Day trading tips for a successful trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
talo122

Day trading tips for a successful trading

We appreciate that, but not only collecting them but studying and following the rules efficiently for a good result. Day trading might give you poo the fastest profits but it is a lot more hard and risky. I person always advice beginners against day trading, it should be done with knowledge and a little of trading experiences.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I study it very carefully  its lengthy but i make an effort your statistics  may be very informative i need to begin buying and selling but my iq degree approximately trading is zero thats why i learn about it your info is ideal for me

This is very good tips specially for the beginners in trading. Some this i implemented when i start trading. Assessment to the capital we need in trading in order for us to start to buy our asset we will use in trading. It is better if you choose the right coin which you know that will give you earnings every day. And very important to me also start first to small don't risk you self to start big because there's a possibility you will loose everything. And lastly you need to gain more knowledge about trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In Crypto market , day trading is very risky . So we can follow shorten powerful trading rules to make trade profitable . Above mentioned rules are so powerful for day trading . 

• +1 1

Thank you for such useful informational topic on how to be successful for trading.

From my own experience and opinion i think that:

Knowledge Is Power as the more information you have regarding your investment situations you should take out the most profitable choise at an exchange.

Diversify your portfolio invested currencies so you won't bankrupt on just a single currency if it fails on getting you profit after your initial investment.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

These tips that I have provided are useful to many beginners and professionals as well. If you do not rely on these principles, you will not learn or benefit anything, especially if Tadawul learns a lot from it and helps you in your daily life, and how to manage your money. Trading. Despite his profits, no, it is not that easy

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is Good that you learned a lot of things and explained them very well, but at the last point do don't agree with you as you need to change your strategies with the passage of time so that you are not losing while others are earning.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 2:38 AM, talo122 said:

Here is some tips i found it online i collected it in one post.. 

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power
In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest market news, the Fed's interest rate plans, the economic outlook, etc. So do your homework. 

2. Set Aside Funds
Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. Many successful day traders risk less than 1% to 2% of their account per trade. If you have a $40,000 trading account and are willing to risk 0.5% of your capital on each trade, your maximum loss per trade is $200 (0.005 x 
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too
Day trading requires your time. That's why it's called day trading.

4. Start Small
As a beginner, focus on a maximum of one to two pairs during a session.

5- Avoid small cap currenceies 

You're probably looking for deals and low prices, but stay away from  weak currenceies . 

6. Time Those Trades
Many orders placed by investors and traders begin to execute as soon as the markets open in the morning, which contributes to price volatility. 

7. Cut Losses With Limit Orders
Decide what type of orders you'll use to enter and exit trades. Will you use market orders or limit orders? When you place a market order, it's executed at the best price available at the time—thus, no price guarantee.

A limit order, meanwhile, guarantees the price but not the execution. Limit orders help you trade with more precision, wherein you set your price (not unrealistic but executable) for buying as well as selling. More sophisticated and experienced day traders may employ the use of options strategies to hedge their positions as well.

8. Be Realistic About Profits
A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable. Many traders only win 50% to 60% of their trades. However, they make more on their winners than they lose on their losers. Make sure the risk on each trade is limited to a specific percentage of the account, and that entry and exit methods are clearly defined and written down.

9. Stay Cool
There are times when the stock markets test your nerves. As a day trader, you need to learn to keep greed, hope, and fear at bay. Decisions should be governed by logic and not emotion.

10. Stick to the Plan
Successful traders have to move fast, but they don't have to think fast. Why? Because they've developed a trading strategy in advance, along with the discipline to stick to that strategy. ."

Yes those are very good tips for starting daily trading, I think in daily trading also needs the right time to trade, for example when the market is bullish, this is the right time to trade. But if the market is bearish, it's better not to trade first. Knowing market conditions is very important, because that will greatly affect the success of our trade.

Really excellent tips for active day traders. According to my own experiences, I have learned following things to get more benefits from the active day tradings.

• Know all about market analysis
  • Do not buy currencies when price is very high and market is in highly volatile state
  • Do not invest in pump and dump tokens/coins
  • Build ability to have patience and actively track real time market movements
  • Choose the trusted platform to trade
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I have read all your explanations, these trading tips really helped me as a beginner who wants to trade on the yobit exchange, I want to apply the tips that you have described for my trading. Thank you very much.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, talo122 said:

A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable. Many traders only win 50% to 60% of their trades. However, they make more on their winners than they lose on their losers. Make sure the risk on each trade is limited to a specific percentage of the account, and that entry and exit methods are clearly defined and written down.

Yes, I completely agree with you on this point, sometimes being content with a small profit is very important and much better than selling at a loss in the end, some deals where a profit of 3% is sufficient, so we should not wait for more.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, talo122 said:

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power
In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest market news, the Fed's interest rate plans, the economic outlook, etc. So do your homework. 

