Think before you make this - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

O

1 hour ago, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then you are thankful, and if you don't want to, then you are thankful too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

So you notice too, the newbies that keep asking for reputation to be given to them yet there content is useless and the worst part is there topic are repetetative and sometimes they copy old topic to made  there own.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes i totally agree with your lines it is a good forum which gives the opportunity to learn and earn by taking part in some tasks and there are some members who rarely show their activeness and some users don't provide good topics to the forum it is important for each of us to discuss good topics so that users could gain knowledge from it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

7 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then you are thankful, and if you don't want to, then you are thankful too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Yes.i found your topics and comments are useful for us.and also ww are free here we can give multiple likes to anybody's topic or comments but here is need to do is we should give only to those who deserve to have a like by us.one like by us will appreciate them

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

That is very important point, as i see many  useless posts or replies but people still  are giving them reputation and leve the usefull content without reputation, also mention that reputation are limited to 10 per day as i heard is that true? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

10 hours ago, Migo said:

Everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

Your absolutely right. Reputation becomes useless now,and i feel bad for those members who made an effort just to give us a very nice comments but then many dont appreciate it. They dont use the reaction properly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +5 3

Yes sir, we should give each other a chance to learn and we should be giving them a reactions. But i think giving reactions is not the only way, we can always comment how thankfuk we are in the comment section.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Migo said:

Yes I agree with you that reputation points or as I call them emoji is there for a reason and members should to use that options with arguments/facts/reasons. I think that give inspiration to members to write more useful topics or posts and it's important to support such a members. Of course always with reason.

P.S. Again I apologize to this member @Migo because of misunderstanding.

Edited by BullRunBit
Misunderstanding
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 1/25/2020 at 3:10 PM, Migo said:

Yes you are right well I know that reputation is really important to everyone but just do not forget to give your all best by sharing knowledge for you to deserve.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

46 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Yes I agree with you that reputation points or as I call them emoji is there for a reason and members should to use that options with arguments/facts/reasons. For example I will write about my last Spam or Bad post emoji which I give to you, and of course I have reason for that. I explain in this topic (below) about signature campaign (what is it) because member who create topic ask that and he clean write "but I don't know what it is and how it works and what are it's benefits for us ??" this is topic:

And you write reply to me (without reason) that you did not want to know that, I will write like I write in that topic (reply to you) am I write that explanation to you, did you create that topic? This is your comment which deserves Spam or Bad post emoji:

And this is example when member can get Spam or Bad post emoji, like I write with reason.

To go back to Useful or Interesting post, I think that give inspiration to members to write more useful topics or posts and it's important  to support such a members. Of course always with reason.

That is it for now and I hope you will not write such a comments in future.

What did mean by '' am I write this explanation to you"?? Like I understood it, your replies are only for the member who created the first topic, is that right?? You don't want from other members to benefit from your reply if he was good and useful, don't you?? Excuse me for this word but this is selfish, because logically, when I reply to someone and my reply was useful, then everyone is free to thank me or reply to me, you read my reply but you didn't understand it well, this is your the problem, read my reply again,I consider myself one of the most members who fight spamming here, this is really disappointing, because you accused me of things that I will not do them to anyone 

• +1 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

8 minutes ago, Migo said:

What did mean by '' am I write this explanation to you"?? Like I understood it, your replies are only for the member who created the first topic, is that right?? You don't want from other members to benefit from your reply if he was good and useful, don't you?? Excuse me for this word but this is selfish, because logically, when I reply to someone and my reply was useful, then everyone is free to thank me or reply to me, you read my reply but you didn't understand it well, this is your the problem, read my reply again,I consider myself one of the most members who fight spamming here, this is really disappointing, because you accused me of things that I will not do them to anyone 

First, I apologized to you because of misunderstanding and remove my Spam or Bad post emoji because it's my mistake because I didn't understand well.

Second, in your reply about Signature campaign you ask me question which I already explain "You can see how that look below in my Signature space" right? What is point of your reply then? That you like you say "actually is me who didn't wanted to know about this"?

