Key Of Success.... - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

Key to success is, you have to work hard with continuity. Every work with continuity one day become successful. 

If you are working in crypto then you should have good knowledge and patience to be successful. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right, greed is a real disease that destroys the lives of those who get it, and patience is really the most successful way of dealing with digital currencies and trading.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

I have always believed that patience is the solution to many problems. If we can bear patience then we would surely make a lot of money from crypto. Don't misunderstand me by thinking that patience is all you need but it is only a tool that if you possess will earn you more money than without it.

• +2 1

I think exchanging needs patients and not greedyness in light of the fact that you contribute Amy coin and the coin goes hign in cost are you not sell in opportune time your avaricious nature says its go all the more high however in brief timeframe the value down and you can't procure benefit and with out experience we put resources into the coin there is no fates their is additionally you got misfortune so l think we need understanding and keep away from eager ness nature I think this is the key in progress.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Made no sense to me. I have no patience and sometimes I am greedy but when needed. And I haven't lost money. Perhaps your friend was acting carelessly and did not know how to invest and make money from this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Soon the number of users are increasing in the cryptotalk world. And they want to become richest in one night with any hark work. So bro it's not quite easy as you are thinking. There are some rules which should be follow if you want to earn.  You just need to be patience in you work and continue your work. Soon you will easily get the knowledge and skills to cryptotalk. The key to success is learn how to get goals.

I actually do agree, that when it comes to understanding success , it is all about this kind of patience, patience works and we usually take to long to even understand why we are here, but steady growth is very important and thats why we need to follow certain processes and in the end victory will be ours

There is no such thing as a short cut in terms of becoming successful. Any kind of methods you used or paths you have taken it will always end as the longest one. If you wanted to become successful you need to earn it since everyone is working hard for it. It is only fair to know that everyone needs to suffer first at least for it so that you could say that this success is really worth the risk and sacrifices that you take towards your journey. Nevertheless, I guess character and traits really matters to all things that is why patience is always a key to any sort of things not just here and also passion to drive yourself more and not give up or quit.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 6:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

Patience alone is not enough to be successful. Knowledge is also very important and I think that we should seek after both. We should also ensure we devise a strategy that we will be making use of and should be unique to us.

Crypto market and trading is all about patients because its a live market and the coins and the tokens keep fluctuation all the time.You need to use all your knowledge,experience,skills while trading and investing to make a good profit out of it.

You are right Patience is the key to success in doing everything.Most of the people don't do work with patience and they get the bad results because of it.Trading totally depends upon Patience..If you loose your patience you loose your money.So be careful everyone.Patience is the key to success.Try doing something with patience everyone you will get the results.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

i asks many users for patience is the key in crypto trading to make some huge profits but if you having high profits then sell if you are wise otherwise you keep seeing the market to prices goes to down ,                                      

BE SMART NOT GREEDY 

I agree with you,in this platform key of success is patience.And I also understand that these words are come from your own experience and I will follow your words to achieve my goal. And I will not greedy and do every step here patiently.

The key to success is what to do If you do not work properly, then when Apple can not succeed, whether small or large or medium must work you can achieve success through work

I think we have to work hard, not just want the easy ones.  The human mind will only get richer quickly, but don’t want to try.  It will cause failure in itself, believe me if you want to be rich then try.

Yes this is the best advice in the forum and I am appreciate that you tell us too. I am not greedy and I am know very well that if we want to success in life we need to be very patients. With this skill we will make a lot but if we are note patients but greed will make us lose our trade. We trade for a small profit and we are hope for the market to go up again.

• +2 1

Of course if we are greedy it can make us lose everything. We have planned moves to make and can't just be distracted by some scams and lose all our money to double our investment in a day. This can happen but usually we will lose all our money. We need patience to hold and not be afraid a lot about the price. From now they are going up.

Key of success is that when you don't lose hope so one day you will be successful, work hard here and gain more coins don't withdraw you have to invest what you earn so that will give you a huge help and one day you will be a rich man whatever you want you can do And if you lose hope you will be nothing. 

i feel short selling requirements sufferers and never greedyness since you endue amber threepence any tenpence needs to stay hign flourishing spot price are you currently also not monger booming exact time a prehensile natural world mentions that go additional under the influence of alcohol but prospering few minutes the general terms strike and also you can't turn a profit turn a profit eith verboten take pride we tend to indue flourishing sensational tenpence there isn't a aspirations  may be you acquire red ink thus metric capacity unit chew over without help want undergo furthermore circumvent covetous cape natural world i feel this can be the general key successful success

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

I would say not only being patient but having realistic expectations. Obviously is you start in the crypto world thinking that you're just going to get rich overnight it's not realistic. Specially because investments are often a long term thing to do, and to do it the right way you need to have some knowledge

it's true, we must always remember this. patience is the key to success, and in the world of cryptocurrencies it applies perfectly. it is better to invest in knowledge and then make some investment of money. there are no shortcuts in this.

For me, the key to success is to have a very intense desire to achieve it and to that intense desire to combine it with a lot of discipline since the road is not easy and only those who want to achieve it with all their hearts are what are going to achieve it. This applies to anything you want to be successful at in life,

The key to success is to do things with passion, that they leave you feeling that you are on the right track, be honest, be patient, that moments in life come when you don't expect them. In short, the key to success is in be yourself and be constant in what you want. Greeting