Safe wallet - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

It is imperative to save the wallet, as well as to take pictures of 2fa qr codes on different devices, write down mnemonic phrases on paper and electronic media, safety comes first.

(For Bitcoins) Try to use the natural way of saving it and using for transactions, I mean Bitcoincore, it proved its safe and it is easy to operate for new users, you will face only problems of installation (300 gb and long time of installing), but I really recommend it.

Hello friend, there are many wallets that give you good security, I use the Coinomi wallet which gives you a lot of security, it gives you some phrases that you must keep in order to recover the wallet in case of loss, you also create a key that is mandatory at the time of make a transaction and also create a pin or pattern to enter the wallet. You have many security factors in this wallet, therefore I recommend it.

If you keep your money in cryptocurrency in the long term, then it is better to focus on the most stable currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are definitely favorites here.

I particularly think that Trust Wallet is the most reliable, especially because of the support of Binance, that gives it great reliability and security, which is key when choosing a wallet

Although the world of wallets is becoming more and more secure, no less is that hackers also specialize their methods of breaking them, I think that for small operations a wallet from an exchange is better but for our large capitals a wallet should be used without connection to Internet.

If you want to keep your money on the exchange, I would recommend coinbase and binance exchages. As a wallet you can use following: myetherwallet, cryptonator, metamask, trustwallet, tronlink pro and etc. These wallets are save and secure. They also have account recovery feature.

Many of these wallets support thousands of cryptocurrencies, and so you can use one of them. Electrum, Jaxx, Mycelium or Trezor

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello friend, I recommend Blockchain and coinbase (fast and secure payment) and to transfer bitcoins with very low commissions: exodus and coinnomi. I also recommend Binance if you are looking for one that will serve you as an exchange and for little-known tokens, Trust wallet and metamask. Greetings

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:36 PM, Flying11Horse said:

If you want your money to be safe @Zaino34 than you should transfer it to your coin base wallet and if you want to make them extra safe then transfer them in your Paypal account because it is the safest wallet and you have very less chances of loosing your money there.

You are right @Flying11Horsethere are many safe wallets out there and among all of the hot wallets coinbase is one of the safest. Even though it is a hot wallet it has never been hacked and the chances of it being hacked in the future are little. There are countless reviews about it being the safest wallet on the internet.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

It is true the best wallets for safe and convenient storage, especially good Blockchain, Exodus, Electrum and Trust Wallet, from the hardware I prefer Trezor

• +1 1

I think coinbase is the best among the all others wallet, i personally using this site. The site is secure and safe for the deposit of your money, we all know that the security is the main concern for all of us and it should to be. It would be better if you go with the coinbase. 

I personally use Coinbase .There are several coins facility available there. But also you can use Coinbase wallet or Coinbase pro. They are the upgraded version of my preferred wallet. I think there are also several wallets where you can safely store your cryptocurrencies. Trust or Ether wallets are also good. Try one and then share your opinion. 

On 1/26/2020 at 5:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

Hey mate, as fer as I know the safest wallet for me is  coinbase wallet or trust wallet because those are is safest for cryptocurrency, so you can choose one of those account to withdraw your coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

metamask, coinbase y exodus son las wallet con que tengo algo de experiencia, en su momento las utilice porque me las recomendaron.   son de facil utilizacion, de esas app que son amigables con el usuario sin experiencia, y por sobre todo seguras. 

trezor hardware tambien es de excelente seguridad pero es diferente a las otras. 

binance is one the best and secure wallet you can use for storing your crypto . it is very safe and popular between crypto holders and traders

First of all, the choice of wallet depends on your coin or token.
The safest wallets are hardware wallets that you can buy.
If you do not have a lot of cryptocurrency, you can Metamask wallet,
trustwallet, bainnans،  use.

It depends what coins you want to withdraw as everyone has a wallet but there are some that hold many cryptocurrencies as coinomi, trust, atomic and many more.