2. Set Aside Funds
Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. Many successful day traders risk less than 1% to 2% of their account per trade. If you have a $40,000 trading account and are willing to risk 0.5% of your capital on each trade, your maximum loss per trade is $200 (0.005 x 
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too

4. Start Small

You're probably looking for deals and low prices, but stay away from  weak currenceies . 

6. Time Those Trades
Many orders placed by investors and traders begin to execute as soon as the markets open in the morning, which contributes to price volatility. 

Decide what type of orders you'll use to enter and exit trades. Will you use market orders or limit orders? When you place a market order, it's executed at the best price available at the time—thus, no price guarantee.

A limit order, meanwhile, guarantees the price but not the execution. Limit orders help you trade with more precision, wherein you set your price (not unrealistic but executable) for buying as well as selling. More sophisticated and experienced day traders may employ the use of options strategies to hedge their positions as well.

9. Stay Cool
There are times when the stock markets test your nerves. As a day trader, you need to learn to keep greed, hope, and fear at bay. Decisions should be governed by logic and not emotion.

10. Stick to the Plan
Successful traders have to move fast, but they don't have to think fast. Why? Because they've developed a trading strategy in advance, along with the discipline to stick to that strategy. ."

With no doubts these tips are insanely helpful but what I believe is timing is the key, sometimes you’re best strategy won’t work if you’re in the wrong timing and in another hand I think luck is an important factor.

• +1 1

Thank you. You do not know how happy I am with this post because I am trying to gain experience in the field of trading without losing my money and doing failed experiments, but I want to ask you where do I get the economic forecasts and information for cryptocurrencies

On 1/27/2020 at 12:38 AM, talo122 said:

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power

2. Set Aside Funds
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too

4. Start Small

6. Time Those Trades

9. Stay Cool

10. Stick to the Plan

Thanks for giving great tips for day trading, basically in day trading,  enough patience or knowledge require. Because in day trading, when price are ups or down, some newly traders become panic and place order for good profit. But the condition go reverse and they face loss. Keep patience then these tips are best for control all reasons of loss, Goodluck

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you are giving an important tips for following in trading to any one start in trading, you are right about all them, i made before many errors in my deals on trading but if i learn trading before and find all those tips, i'm sure that i will not made many errors.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most important daily trading advice is to place the main currency as a main reference for trading and a mediator between two new symbols, for example when we want to trade Ripple, Talk and Bitcoin, we will put Bitcoin as a reference because it has a very large price difference between Talk and Ripple, and in this case we can control the trading process manually

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are excellent trading tips. I think that the most difficult of these is the one to stay cool, as it is only natural for many people that they panic buy or sell when they see that the price is going down. I think that another thing that is very important when it comes to trading is to diversify your investment. I have made this mistake already where i have invested into only one coin and as a result when this coin depreciated i made major losses. This is not good as there is no way to make up the loss from this coin. Therefore it is important to have investments in multiple coins to try and offset and loss that you may incur. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

many people are giving tips on how to do day trade but never show how much money they earn a day doing day trade, on the contrary they are selling day trade courses and create channels on youtube. 

now think:

because they sell courses and create channels on youtube and don't want to show how much money they earn doing day trade?

Be Realistic About Profits
A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable. Many traders only win 55% to 65 of their trades. However, they make more on their winners than they lose on their losers. Make sure the risk on each trade is limited to a specific percentage of the account,

To make more and more money you have to make a planniing 

Really nice project and by this newbies like me in trading cam start trading and by this information we can get good profit and in very short time we also get good experience in this field. 

On 11/26/2020 at 9:55 PM, Edwinvicky said:

Thank you for the information given, actually day trading is not really easy, it need serious training, the trader would be stuck. 

Day trading truly required serious training but the trader if not patient can be stuck, but traders that are patient and starting with just low amount of money can not be stuck because they will gain than they will lose. 

• +1 1

All these rules are important for day trading, but I think that the most important rule that everyone should learn and adhere to is managing capital and trading with caution because I see many traders have lost their money because they entered a trade with all their money and this is wrong because you must divide your capital into Several departments in order to enter into more than one trade at the same time and in order to be able to consolidate your trade if the price drops

very useful post you have completed and covered every point that there is nothing left to be said, yet if I may add something, Enjoy yourself, meaning that every now and then take some part of your profit and buy things that you or your loved ones like, this will keep you enthusiastic about what you are doing. 

thank you brother for share this information and that sy good post.i am new and do not well knowing about the trading.i try to learn about trading and get start trading to the safest platform. your post is informational i happy to read it.