Safe wallet - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

If you want online wallet use blockchain wallet its pretty good for transactions and for its safer and the transaction fees, but if you want android wallet app then use bitpay wallet, it was my first wallet that i love the most.

There are many wallets in crypto world and it's good to look for a safe one and realizing that some might be scam and I will recommend these wallets I think they are safe to use is blockchain and coinbase wallets they are mostly used by many and have some good reputations.

If you are using this forum then yobit wallet is best because yobit wallet is very effective in saving or encashing cryptocurrency. If you are using bitcoins or other digital currencies then there are many wallets which are safe and secure. Binance wallet, paper wallet and blockchain wallet is one of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you are using bitcoins or other digital currencies then there are many wallets which are safe and secure. Binance wallet, paper wallet and blockchain wallet is one of them.

If you want to keep it safe after withdrawing it from the yobit exchange, it would be better for you to use binance, but do not transfer your money in bitcoins to other exchanges because it charges more transaction fees.

There's many cryptocurrency wallet which are safe to withdraw our earning with, the safest wallet to store your earning is Coinbase, payoneer, but I will advice you to store with coinbase wallet is easier and faster, no stress, I also make transactions with it and I enjoyed it, you can even invest, trade and minix with the coinbase.

If you searching for safe wallet then i will recommend trust wallet or coinbase wallet because this 2 wallet is so secure and safe easy to use so comfortable you can use this 2 wallet 

Oh my dear, You can use coinbase for storing your crypto currency. In my opinion, Coinbase is the best wallet in the world. It is also secure than other crypto wallet. For making a coinbase account, you need to give KYC verification. If you don't want to give KYC verification, coinbase is not for you. But i prefer you coinbase for storing your crypto.        

Thanks for your helpful post.i am new member in cryptotalk.i also search a good wallet for my money .in your post i know about safe wallet.I have used coin base and trust wallet before, they are safe wallet i think so.

Welcome, I advise you the yobit platform to store your currency, as it is the most secure and reliable platform, its fees are low, and you can invest your money without fear

There are many wallets in cryptocurrency.  Such as binance, blockchain, coinbase wallet.  These wallets are the best wallets.  You can put your earned money in any one of these.  These wallets will keep your money safe and secure.  Thank you

• +3 1

You want to choose a place where exchange of money is safest. I will suggest yobit which is a safest place for exchange of money and also to store the cryptocurrencies and talk tokens etc. In my opinion you have to choose a platform where you can trust and hear about the experienced members. 

There are a lot of secure wallet options such as the blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet, and in addition to websites, there are official applications for these wallets and they can be used easily and without any problems, and these wallets support the storage of many digital currencies

Yes dude there is a safe wallet yobit in which we receive payments from this cryptotalk forum. It is very secure and reliable we can deposit and withdraw from it very securely and reliably. So i advice you to use this great wallet.

• +5 1

To keep our money safe, we need a secure wallet.  I can tell you Secure Wallet Yobit.  You can use it, I think your money will be safe here.  Use a secure wallet when using

• +4 1

I think for the beginner the best and highly security provided wallet in coinbase right now. Coinbase offer good feature that will help you get started with Bitcoin storage.

• +1 1

That is what I don't have enough experience on it k am looking for value information that give full explanation on top champion crypto wallet to use while the time to withdraw to reach I hope I will find the details to that will explain that to me 

• +4 1

On 26.01.2020 at 18:29, Afrizal rahman said:

Безопасный кошелек - это YOBIT, с YOBIT вы будете в безопасности, и даже комиссия за обмен также будет очень дешевой. В YOBIT есть много вариантов монет, которыми вы хотите торговать или инвестировать, поэтому я настоятельно рекомендую вам использовать это.

По безопасности согласен Yobit - лучший. Я зарабатываю на нем и мне нравиться очень. 

Friend I would tell you to look for information on a secure wallet site so you can withdraw your money quietly and without any worries but I who advise you of a secure wallet is binance is very good at all things money and security.

• +2 1

My friend, if you want to keep your money safely, you should resort to reliable wallets.
This is in order not to be defrauded and so that your money is not stolen.
the most trusted wallets at present is the blockchain and the Coinbase
Everyone who kept his money in these wallets confirmed that it was safe.

There are well good wallet to store your funds among the good wallet are blockchain wallet , coinomi wallet, and trust wallet among others, these wallet are good storage to store your funds safely.

Hello, if you are looking for a reliable wallet, I can recommend places like binance, yobit, metamask. These places I said are both reliable and easy to use and I think you won't have any problems in these places.

I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

If you have bitcoin coin and want to store then a good wallet. You can hold them in wallets given by blockchain,coinbase,binance and cryp