Think before you make this - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

On 1/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

I agree. We have to be aware and give a good reputation to interesting and helpful topics. It is not only a matter of clicking and done. Please be respectful with other users and make this a better platform every day through contributions.

• +2 1

Yes! I totally agree with you

Lately it's seem more often than before.

I only give a good reputation to people who really deserve it. I have entered some profiles with a good reputation but their content is not quality and is even a copy of others.

It is important to follow the forum rules well!

It's important to recognize good topics, that's what group rating is for, and crypto talk provides tools for rating, giving a good like would help a lot to improve the content. Remember that even the most expert can make mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i totally agree with your lines it is a good forum which gives the opportunity to learn and earn by taking part in some tasks and there are some members who rarely show their activeness and some users don't provide good topics to the forum it is important for each of us to discuss good topics so that users could gain knowledge from it.For more reputation user must be create a valuable post .

that's the role of a normal human being and if we lose this role then we will leave a life full of mistakes and it also applies here we must think carefully before giving a reaction or posting in order to create a good and safe environment for all.

Yes this is true what you say here Dear member, if really we want see this forum for long time, we need to participate in helping improve it, in good things no in bad things, no react just for react, before we make this we need to check if the topic or post deserve our react.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To comment on any topic you must research and obtain knowledge because without reading the full details of the post may end you gave an unnecessary response or reputation to the member

As a newbie it is quite hard to get reputation.Many of this forum just follow more to get more points.But i think that is not the main part of this forum.I try my best to give useful information.As i got excellent reputation in my profile which is enough for me.I hope i can be useful more for this forum.

• +2 1

Though im not that expert i noticed this too as many people or lets just say they are almost bots kept begs for reps which just annoying but worse as other topics that doesnt make sense theres even a topic about games which way out of topic about crypto and it would only makes sense if its supported by cryptocurrency itself.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend, I partially agree with you. But I am new, I think newcomers need to understand. After all, they may not be able to read all the old topics. Have you ever been new? You were inexperienced and made a mistake. It takes time to experiment. I think we need to give time to newcomers.

This is one of the reason why the crypto talk admin reform the giving reaction Poli where by you don't know who gave you like either positive or negative so as not to cause any hatreds among members of the community which may leads the forum into a distablise venue.

The good reputation comes from what we write in this forum. Therefore, when there are useful and important topics, the owner of them must receive a good reputation. But when there is nothing useful in the topics we write, it is self-evident that we do not take the good reputation

That's right my friend, there are members who place a consistently negative or positive reputation randomly

Reputation should be distributed objectively in order for each post to take its correct assessment

• +1 1

Yes, i agree with you. We are all free to post and give a reputation, but let's be fair in doing so. For a large part of the members who are here are trying to do their best, and if you think you should give a good reputation, give it, and if you think a bad reputation is necessary for the person to improve, give it too. Just don't be dishonest and collaborate with the forum.

This is such a genuine post mate. I think it is really important to give reputation of one deserve to get it . If someone isn't that great then we shouldn't give. That's how we legitimately help eachother in the forum. Good luck friends.

Thanks bro for sharing useful. Of course it wouldn't make sense to give credit to everybody. And as far as I can see, mutual respect is given whether the shipment is good or bad. Some restrictions may be imposed on these in the forum.

You are absolutely right in my opinion. If all people get reputation points on any type of contents then what is the main purpose of this system? We should be very careful about this.

This is a good observation, not all members give a good reputation on posts that they really deserve, they just give it to everyone, sometimes there are some posts that are not allowed and even then it gets reputation and this is wrong

you are right my friend @Migo, some users here working to make for any one good reputation before reading the topic, and there are other users making bad reputation to any one before reading the topic, we should be reading the topic after then we make the correct reputation for the readed topic.