CREX24 Review - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

CREX24 Review

CREX24

https://crex24.com/

Is a cryptocurrency exchange with many interesting functions/options, some of them are:

- They have few markets

BTC

ETH

Stablecoins

FIAT

Tokens

- They have own faucets

You can check that on this page https://crex24.com/faucets

- Dice and Blackjack game

- Coin informations

You can simple find informations about coin with click on Coin Info button above chart

- Screenshot of chart

You can simple take of screenshot of chart with click on icon camera right above from chart

- Affiliate program

You can earn from your referrals 50% from trading comission, 1% from Dice, and 50% from withdraw fees (which is really great)

Minimum for withdraw 0.0001 BTC (10,000sat)

- They have own token which is called CREX (CREX token)

All informations you can find here: https://crex24.com/token-crex

- Trading fees are 0.1%

- Withdraw fees for some main cryptocurrency

BTC 0.0005 (minimum 0.0015)

ETH 0.01 (minimum 0.01)

LTC 0.002 (minimum 0.004)

DOGE 3 (minimum 20)

From 01.January.2020 all EU users must to do KYC, official notice about that you can find below in comment.

If you have some more interesting information about this exchange share here I will add in this topic.

Edited by BullRunBit
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You forgot to specify that the exchange introduces mandatory verification of KYC for residents of Europe:

And that it does not work in the United States, great Britain, Canada and Israel. 

Thanks.

Халявные BNB от Binance ссылка.

Как Binance и без KYC ссылка

download.gif

12 minutes ago, BOMBERuss said:

You forgot to specify that the exchange introduces mandatory verification of KYC for residents of Europe:

And that it does not work in the United States, great Britain, Canada and Israel. 

Thanks.

I did not noticed, and that is for countries which are in EU that is not for all users.

And about restrictions, many exchange have restrictions and I think that is because of regulations.

In any case thanks for this informations I will update topic.

This is official notice about that:

Thank you for the information and for sharing this website exchange here it seems good of course is new and all websites exchange when start new they offer low fee to trade and the good of this website exchange has his own token.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crex24 is pretty poor exchange in all terms. I'd suggest to stick with Yobit. Also I've noticed my antivirus ringing quite a few times on a few pages of Crex24 where it wanted to inject malicious code in my browser! I won't be using crex24 again after that. Never happened with another exchange and I've used hundreds already.

I tried crex24 before and it was good exchange in my opinion,.. I never having a problem using crex24, but many shitcoin listed in the exchanges. I really don't recommend to invest in a shit coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crex24 is a good exchange, I know about it, but I don't share it, I appreciate it for safety. but its value is quite low, it does not generate much profit

i haven't seen they added kyc system on their exchange but it is a good exchange i have already used.

everything fine and cool and instant deposit and withdrawn 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:21 PM, BullRunBit said:

CREX24

Is a cryptocurrency exchange with many interesting functions/options, some of them are:

- They have few markets

BTC

ETH

Stablecoins

FIAT

Tokens

- They have own faucets

- Coin informations

You can simple find informations about coin with click on Coin Info button above chart

- Screenshot of chart

You can simple take of screenshot of chart with click on icon camera right above from chart

- Affiliate program

You can earn from your referrals 50% from trading comission, 1% from Dice, and 50% from withdraw fees (which is really great)

- Trading fees are 0.1%

ETH 0.01 (minimum 0.01)

DOGE 3 (minimum 20)

From 01.January.2020 all EU users must to do KYC, official notice about that you can find below in comment.

If you have some more interesting information about this exchange share here I will add in this topic.

Maybe that's exchange would be good because users will try if it is best by claiming faucet, and playing gambling or trading their claimed coins also

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Crex24 is the best exchange that provides a variety of choices and I think this could be a good future for the exchange and hopefully it will survive and continue to exist.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, BullRunBit said:

I did not noticed, and that is for countries which are in EU that is not for all users.

