Think before you make this - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

The very purpose of this platform is to create good quality content. In the process support each other in terms of informative posts. Not everyone is going to like your posts. Your not going to get high ratings and reactions for every post. I suggest the users to be patient and try to enhance their skills. I feel it's in no way a concern how you are rated. It's about improving ones ability to write posts.

Well said. I noticed it to we want to it before rating and commenting in each of the posts we are going to rate and comment. Without reading we are doing a wrong thing. We must follow the rules of forum before what we are going to do. 

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 7:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Which means you discover as well, the actual newcomers which maintain requesting status to become directed at all of them however presently their content material is ineffective and also the most detrimental component can there be subject tend to be repetitive as well as occasionally these people duplicate aged subject to created presently there personal.

Actually you dont need to beg for likes to get good rep. If post is nice and good you got likes and youre reputation will go up. its simple

Very important your point of view, there are users who rate the topics just for doing it, it doesn't work that way either; you have to do things right, if you don't do them. Simple

Well, you're partly right and partly wrong. There should be the freedom of each person to do what they think is right, if a friend gives you a positive reputation there is nothing wrong with that. Except for spamming, that would be forbidden.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with the author, there is no need to just give everyone a reputation, because this is an assessment of the knowledge and benefits of a person, and not just a tick in the profile

This is important for many reasons. We have to give good reputation to encourage the members that make good posts and comments. We have a lot to give every day and sharing means that we care for the forum and the rest members. 

• +1 1

I think that the reputation is probably the most important feature today because of the bitcoin payments but not many are using it and maybe some are not using it correctly. Just in case you missed reading the rules, to receive bitcoin payments you must be given in your post a total positive reputation of +1. This for every post, the posts that don't have +1 in total they don't receive bitcoin.

You are right about it @Migo,everyday I see reputation on useless posts and topics .Many members just want to complete their 50 posts per day and for this they start doing spamming.I don't know why they are so greedy for money ,If you want to earn money earn it in a legit way .First read the topic as you said and if it is useful to you only then give it a reputation.If it is not useful then don't bother giving reputation to it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

That is really actual problem, such as if some humans just create accounts on the cryptotalk for giving herself good reputation, than it is very bad, because satoshi per posts deserve only humans, who are creating really useful and interesting posts and topics, admins can't check all participants, who have fake reactions, so lets be honest and follow all rules 

• +1 1

This is a common sight nowadays on cryptotalk. Even newbies like me have noticed this. There is so much favouritism going on here. This sort of practice is unfair and the people who actually make good and useful posts get demotivated because of this. Please stop this on cryptotalk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes, I assume that a bad reaction affects other members of the club as well. as a result, be wise to react positively or negatively, even if it is your friend or, quite possibly, your double bill. due to the fact that I still often see posts that simply get a large amount of reaction. if he talks about loyalty, it is unfair, but if he talks about the freedom of this forum, it is true.

10 hours ago, VayNET said:

Newbies always copy old themes in order to raise their reputation for themselves, they simply cannot come up with something.

the problem is the lack of information and knowledge, for example if a person wants to talk about trade that person must be someone who knows about trade and makes trade. and if a person is going to talk about bitcoin that person must know everything about bitcoin. most people joined this forum without ever hearing about bitcoin and this is a big problem

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not that they are novices, the main thing would be for them to comment in a post that they de-stress or have good skills, example if a person knows how to talk about the topic of crypto that shares quality information about it.

It is the most important think in the forum to post good information that at least a few of the rest will find very useful. It doesn't matter if we know something and don't care to give it a good reputation, but if we like it and find that it will help others then it is better to give good reputation and make the other person feel that he created something that is good.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, Migo said:

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

This is the true meaning of giving reputation. Migo in this post is reminding to everyone of us why we are in this forum and why we must share the good reputation and where. Besides that there are now incentives for us to give reputation and read more comments and posts.

• +2 1

That's for me, new user groups (that's my point of view) that don't know what they are doing, since in reality they are rating some post that doesn't have a well formed structure or simply, they lack knowledge when writing something that is useful for the community, and those that if they are important do the opposite, sometimes it doesn't make sense what other users do in reference to the indiscriminate ratings in positive, I imagine that for that reason the administrators check one by one the posts to see if they are not spammers more than useful users.

who rarely show their activeness and some users don't provide good topics to the forum it is important for each of us to discuss good topics who only deserve it,so lets just use it properly

The rating system is the only thing about this forum that I really dislike. It occurs to me that it wouldn’t be very hard to exploit the rating system with accounts of close friends or fake accounts. I’m certain I could manipulate it quite easily if I were so inclined. Not that I would. I think this is almost certainly happening, sure would explain why some users have ratings in the thousands.