Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

21 hours ago, Abiaan said:

we cant ignore the fact that bitcoin is pretty slow than other currencies , as far i know the ripple is fastest currency that is available right now 

There is no doubt about slow transaction time of bitcoin (10 minutes block time) but there are two ways to make faster transactions with bitcoin:

1 - You can use lightning network which is a payment protocol designed to solve this problem and enables users to increase the speed of transactions.

2 - Another way to improve speed is to increase your fees so that miners prioritize your transactions over others. This is an expensive method but works.

Crypto-currency transection basically depend his mining platform. Whose mining platform speed first his transection speed first. As like as stralar lemon or xlm transection speed is very first. 

Bitcoin is fast but I've heard Ethereum is much more faster. The one good thing is that they are good coins and lots of transactions can be carried out with them daily. 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:40 PM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

In the crypto world there are many types of coin but some coins are very famous. In many coins Bitcoin is also a famous coin. And Bitcoin is faster than other coins. 

Cryptocurrency transactions are moving so fast and Bitcoin is currently selling for $ 10300, currently in dollars, so the most expensive coin is Bitcoin.

bitcoin transaction speed depends how much we pay fees, like we pay high fees then bitcoin transaction confirmed very quickly and we pay low feews it confirmed in one or two hours, I usually preferred low  transaction fees method because bitcoin transaction fees always high so try low fees method only.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:10 PM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

I agree that the faster a coin the more transactions can be done but on the other hand security is also a cause of delaying of any transaction as it passes through various verifications.

Now Bitcoin is not fast as this was some time ago now we have some other coins thsoe are very fast in transactions and they and doing very more good work for increasing this speed recently as we check we have fastet are Dash Monero Neo Dog and Ethereum are currently leaders in this catogery and bitcoin is droping its position very quickly right now its exist on 9 or 10.

Crypto market is using blockchain technology already very quickly confirmed our payment transactios maximum only few minutes we waiting for it. Even more quickly than our banks .

With huge transfer fee, Bitcoin transactions are much faster. All my transactions with Bitcoin is fast.

Bitcoin is also fast in transactions. Everyone uses it for its transactions inside platforms or keeps sending or receiving it. Bitcoin remains the fastest currency in daily transactions.

Well The transaction are fast in many coins but if we pay extra fee then we can do transaction in very short time and it may help to do transaction even faster than usual

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

After my experience, I think it pretty fast but still LTC litecoin is the fastest plus it’s transaction fees are  too low compared to bitcoin !

You are right if the coins are fast, there are also more transactions at that time, but behind that there are also causes of transaction delays

The transaction speed of bitcoin is fast but depending on the case, it usually takes me 10 minutes - 15 minutes. bitcon is a good and appreciated currency, so it will be a great choice for trading

On 1/27/2020 at 2:23 PM, Shuvhi said:

Wherever I listen about cryptocurrency the first thing comes to my mind is bitcoin because it's not only the most famous but also the most valuable coin and all other cryptocurrencies and Gia Bitcoin is the most fastest cryptocurrency ever made.

There are so many famous coins in the market where we can buy that and get good profit from that coin becasue in the crypto market i make good profit from the ALT coins and these coins are not so much expansive like the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoins  are plying a important role to this way, in there the transaction process is good and the money are transfer quickly.

Currently speed is an issue for Bitcoin. if volumes rise so do the mining fees because the network speed is limited. In 2020 several upgrades are planned to increase the tx speed of BTC.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Bitcoin transaction speed bit slower than any other coin but bitcoin is  the most valuable and most demandable coin than any other coin. 

Its depends with which site you are using to transfer your bitcoins. I can use to transfer bitcoins from coinpot wallet to localbitcoins and it takes 48 hours the transfer to be completed. But if i transfer from paxful to localbitcoins it takes only 30 minutes to complete. So it depends with the site you are using.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

With the introduction of virtual currencies accelerated, transaction speeds and their ability to handle large volumes of transactions are likely to be subject to further scrutiny. Scalability can also be affected by the size and security of the data chain, as these factors will affect mining profitability and the associated network speed.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this case i dont really think that bitcoin is really fast as compare to other cryptocurreny in the market like steem and eos which it takes seconds to send to any other users wallet compare to that of bitcoin which it may take more than 10 mins for it to get confirmed 

Bitcoin transactions are very fast. That guarantees that your transaction is secure and can generate high peace of mind for users. Although the fastest for me are the xrp. Those are immediate.