And about restrictions, many exchange have restrictions and I think that is because of regulations.

In any case thanks for this informations I will update topic.

This is official notice about that:

Without this exchange operating in the U.S. U.K., etc can one expect that the exchange is going to uphold standard and fair practices because those countries are usually the ones that fight for their citizens not to be shortchanged?

On 1/27/2020 at 9:24 AM, khaledsaifullah said:

Good Review about  crex24 exchange but my question is  is crex24 exchange safe for our crypto coin?  

Can you tell me for any exchange that is safe to keep coin there?

On 2/4/2020 at 10:01 AM, BTC Future said:

Crex24 is pretty poor exchange in all terms. I'd suggest to stick with Yobit. Also I've noticed my antivirus ringing quite a few times on a few pages of Crex24 where it wanted to inject malicious code in my browser! I won't be using crex24 again after that. Never happened with another exchange and I've used hundreds already.

Your antivirus dont work well, maybe you visit some other site in same time. :classic_biggrin:

I use Yobit too, but Yobit dont have tokens like Crex24.

On 2/4/2020 at 12:33 PM, miskyming said:

I tried crex24 before and it was good exchange in my opinion,.. I never having a problem using crex24, but many shitcoin listed in the exchanges. I really don't recommend to invest in a shit coin.

But like I say above they have a lot of tokens which is good, and some of them are really good tokens/projects.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:45 PM, Yawar said:

Well nice to see a new exchange, but I am not disheartening you, there is stiff competition in the niche and you need to gear up to face it. Suggest that you open a signature campaign of your service and offer social media bounties so that your site gets noticed in the forum for best results...

OK you can suggest that to them, because this is not my exchange and if you did not see in tittle write "review".

• +3 1

I just made an account on crex24.this is a crypto exchange there are lots of coins are listed in crex24. I see in deposit options you can deposit via perfect money or payeer easily .

i was using this exchange mainly for their faucets but i stopped when they started asking for KYC verification, my privacy is more important than those few coins.  but it was good exchange i withdrew from them a few times without any problem

From what I experience, they have relatively higher fees compared to Yobit. Though their platform seem to be stable, and caters both Russian and English very well (which Yobit also does). Affiliated or not, these two exchanges are good, with slight advantage for CREX24 for tighter security (every withdrawal and login needs an email confirmation), which might explain the higher fees it has.

look my friend let me tell you my experience in crex 24 
crex24 has a lot of bots to trade on pairs to make a fake volume and when you trade and buy you will not afind any one to buy from you and most of their coins are spam 
so avoid crex 24 please it is not worthy my friend 

6 hours ago, PiroSense said:

From what I experience, they have relatively higher fees compared to Yobit. Though their platform seem to be stable, and caters both Russian and English very well (which Yobit also does). Affiliated or not, these two exchanges are good, with slight advantage for CREX24 for tighter security (every withdrawal and login needs an email confirmation), which might explain the higher fees it has.

Can you give some example which coin have higher fee if we compare Yobit?

Because I see:

CREX24                     Yobit

BTC 0.0005 (5$)        BTC 0.0012 (12$)

LTC 0.002 (0.16$)      LTC 0.002 (0.16$)

ETH 0.01 (2.75$)       ETH 0.005 (1.37$)

DOGE 3 (0.008$)      DOGE 500 (1.37$)

OK there are some differences but how you can see its cheaper fees on CREX24 but on Yobit is not big too of course not for micro transactions.

5 hours ago, hamo86 said:

look my friend let me tell you my experience in crex 24 
crex24 has a lot of bots to trade on pairs to make a fake volume and when you trade and buy you will not afind any one to buy from you and most of their coins are spam 
so avoid crex 24 please it is not worthy my friend 

OK, can you give some example and did you use at all this exchange or just hear and you did not want to use?

You dont have experience with this exchange at all?

13 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Can you give some example which coin have higher fee if we compare Yobit?

