Think before you make this - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

Your suggestion is right .Those comments are useful then they deserve the goodness notorious . popular of these members lang not write with their minds, but instead write a note note of others and submit it.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, lala Balarukh said:

I think you got a very nice idea if we put our research on the cryptotalk website into action, I guess we can see a significant change without a question.

Yes it is a very nice idea for you to be able.yo do so, you will not break any forum rules if you will abide by it.

That's right, I think if we help each other at least thank each other for the useful content, we will be a common good, it is very easy to thank something that helps to solve your doubts. 

Good suggestion because we dont have to ask for good reputation but our useful topics will ask for good reputation themselves according to what we wrote.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree. I grasp practical that freshly the topics that is existence bent is accordingly redundant. the complete about the deleted post, steps to cause extra riches and so. each person of us must hear our top to create a pleasant pillar that every of us will benefit.

Yes of course..there is a option to give reputation but its mean not to give everyone reputation..you should give reputation those post which are useful or good for the forum..

Yes, I am agree with you. and I admit that I was going to everyone who will reply to my post, In the sence that, I have read your reply. But later on I realized it's only for those who deserve. 

8 hours ago, Jazzii said:

I agree with you in this,we notice a many doing it for each other  like a deal. 

I think this is unfair, we have to give it to whoever deserves it, who ppst the useful topic, even if he's a newbie. 

Yes it is unfair and wouldn't be good enough for the forums it has to be taken care of.

Welcome with me
I want to ask, does the reputation have a money? I do not think so, why is everyone looking for a reputation?
I only give reputation to good subjects

Yes sir you are right we can give reputation anyone bacause it’s free but we should use this reputation who post good content and comment but if we give reputation whose post is useless that not to good thing to do. So we should think first than give love react to post.       

Well there are very few members my appreciate and take as a inspiration to work on this forum yes I think twice before giving anyone reaction or respect because not everyone deserves your respect. Just be true to yourself and post useful comments people will surely recognise your good intentions and they will surely respect you.

7 hours ago, Manik Khan MK said:

Yes it is reasonable to give fame in helpful posts or comments. Not ok content because I think it's a good thing for the members here. So just give the reputation of the actual members

Yes they should be given reputation for that if the post is helpful on the forum they should be rewarded for it.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:04 AM, hmind said:

Thank you for your suggestions, following the rules and sharing knowledge is the main factor for it all here. And hopefully this makes the forum and users stronger and brings crypto to a better state than it is today.

Yes i know your suggestion  is right  , following the rules and sharing knowledge  is the main factors for it all here , and hopefully  this makes the forum and users stronger and bring crypto to a better state tha it is today ,

On 1/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Yes i totally agree with your lines it is a good forum which gives the opportunity to learn and earn by taking part in some tasks and there are some members who rarely show their activeness and some users don't provide good topics to the forum it is important for each of us to discuss good topics so that users could gain knowledge from it.

I know you are right , it is a good forum which gives the oppertunity to learn and earn and talking part in some  tasks and there are some members who rarely show their activeness and some users dont provide goid topics to the forum , 

16 minutes ago, Xenofever1 said:

It's true since every new member thinks that gaining reputation is a plus factor to earn more and fast than other members. Plus, the fact that some of them are just stealing others' topics and content. very well said Mate.

They are having misconception about how reaction and reputation works but we cannot blame them for that, When i was a beginner I also got interested in gaining reaction but as time goes by I lose interest in them yet some users are giving me some which i was very Grateful.

Edited by Fattkidd

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yeah,agreed to you.everyone should think first.there is a saying in Engineering,'safety first,work last. Like that,I thought it,think first,do last.

Yes, this is our responsibility to give good reaction for good posts. I always support every users but I support more that users who posting always good and positive content because positive posts make this forum more positive.

Many of the topics here have become repetitive and they are repeated daily. I don’t know what the reason might be because it is not worth it or because new posts are deleted

I completely agree with you, giving reputation is never a personal matter, so whoever you give reputation to because you like its subject, and if you hold back the people with a reputation, this is your affection for you, you are free, but we advise the good members do not skimp on each other...

On 1/26/2020 at 12:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

right, i also don't give reputation points to all post even if they are good. i give reputations only to the best one, to those that are really helpful for the community

Yes it is necessary deed to make handsome informative tools when the action is proceeded so the people have the chance to hold this place of learning and feel happy with this. If they are not happy with the useful knowledge this not very critical point.

I don't recognize about this topic. Think before you make this ?

But i think it shows that 

Before anyone anything posted here before reasearch about the topic then forward for posting.

That will may increase your reputation.

20 hours ago, RABAH BENASKEUR said:

I think we should all focus on the main reason why we are here to always listen by reading posts that make us understand everything about cryptocurrency. This site gives us some money and also knowledge.

Yes that is true. It gives us way that we can earn and also a way we could be able to learn a lot.

That's kind of logical I divine presence that you would only provide reputation to the people. # and posts that deserve it. Everyone is asking for notorious but their posts are not helpful to anyone