The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost?

There are really many theories of which the best known theories are that it is not just one person but a group of people who wanted to remain anonymous in order to make bitcoin a cryptocurrency decelentalizes and free a leader in itself this is a point in favor of bitcoin so that it is considered one of the only ones without a leader who can change trends

On 10/7/2019 at 10:40 AM, teminalibug said:

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

First let's prove satoshi nakamoto is a ghost;

Satoshi Nakamoto is the "name used" by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, by the word name used it's clear that we're not sure if the guy just used the name or was it his real name.

By "person or persons" meaning we're not sure if it was a single person/group of people

But Satoshi Nakamoto is an actual name so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name why don't we just trace the bloodline? probably some people have tried that, even i tried that (trough googling though) but anyway did not find a clue.

What if you force to be a person? well you will end up meeting Dorian Nakamoto's but the guys will tell you himself that he's not Satoshi Nakamoto nor does he know the guy.. sigh!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg(JPEGImage15201024pixels)-Scaled(70).png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

With all that said, we just proved that Satoshi Nakamoto is GHOST!

But why would this guy decide to be a Ghost;

First i give him a million credits, there is no other famous person that is Famous but no one has never seen their face,

So we will start with what people say then to what do i say about this;

People says;

• He hid his identity to escape from from been approached by FREEMASON
  • Other says he did not hid it on purpose we simply did not care about the public (but who does that, LOL. / even i am here on cryptotalk to be famous 😝)
  • Others says he was murdered and the killer stole his project to avoid been caught he released the bitcoin anonymously.
  • Or perhaps he was juts hiding from the attention of the authorities, other say

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

May be he doesn't wanted to show his identity in public, that's why Mr. Satosi Nakamoto does not reveling himself. Or maybe he have some big security issue.

El 7/10/2019 a las 5:40, teminalibug dijo:

Según Wikipedia, Satoshi Nakamoto es el nombre utilizado por la persona o personas seudónimas que desarrollaron bitcoin, crearon el libro blanco de bitcoin y crearon e implementaron la implementación de referencia original de bitcoin. Como parte de la implementación, Nakamoto también diseñó la primera base de datos blockchain.

hm, ¿qué ba fantasma?

spacer.png

Primero demostremos que satoshi nakamoto es un fantasma;

Satoshi Nakamoto es el "nombre usado " por la persona o personas seudónimas que desarrollaron bitcoin, por la palabra nombre usado está claro que no estamos seguros si el tipo solo usó el nombre o si era su nombre real.

Por " persona o personas ", significa que no estamos seguros de si era una sola persona o un grupo de personas.

Pero Satoshi Nakamoto es un nombre real, entonces, ¿por qué estos tipos lo definirían así, o dado que tenemos un nombre, por qué no rastreamos la línea de sangre? Probablemente algunas personas lo hayan intentado, incluso yo lo intenté (aunque busqué en Google) pero de todos modos no encontré ni una pista.

¿Y si te obliga a ser persona? bueno, terminarás conociendo a Dorian Nakamoto, pero los chicos te dirán él mismo que él no es Satoshi Nakamoto ni lo conoce ... ¡suspiro!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg (JPEGImage15201024pixels) -Scaled (70) .png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

Con todo lo dicho, ¡acabamos de demostrar que Satoshi Nakamoto es FANTASMA!

Pero, ¿por qué este tipo decidiría ser un fantasma?

Primero le doy un millón de créditos, no hay otra persona famosa que sea Famosa pero nadie nunca ha visto su cara,

Entonces, comenzaremos con lo que dice la gente y luego con lo que digo sobre esto;

La gente dice;

• Escondió su identidad para escapar de ser abordado por FREEMASON
  • Otros dicen que no lo escondió a propósito, simplemente no nos importaba el público (pero quién hace eso, jajaja. / Incluso yo estoy aquí en cryptotalk para ser famoso  😝 )
  • Otros dicen que fue asesinado y que el asesino robó su proyecto para evitar ser atrapado y liberó el bitcoin de forma anónima.
  • O tal vez se estaba escondiendo de la atención de las autoridades, otros dicen

qué digo;

- Creo que era demasiado fanático de las computadoras para salir, no lo sé hombre, quiero decir, ¿por qué más?

