytherwallet for fast transactions with ethereum to keep some tokens until coins are issued

On 07.10.2019 at 22:13, funchy said:

O halde bize en çok hangisini beğendin diyebilirsin? Avantajınız nedir?

örneğin Enjin cüzdanı kullanıyorum çünkü XPUB adresleri sağlıyorlar. Böylece birçok Bitcoin adresindeki tüm BTC'yi yönetebilirim.

i use it trustwallet and metamask. i liked trustwallet more. Both decentralized wallets...

Im using Trust Wallet, Infinito Wallet, Guarda and cold wallet Trezor. To our great happiness, there is a huge offer of high-tech and convenient wallets on the market now.

I use Atomic Wallet. It is really user friendly and both mobile/desktop wallet available.

Hardware safes such as Trezor and Ledger have a high degree of reliability, which have a special program to protect against hacking, but they are quite expensive and, like any electronic gadget, have a limited service life.
An offline cryptocurrency wallet is the most reliable. You can install a local wallet on a PC that is not connected to the Internet and store your digital assets on it, but this is not very convenient if you need to quickly complete a transaction. Personally, I think that the best crypto wallet is Exodus. Blockchain is a fairly popular online bitcoin wallet. Users liked the simple and user - friendly interface, complete anonymity and a high level of reliability. The service provides clients with a dynamic BTC address, has several security levels, including: 2FA, the ability to create a white list of IP addresses. GreenAddress — cross-platform wallet. You can only work with the resource online after installing the mobile app. The desktop version of the program is available on GitHub. The creators of the resource focused on the security of hosted assets. Multi-signature, 2FA, and PIN code options are implemented. StrongCoin is a hybrid of a bitcoin wallet. A hybrid wallet allows you to send and receive bitcoins just like any other wallet. However, the private key required to send money is encrypted in your browser before it is stored on the server. Rahakott Deterministic cryptocurrency wallet Rahakott has a built-in mixer, which makes it very difficult to track your transactions. It takes 15 seconds to create an account. Your email address, phone number, username, and even password are not required. A seed will be automatically created for you, which provides access to the assets.

Edited by Krofka

Depending on the blockchain, I use My Ether Wallet, Metamask and TronLink, at times I use exotic wallets that require certain exchanges

всем привет. использую metamask, очень доволен и рад, он удобный и защищенный, всем советую