Safe wallet - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

The safest wallet for me is trazor and its one of t best for me to understand security , because of how good you could recover your passwords when you lose one and also how you can store in a removable hardwarer such as memory cards and flash disks this is one of the we have out there. 

My friend, there are many wallets that interest members because they are safe, but for me the Yobit platform provides me with a wallet from within the platform in addition to trading, investing and betting and this is a wallet that I consider safe and easy

• +2 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:57 AM, mhmd7 said:

I advise you to use reputable and reliable wallets such as Blockchain, Coinbase and other well-known wallets in which you can put your money in with peace of mind without fear of losing your money.

Personally, the wallets you mention seem very good, there is also another wallet that I consider to be very safe, that wallet is Electrum, there you can send the bitcoins, that wallet generates its keys from a "seed", which is a series of twelve words. You have to make sure you keep that seed in a safe place, be it a paper, a pendrive, or whatever you want, because if your computer melts, you can recover the keys in any other from that seed.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

I use Trust Wallet because it is a good multi-currency wallet and your wallet is safe as long as you have the key or recovery passwords of it and you do not share this secret key with anyone. It is a good idea to keep your wallet information written in a small secret notebook stored in a safe place so that your coins are not lost if your device is damaged.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I'll Suggest you the Yobit site to exchange coins as i think it is the most secure and safe Platform . Yobit is transparent in its working and a legit site to invest ,trade , or exchange your coins. So You can Trust on Yobit very Much . Good Luck!

• +2 1

Yes I am agree with that you can use base wallet but using a paper wallet is also good...because there are two types of valid hardware wallet in software wallet I think using of hardware wallet is good as compared to software wallet so I prefer go through hardware wallet don't go for software if you are wondering to then your wish by the way go for hardware wallet..

• +3 1

There are several secure e-wallets I will list for you in order
1 / Blockchain wallet
2 / Trieste Wallet
3 / My Ethereum wallet
These are the 3 wallets I have tried and are well known in the cryptocurrency world

• +1 1

My friend if you are new here and looking for a safe wallet to store your coins then yobit is the best wallet. Its safe and also you can trade and exchange your coins within the wallet. 

Every wallet is safe if you make strong pass words But Youbit is totaly safe wallet. Because Youbit provide facility to you withdraw, invest box and trading in cryptocurrency .In youbit you earn lot of profit through trading  and withdraw fee very low.  In safe wallet youbit is best of all as compare to other like coinbase and coinbase pro.

• +2 1

Hello dear, if you have a process that you want to save or disgrace that can be kept in many wallets, known and known internationally, you must choose the appropriate wallet in order to preserve your money. I wish you good luck, dear

It depends what kind of coin you want store in the wallet, if you are going for exchange wallet, use Yobit, Binance, Coinbase etc else use private wallet that generate key and keep it safer.

You can use coinbase,binance or stex wallet. These wallets are easy to use and have so fast transaction system. They are safe to. I generally use coinbase and stex. They are favourite to me 

Just withdraw them in your personal and private wallet where you feel that this is the most safe place where I can put money. And except such a wallet there is no safe wallet anywhere.

My recent favorite wallet is trust wallet and coinbase. Both are good for transaction and also contains less transaction fees. Specially my most favourite wallet is conbase. I make most of the transaction through it and it has a high security system. No one can easily access on your wallet. So try it       

• +1 1

There are many good wallets .. Huobi wallet .. Atomic wallet .. Trust wallet .. I use Trust wallet and it is really suitable for saving money and carrying out sending and receiving operations.

• +1 1

For me the safest wallet is coinbase. I feel no tension by using it. It has less fees of transaction and it also need less time for transaction. It needs phone authentication for transaction system and login authentication for every login that's why i like it           

Wallet is something that must keep your business and information safe, a safe wallet must be trusted so *the wallet * is much safer to my point of view 

• -1 1

Yes my friends i think we need to use safe wallets for saving our earning its all depends on the forum what is the supported wallet of the forum in this forum we can use youbit forum and its easy to use and best than others we can convert our earning  into local banks.

We have to use safe wallets  if anybody wants to change their wallet they can change it also and many if users are using blockchain wallete to store their btc earnings.

Wallet is the great path of bitcoin. Wellet is very important for bitcoin and this the way of earning. Cryptocarency wellet is very good for us depend on you how you use wellet. 

If you are talking about the wallet for cryptocurrencies only then your payments are already in safe wallet called yobit but if you are trying to withdraw them in fiat form then I recommend you perfect money because of its less transfer fee.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is totally depend on your own that what type of coins are u wanna store although there are different cross coins wallet where you can store alot of types of coins but  as some extent if you have bitcoin then store it in blockchain and binance . Like if you have eths store them in matemask which is best for eths. I preffered use binance and frx pro . These can store and exchange with almost all type of coins.

Hello friend, There are a wide range of wallets in the digital currency. Generally I utilize the trust wallet. I like this wallet since it is the protected and secure wallet. I will recommend you use trust wallet many individuals are utilizing it. It's exchange charge is extremely low

So far as spending time on this forum,I think the yobit is the safe wallet for our personal information and also for our account balance. And if you are not so sure ,just activate the 2fa feature . Then you can easily use this wallet. And scamming of anything is not possible.