Around the creator of Bitcoin there are many theories, since he is a mathematician, that he is a group of people, that NASA, there is no lack of those who say that he is an alien, etc., but it really is a pseudonym, the only certain thing is That this high technology called Blockchain has turned around, not only the financial sector, but almost all sectors of the planet in search of environments without intermediaries, safe and direct, we are welcome to the future (Yobit).

But Satoshi Nakamoto is a real name, so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name, why don't we trace the bloodline? Some people have probably tried, even I tried and there is nothing it is a ghost but this ghost is a millionaire and changed the world to a digital and de-centralized world

Well I think he is hiding his identity because he has launched the product that is representing anonymity and Decentralisation. As still we don't know the creator real information so it shows the real anonymous nature of Bitcoin and security embedded with Blockchains. Or h/she is just hiding is Identity as doing that they won't need to answer the government regarding the technology that they created.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

this is still a big question in Crypto market , who is this perosn ? . I didn't think that Satoshi nakamoto is a signal perosn because there is higher possiblity that satoshi nakamoto is a group of bitcoin creater .

if Satoshi nakamoto still exict hopefully we will see in future. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

What can we say about Satoshi Nakamoto: Is it a person, group, or even an introduction to a global project called cryptocurrencies. The goal of this project is financial control over the world. Financial crises and the collapse of major banks could be among the signs of the emergence of this project, Satoshi Nakamoto is a great mystery.

There is no ghost in this world and they are not interested to create the coins all these things are created by human and they do not want to show himself. Thats the main reason, so just relax and enjoy the Bitcoin profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The invention of the Bitcoin currency is amazing, it has a great impact on the world, and the person who invented it must be a genius, but his disappearance remains puzzling. I think he was killed and his invention stolen.

A lot has been written about Satoshi and usually who touches this subject is getting a lot of hate because of the many mistakes in judgement and how they present incomplete information. There is no way to know who Satoshi is right now. Even if he appears he will have to prove it and most probably he won't be able to.

• +2 1

If Satoshi Nakamoto is only person or a group that develops this the head of crypto currencies i heard the agencies have been hide him from us that no one can make or damage the base of crypto by getting knowledge from Satoshi Nakamoto or the developer of Bitcoin .

The reason that the mysterious satoshi nakamoto is currently a secret is because he could face criminal charges for creating bitcoin but it is because the existence of bitcoin did not suit the highest leaders of governments, only for that reason his true identity is a mystery

• +1 1

There has been so much talk about Satoshi and usually beginners are very font of reading about this. This is actually a waste of time in my opinion. Nobody can be proven if he or she is Satoshi unless they own the private keys. Since the Satoshi Bitcoins have never been moved it is possible we will never know who Satoshi is.

• +2 1

Thanks my dear for all the good infromation on this post. You are gave me a lot to think about satoshi and maybe I am understand now that it can be one person but it can be too many persons. This is the uknown for us and we are try to conect some of the puzzle and find the reality.

I think he was more than just a computer geek. He had knowledge of economics and cryptography. He knew a lot about hashcash and many other algorithms and used the best to create bitcoin. He solved all the problems of previous digital cash attempts by decentralizing Bitcoin. I think he is a genious and one person only not a party.

Perhaps he realized the important invention he made, and when he began to see the great potential, he decided to remain anonymous so that his life would not be in danger or be besieged by the thousands of users who would recognize him anywhere in the world and I believe that it better be like that for whoever did it

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:40 AM, teminalibug said:

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

Satoshi Nakamoto is the "name used" by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, by the word name used it's clear that we're not sure if the guy just used the name or was it his real name.

By "person or persons" meaning we're not sure if it was a single person/group of people

But Satoshi Nakamoto is an actual name so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name why don't we just trace the bloodline? probably some people have tried that, even i tried that (trough googling though) but anyway did not find a clue.

What if you force to be a person? well you will end up meeting Dorian Nakamoto's but the guys will tell you himself that he's not Satoshi Nakamoto nor does he know the guy.. sigh!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg(JPEGImage15201024pixels)-Scaled(70).png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

First i give him a million credits, there is no other famous person that is Famous but no one has never seen their face,

People says;

• Other says he did not hid it on purpose we simply did not care about the public (but who does that, LOL. / even i am here on cryptotalk to be famous 😝)
  • Others says he was murdered and the killer stole his project to avoid been caught he released the bitcoin anonymously.
  • Or perhaps he was juts hiding from the attention of the authorities, other say

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

Today you no longer need to know or know the creator or creators of Bitcoin as they created it, it is underway without errors, the purpose of Bitcoin is perfect.