And third, you talking about "one of the most members who fight spamming here" from 19 your topics 11 are in About forum section and I will just separated some of them:

etc.

Is this how you " fight spamming"? Plus you have over 3,000 posts and you have just 19 topics.

Come on man just stop, I apologized to you and that is it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

22 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

First, I apologized to you because of misunderstanding and remove my Spam or Bad post emoji because it's my mistake because I didn't understand well.

Second, in your reply about Signature campaign you ask me question which I already explain "You can see how that look below in my Signature space" right? What is point of your reply then? That you like you say "actually is me who didn't wanted to know about this"?

And third, you talking about "one of the most members who fight spamming here" from 19 your topics 11 are in About forum section and I will just separated some of them:

etc.

Is this how you " fight spamming"? Plus you have over 3,000 posts and you have just 19 topics.

Come on man just stop, I apologized to you and that is it.

I will explain, first, everyone here when he was new, he will ask questions like I did in my first topics, and second why will I post topics if I don't have enough useful informations, I don't want to give useless topics or floating ones, this why I use comment method more creating topics, I think the admins already viewed my activity and if they saw any suspicious things they will make the right decision about them, correct me if I'm wrong, next time think good before you make any step, not all the members are the same, and if you want to add anything, message me in private, because we posted too much useless replies here, this is between us, and the private is the right place, I don't want to reduce the credibility of this forum by this kind of topics

Edited by Migo
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

12 hours ago, Migo said:

There is a limit for giving out reactions per day which helps in reputations.so it is always wise to use all available reactions to the most helpful and genuine posts of the day. Helping them in improving as well as motivating them. Don't just leave your reputations idle .. use it.. in which post you consider as helpful ,useful or even cleared your doubts. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, hmind said:

Thank you for your suggestions, following the rules and sharing knowledge is the main factor for it all here. And hopefully this makes the forum and users stronger and brings crypto to a better state than it is today.

I like your thoughts. I even think that this forum will improve its quality with our support by following the rules and sharing knowledge, so that is the main factor for everyone here because that is what is needed for the development of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, Jaykee said:

I have a lot of questions here that can't be answered by pinned topic on every section here on cryptotalk. please post more details all about the rules. im afraid of getting warned. or having a bad reputation. i've been looking all day for those answers. sadly some users can't answer my questions as well about rules.

I will be happy to help you, if I knew the answers I will answer you of cours, but not here, try to send me a message in private, and we will discuss your issues with pleasure, you are welcomed to my profile 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

why do I have to follow your rules? I think everyone has the right not to "like" even if the topic is useful.

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +5 1

Yeah that's absolutely right, we should think before we give reputation to one another we can't just give reputation to any topic or post anyhow without considering what the member has posted. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Migo said:

You are absolutely right mate. We can’t force anyone to react on our posts for as long as we are being useful to the forum that is more important. Anyway reputation doens’t add uo anything to us. But to be able to help educate other members is the most important thing.

• +1 4
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Migo said:

very true,we are free to give reactions to those who only deserve it,so lets just use it properly,it will help encourage those members that make good posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I am appreciate with you. I also saw these things. Many of us give reactions on which topic or post is not useful. So, it's better to follow the rules and give the reaction only the useful posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yes, I hope so by giving a bad reaction will also affect other members. so be wise in reacting positively or negatively, even if it's your friend or maybe it's your double account. because I also often see posts that just get a lot of react. if it speaks of justice, it is not fair but if it speaks of freedom of this forum, it is fair.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are right , maintaining and making cryptotalk good  is our duty .let made this website becomes the best and start thinking about the reputation of the forum for all of us.Regulations can often be circumvented but the principles of propriety and ethics must not be betrayed. Love cryptotalk 

• +1 2

Some users even take it a step further and abuses the system by giving each other reputation for every post each user does. I don't know if they don't know that reputation activity is traceable, or it's just that they don't know the true meaning of giving one a reputation.

I encountered several users here doing such thing, just to increase their post-to-reputation ratio.

• +1 2