Even our token WTP has great difference. It's only 10 WTP for Yobit, while 33 WTP in CREX24. That's almost 230% greater fees than Yobit.

5 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

Even our token WTP has great difference. It's only 10 WTP for Yobit, while 33 WTP in CREX24. That's almost 230% greater fees than Yobit.

It's not your or my token than WTP (Web Token Pay) token for project which is called Web Token Profit.

And you talking about differences 0.8$ per transaction (Yobit 10 WTP-0.35$, CREX24 33 WTP-1.15$) what about BTC fee, it's difference 7$ per transaction or for DOGE which is very big difference.

Please if you dont have some coin which is big difference in fees dont talk such a things, because I dont see any large fee. And one more thing, about WTP withdraw on CREX24 they change fee from time to time sometimes it's 20 WTP sometimes it's 33 WTP like you say, it's just a matter of price. Of course that Yobit is bigger and better and there are some lack which CREX24 exchange have which Yobit already have and work very well, Yobit is good exchange and nobody can not to dispute that. Point is that fees on exchanges is different and users must to adjust to that.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

It's not your or my token than WTP (Web Token Pay) token for project which is called Web Token Profit.

I'm not meaning the "our" word as literally. I know that I do not own the token per se. What I mean is it is what we are using in our campaigns, and thus the word "our" is used. I'm not delusional.

And besides, that reply is already off-topic.

And regarding the fees, it might also depend on the user's most traded coins as you say. And for me, it does come with greater fees, from what coins I trade.

Also, I want to stress out the CREX24's way of handling withdrawals. From what I experience, Yobit does not require (at unchanged account settings) email confirmation upon withdrawing coins, which is something an exchange must do to alert a user of possible attempt (breach, if he did not intend to withdraw), since it is a serious matter.

Edited by PiroSense

On 1/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, BullRunBit said:

CREX24

- They have few markets

BTC

ETH

Stablecoins

FIAT

Tokens

- They have own faucets

- Coin informations

- Screenshot of chart

- Affiliate program

- Trading fees are 0.1%

ETH 0.01 (minimum 0.01)

DOGE 3 (minimum 20)

I know this exchange because of this free coin on the faucet session , and as i'm a big fun of betting website the 1xbet website advice to his users to top up his account with crypto currency and specially using crex24 

CREX24 is another good exchange in the crypto world. It has so many trading pairs to give the enhanced trading experiences to the users. I have some crypto holdings now and coins from my holdings are supported by the CREX24 exchange. 

Great post. I was searching for information regarding the CREX token and I found this.

As for me, I consider a good idea to open an account on Crex24. Whatever you consider if it's safe or not, it's true that there are some unique tokens you'll probably won't find on any other exchanges, such as the NBX (from the NetBox browser).

Exchanges are not soccer teams, all of them have advantages so it's better to get their benefits using them wisely. That's the win-win for everyone.

• +1 1

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

I do not like this platform and it is not very popular. The currencies in which you trade are very cheap and not well known

• +1 1

On 10/14/2020 at 4:55 AM, DennisChannels said:

Great post. I was searching for information regarding the CREX token and I found this.

As for me, I consider a good idea to open an account on Crex24. Whatever you consider if it's safe or not, it's true that there are some unique tokens you'll probably won't find on any other exchanges, such as the NBX (from the NetBox browser).

Exchanges are not soccer teams, all of them have advantages so it's better to get their benefits using them wisely. That's the win-win for everyone.

You are right, because of that I use/d that exchange because I get some token which is only on Crex24 exchange I did not had any problem to convert/swap that token for other coin/token.

And about NBX, I first time heard for that coin/token but I will research a little bit. :classic_wink:

17 hours ago, hhichem said:

I do not like this platform and it is not very popular. The currencies in which you trade are very cheap and not well known

Why you dont research about that "currencies", because some of them are maybe good project. :classic_wink:

• +1 1