In my opinion, if the person or who I think bitcoin has every right to have their decision to remain anonymous be respected until when they decide otherwise, but due to people's curiosity it is possible that this secret is revealed in the next years or maybe not

On 10/7/2019 at 1:40 PM, teminalibug said:

I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out,

Why you don't think he was a computer geek? He written all the Bitcoin code and tested it for more than a year in the beginning having cpu running to mine and reporting in many forums the actions taken. I think he was inside his house locked for years. I don't know what he was eating though. Maybe ordering pizza and chinese as he wouldn't have time to cook himself.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:48 PM, Slavi said:

there can be many reasons, perhaps he is a shy person and does not want to attract attention, or to fear for his safety. or maybe it is connected with the main purpose of cryptocurrencies, anonymity

I agree with you on the part of anonymity, one can not preach good if they are not good themselves. I think this guy cares so much about anonymity.

Yes this is the biggest issue because no one knows about this and I also get worried about to mention the satoshi nakamoto...

Indeed, why would a man like him make a historic achievement for humanity hide himself from sight and hide behind a false name. He may be afraid of the gangs that will chase him upon knowing his real name.

I believe that he would have shown himself, but when Bitcoin turned into a competitor to the money and paper currency markets, he feared for himself and decided to hide his identity.

Imagine that all countries of the world consider you a target.

What would you do?

• +3 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:40 PM, teminalibug said:

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

People says;

what do i say;

When you say he may be hiding to escape the approach of Freemason it can be true, because Freemason are always targeting those people who has the best future and famous so they take the opportunity to lie to you. 

On 7/10/2019 at 6:40, teminalibug said:

Según Wikipedia, Satoshi Nakamoto es el nombre utilizado por la persona o personas seudónimas que desarrollaron bitcoin, crearon el libro blanco de bitcoin y crearon e implementaron la implementación de referencia original de bitcoin. Como parte de la implementación, Nakamoto también diseñó la primera base de datos blockchain.

hm, ¿qué ba fantasma?

spacer.png

Primero demostremos que satoshi nakamoto es un fantasma;

Satoshi Nakamoto es el "nombre usado " por la persona o personas seudónimas que desarrollaron bitcoin, por la palabra nombre usada está claro que no estamos seguros si el tipo solo usó el nombre o si era su nombre real.

Por " persona o personas ", significa que no estamos seguros de si era una sola persona o un grupo de personas.

Pero Satoshi Nakamoto es un nombre real, entonces, ¿por qué estos tipos lo definirían así, o dado que tenemos un nombre, por qué no rastreamos la línea de sangre? Probablemente algunas personas lo hayan intentado, incluso yo lo intenté (aunque busqué en Google), pero de todos modos no encontré ni una pista.

¿Y si te obligas a ser persona? bueno, terminarás conociendo a Dorian Nakamoto, pero los chicos te dirán él mismo que él no es Satoshi Nakamoto ni lo conoce ... ¡suspiro!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg (JPEGImage15201024pixels) -Scaled (70) .png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

Con todo lo dicho, ¡acabamos de demostrar que Satoshi Nakamoto es FANTASMA!

Pero, ¿por qué este tipo decidió ser un fantasma?

Primero le doy un millón de créditos, no hay otra persona famosa que sea Famosa pero nadie nunca ha visto su cara,

Entonces, comenzaremos con lo que dice la gente y luego con lo que digo sobre esto;

La gente dice;

• Escondió su identidad para escapar de ser abordado por FREEMASON
  • Otros dicen que no lo escondió a propósito, simplemente no nos importaba el público (pero quién hace eso, jajaja. / Incluso yo estoy aquí en cryptotalk para ser famoso  😝 )
  • Otros dicen que fue asesinado y que el asesino robó su proyecto para evitar ser atrapado y liberó el bitcoin de forma anónima.
  • O tal vez se estaba escondiendo de la atención de las autoridades, otros dicen

qué digo;

- Creo que era demasiado fanático de las computadoras para salir, no lo sé hombre, quiero decir, ¿por qué más?

It is incredible and indeterminable that it happened, but as you say you can simply have thrown it and hide, maybe not everyone wants to be famous like maybe Nakamoto did, on the other hand, thinking that he was killed is like a horror movie, but of course the important thing is already fact and is that BTC has achieved what another Cryptocurrency or asset.

• +2 2