Think before you make this - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

Of course we need to make sure that the content that we are giving good reputation to is valuable to us and not just give reputation because people are asking or begging for it and misleading information should give us bad reputation I think

Yes dear sir, you are right not everyone deserve the reputation because not all post in this forum are useful, so we must use reaction very carefully although we can earn talk coin giving reaction to others post but we must give reaction who deserve our like.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right! Able people should be promoted by reputation points so that they feel happy and encouraged to write amazing content and share very valuable information. Every member should be honest while giving reputation points. The people who post useless and nonsense should be given a negative reputation. Thank you!

• +1 1

I kind of wanted to say it to other users in this forum and it is sad that they might not be able to reach this message but some of those people who read this topic might also forget about what the message is all about. I would say that this kind of thing is actually being based on the knowledge capacity of the user who would give the rating. It is just that it is hard to justify whether to give them positive, negative or nothing at all especially if you know that the post is related but is somewhat looks like a spam. As a member of this forum, I think when we are about to make a content to this forum we should always aim that someone would be giving us positive rating so we should better make quality in our contents.

• +1 1

alot of members uses the reputations randomly to get talk token .without even read the comment or the topic .
the forum should find a way to discover those member and waring them

• +1 1

Yes we should care before writing our post and the rules are most imp and compulsory to follow otherwise we are detected,sharing information must have many imp things which can help us more in crypto industry.

• +1 1

Yeah that is certainly right, we have to suppose earlier than we give reputation to each other we can not just deliver recognition to any subject matter or put up anyhow with out considering what the member has published.

• +2 1

In the beginning, I used to give good reputation points to everyone, even if the content provided by Al-Houda was low, in order to encourage it to provide the best and continue .. But later I discovered that I made them believe that what they provide is sufficient and that this quality is sufficient so I stopped that and now I give Good friends are only for those who deserve .. I agree with you now

Yeah , that is a good suggestion we should give credit to those who deserve it.. We should read post and good reactions to post having good content . Giving good reactions to members who deserves it encourage them to post more and share their knowledge on cryptotalk . So try and good reactions to post you  find interesting and useful rather than giving reactions randomly.

Edited by Chirs Anthony

Yes we have to be honest with ourselves before giving reputation because some people just give out reputation to people that don't deserves it which is disrespectful let's try to give it to people that deserves it am sure with that it will encourage them to post and make good comments 

That's a very nice point and well observed, I think we should not be in a hurry to give reactions but read and study the post first before reaching a conclusion.

You are pretending a important topic.We should give those posts reputation which is deserving.We can see some useless post get more reputation and important post Don't get reputation.We should read properly then we have to decided which one is deserving.We have to appreciate those members who post important topic by work hard.

Hi yes I am perfectly satisfied with your line. Some people just do not respect the members of the subjects completely and to complete the formalities and to earn their comments.They make their tail to change that you change a fruitful face. Also you can get experience here about Crytoworld.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

That's right, I strongly agree with you. Lets just give those people who really deserved good reputation points. Don't just give it to the members here just to get talk token for it. Use this feature to make the people become more motivated day by day.

My advice for the members Of cryptotalk forum especially the beginners i don't think you need to beg someone for giving you reputation what you need to do is you should try to be hard working and make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make posts that are useful which will increase others in knowledge and experience and we would be able to increase our ability of good writing skills 

• +2 1

It is true and often I see that a good reputation has been given to a different comment, that it is in a language other than English and Russian, or it is composed of one useless word or words outside the subject, and we must give the reputation fairly

I can not understand what you mean , as far as I know we have fifty reputation to give per day, and whenever we encounter a good topic we can give it a positive reputation... what is wrong with that?

Welcome mate, ideally it's better you think before giving reputations. Ratings doesn't matter weather you know someone or you are a friend to someone on crytotalk, but all that matters is how meaningful, beneficial and attractive your post or comment is that will draw more attention to give you better reputation. You are welcome. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

7 hours ago, Abideen said:

Welcome mate, ideally it's better you think before giving reputations. Ratings doesn't matter weather you know someone or you are a friend to someone on crytotalk, but all that matters is how meaningful, beneficial and attractive your post or comment is that will draw more attention to give you better reputation. You are welcome. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

That's true mate, we don't have to give reputation to our friends or family members in the forum if there post or comment is not worth it, we should only give reputation to post that are beneficial and post that are passing vast knowledge to other members of the forum @Abideen

• +1 1

It is commonly notice that I have find people doing so and it's not good for u and also for the forum.  Make the best use of your power and award those who deserves them and work hard. Be careful while giving reputation points

Yes we should think about comment at any post. So this is important give good reputation and react if you like his post. So we should give positive reputation. 

I am also member of this forum and i also worry about our reputation so i give positive reputation to the others because they are came here for earn. If we give him negative reputation then they will bann so we should think about it and read post carefully. This is best way to earn lots of money 

It is common sense that when you encounter a good post or comment you give it a positive evaluation, this way you are motivating other members to keep posting good stuff, I personally find it a very clever system that makes all the members supervisors on this forum to keep it in a good shape. 

• +2 1

The principle of this forum is that when you make a great topic, if it is great, then that topic will go trending at the same time and thus you will get a lot of positive reputation points.The main thing in your post will be your content.

I also see so, I also see more unusedfull post from useful post topics and in many unuseful post I see that members give a lot of reputation. Many posts are not related to topics but give them a lot of reputation. So we should give reputation according to rules in useful post.

Yes, it is good for us to give evaluations to each other, but these evaluations must be in the right place, the person who deserves it and works for it. Not for those who cheat for the sake of profit only. It is really bad.