Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 17 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I use Trust wallet because it is one of the most popular crypto wallets right now. It is convenient in that it is multi-currency and has extensive functionality. 

It's affordable and lightweight.

BestChange - ЛУЧШИЙ обменник валют. Самые маленькие комиссии и быстрый вывод! Зайди и убедись!

On 7/10/2019 at 13:05, funchy said:

Hay muchas carteras criptográficas en el mercado. A veces lo ignoramos, pero el tema de la billetera es muy importante.

Entonces, ¿qué billetera estás usando ahora? (Monedas múltiples) y ¿Por qué?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Confiar
  • Atómico
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I personally use coinbase for fast transactions but to store my crypto currencies I use Coinomi among others, for the rc-20 I use metamask

On 10/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

The wallet that I use the most is Trust Wallet, since it has low fees, and within the ERC-20 wallets I use Metamask since it is a browser extension and it is very easy to use

I use Coinbase because it is easy to use and you don't have to pay fees when sending between accounts in the same wallet, I also use MetaMask and Tronlink to store some altcoins. It is highly recommended not to keep all our cryptocurrencies in one wallet.

I believe I only have MyEtherWallet but I dont keep any tokens there because all my deposit on different crypto exchanges

Hello! Well the wallet that I am currently using is Yobit's, the truth is that it has a fairly simple to use and very good interface, it is also highly verifiable due to its high score on the site, another wallet that I have been using for years and is very good. called Coinbase, this wallet could even be said to be the simplest of all, its interface is minimalist and very secure, I have used Blockchain for a couple of years and I really like it for its security on the site, I would say that even that is The safest I've ever been in, it asks you to verify both on the computer and on the phone, and the truth is that it helps a lot to avoid scams on the site. If you want to start with a simple wallet and a fairly fast and easy-to-use interface, I highly recommend YoBit and coinbase, in the time I've been using them they are very good.

I use such wallets as blockchain.com, waves exchange wallet(where you can earn up to 15%+ year on USD,euro, and others) and on the blockchain too. Also, I use the Binance wallet because it offers you a lot of ways to earn money, for example, by staking your crypto
P.S: pls like my comment, ty

On 07.10.2019 at 21:05, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I use trust.

I use Trust Wallet and Payeer, the first one its very friendly and trusty and the second one is very good too and support fiat money.

now i use trust wallet and houbi wallet . trust wallet good support erc20 and tron token and all other famous coin . fee is low also very good for bnb . if you buy hardware wallet is better security 

atomic wallet and exodus two excellent wallets that provide you with your private keys for greater security and the fees are low in atomic wallet you can choose the fees to pay

I use blockchain wallet for brisk exchanges , departure for keeping some bitcoins there. Mytherwallet for speedy exchanges with ethereum , nano record for stores and some trade wallets for exchanging.

On 07.10.2019 at 22:05, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I use trust wallet because it is one of the most convenient and reliable wallets. It supports many cryptocurrencies, as well as defi projects.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:05 PM, funchy said:

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

coinbase is the best option for its security and its effective cryptocurrencies that are listed in the

I use trust wallet and coinbase because it secured and not lose or crash your coin and when you lose your authentification you can reset, this my idea for the 2 wallet 

Bitcoin Exchange Owner Convicted of Laundering Fraud Proceeds

According to a press release published on Monday, Sep 28, a Bulgarian national has been found guilty in a U.S. court for his role in a multi-million dollar fraud scheme.

The person in question, Rossen Iossifov, is the 53-year-old Bulgarian owner of cryptocurrency exchange ‘RG Coins.’

Per court documents, Iossifov has been convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit racketeering and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering for his part in an international auction fraud scheme.

An Elaborate Fraud

According to the release, Iossifov, and his co-conspirators,

"participated in a criminal conspiracy that engaged in a large-scale scheme of online auction fraud that victimized at least 900 Americans."

The auction fraud was run by a Romania-based criminal ring that put false advertisements on sites like Craigslist and eBay for bigger ticket goods (often vehicles) that did not exist. Then, the scammers would try to convince victims to send money for the advertised goods.

They did this by crafting persuasive narratives, using the trademarks of reputable companies, setting up customer service systems, anything to gain the victim’s trust.

Once a victim had been duped into sending money, Iossifov and his Romanian associates,

"engaged in a complicated money laundering scheme wherein domestic associates would accept victim funds, convert these funds to cryptocurrency, and transfer proceeds in the form of cryptocurrency to foreign-based money launderers,"

the release read.

The Verdict

After a two week trial, the jury found that Iossifov knowingly worked with the criminal syndicate from at least September 2015 until December 2018, enabling the exchange of more than $4.9 million worth of bitcoin for members of the organization.

In this case, Iossifov is the 17th person to be arrested. Three suspected participants remain fugitives, and sentencing has been set for Jan 12, 2021.

What do you think about this? Leave a comment below. Also if you want to join a interesting trading channel, check out BeInCrypto's Free Telegram Channel for Market Updates, exclusive Trading Signals and a FREE Trading Course! Click here to join!

Good afternoon, I use metamask and tronlink, but the truth is, I am always afraid of losing the phrase or the 12 words that they give you as a key and lose all the money that is why I prefer exchangeges, but each person is different and will feel comfortable with different wallets.

Edited by Ecoloco2020

I use Metamask, TronLink, NeoLine, Trust. I think these wallets are the best in the market now. 

TrustWallet - The most convenient to use. Nice mobile app. In the wallet, you can buy, store and manage the basic set of coins: BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC, TRX, XRP and BCH.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png