The best time to trade - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Well there is best time to trade or the movement of the market is really easy to predict and it is really important because that time we can earn more profit.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Thank you OP for sharing information. I agree with the OP on this matter. But we must really prepare a good trading plan.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There are two ways or option as best time to trade, when you see that the market price down and down you need to be attentive and with money to buy Bitcoins, and the other way when you see the market price go up, prepare you to sell your Bitcoins.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello there

Here have a true problem that bitcoin still unstable currency, if bitcoin gonna good stable then it will be, but still not now, this is my thinking about it.

• +1 2

On 1/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

Best time for trade for me is when coin price I have to buy this from doing trading, when price is pump we have to sell this coin doin trading. If we follow this method we can get good profit.

I used simple method in a trading when market goes down I buy the coin and hold it for few times when market goes up I sell the coin take profit its take some time but there is no chance of loss because  market goes dump after some time definitely market rise again right now xrp coin is very down in my opinion if we buy and hold it for few days we can earn a reasonable profit always prefer trading in stable coins like ethereum ripple litcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
Now I do not think it is appropriate now to trade or exchange Bitcoin
I think it is more convenient to invest in it than exchange

That's all your right to choose an exchange or invest because if you think it is more profitable to invest then I suggest to continue investing if you feel it is inappropriate to trade or exchange bitcoin. And I'm sure you can do it all and in the future you will feel success.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is no specific time for trading, only you must trade when the market is stable and Bitcoin is also stable so that your deals are not reflected, and avoid trading when Bitcoin is corrected.

• +1 2

Their is no best time for trade you should do trade whenever you want but this doesn't means that you start trading without thinking and seeing the market conditions because that will results you in some loss so first see the present market scenario and then start trading 

• +1 2

Honestly, when you've got a lot of experience. Time won't matter.I know professional traders who don't care about time.But in general You have to start from the early hours of the morning.Until 6 p.m.And if you want to trade at night.You can work on other exchanges that start at night.My words about the forex market, of course.

• +1 2

The best time to trade is when the market price is high and also to be added that when the bitcoin price is higher than it need to be done. 

• +1 1

Greetings all of me here are still new members.  in my opinion the time to stay up doesn't exist because the world of the currency market works for 24 hours, so we should be able to use the time to make a profit if the coin increases.  and always take the time to work in the crypto world.  and bitcoin trading is generally done when the price is expensive in a trade and the market price is high, then at that time the profit we get

• +1 2

On 1/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

There are some key point in the trading. And we have to trade like robot. Because emotion can make us lose. Also try to open a trade with confirm news. It can give you maximum profit.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The best time to trade is at the lower price of bitcoin you can buy bitcoin at his lowest price and have a fund or you can hold your coins also and wait until the value goes up. And other says better to trade at the highest price but you can't predict because the volatility of Bitcoin it's better to trade everyday.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Doing trade is like an art.People who trade should have a sharp mind and foresightedness.So that he can assume where he is going to make profit and when the market price will be high.It's wise to do so

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

This is the main goal here!  Take advantage the cheap price so that we will earn profit especially when price of bitcoin and other altcoin increase.  

Thanks bro for such useful information. Actually i was thinking to invest there from last some days and now you made my decisions more clear. Thanks once again...

• +1 1

The best time to trade, In your observation that the trend for that coins will continue to get up, buy coins while the price still low and sell it when the price get high. The sad thing if the world against you, buy it at low and sell it much lower.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Hey friend I agree to your post I don't have any idea which is the good time to trade but make sure when the coin price is higher then we get profits and when coin price low then we get loss so be careful 

• +1 2

In my opinion, the best time to trade is when your currency is high and you can exchange some of it in exchange for buying currencies with low prices

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its not sure, because trade is up and down after few minutes and second. So we can't suggest you a fix time for trade. But when you spend time properly then you also understand the best time for trade

• +1 1

I think both time are good for trading, because you will buy bitcoins when the price is low and then you will sell it when the price is high, but all in all trading knowledge is good for a better trade.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

There are alot of ways to trade the coins. Amd i wanna say that we should trade at the same day of times.

for me i choose when market is pumped because when market pump all coins are go to pump also.

you can catch profit via live trading.

this is the best time for trading because market has pump. 

• +1 1