Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ?

i think once you lost private key and password then it is never be recovered by any way.if icould recover later then why can't we recover it now?so protect your account's private keys

It think that will be possible because crypto or bitcoin are designed with one way ticket it means that no one can access bitcoin it is because it is an encrypted currency and no one can decrypt it unless the creator will do it.

I don't think so this will gonna happen in future because in the market there is enough Bitcoins also Bitcoins are regulating from one person to another person so it is impossible to Venice all the Bitcoins at a time one more thing I want to add here I don't have much knowledge then also I think ok if the quantity of the Bitcoins is going low then definitely it will be mind again and the market will goals as it is going also I want to thanks you are given such a good topic new members can get some idea about Bitcoins.

• +1 1

For me, I lost my first Bitcoin earnings in Multibit wallet and I tried all things and talked to some experts, but there was no use at all!

I think, in the meantime, it's impossible to recover lost Bitcoins.

No, if all the lost coins are again with users, then this will very much bring down the cryptocurrency market and greatly drop the rate of coins. After all, these coins that they lost are actually frozen and no one can trade them

May be that can be possible but if you lost the crypto currency then you are done, as I am think that why new Bitcoin can not be created as the other coins can be increased by the project owner then why not the BTC?

Hello my dear friend. I don't think that if lost bitcoins can be replaced ever in the future. As it works on decentralized system so i dont think there is a way to recover the lost btc. 

i think if there is ever a way to recover the lost bitcoins it will affect the market in a negative way because the lost bitcoins made the total number of bitcoin less than 21 million.Good luck...

Aassociates and investors here is naught not as good as than down your password or secretive keys for several think logically or another. I cover heard that 4 million bitcoin give been flummoxed perpetually and that is a identical generously proportioned quantity on 21 million total. Who knows if at hand may possibly be  a method in imminent to experience again the perplexed bitcoins? perhaps a new tecnology can resolve this.Thanks...

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

The trend of gifting chocolates and teddy bear is now diminishing as valentine's day gifts. Nowadays, people love to gift limited edition or unique gifts that your loved ones will remember throughout their life. Here is the list of limited edition gifts that you can give to the love of your life this valentine.

1. White Snowdrop Candle

The trend of gifting chocolates and teddy bear is now diminishing as valentine's day gifts. Nowadays, people love to gift limited edition or unique gifts that your loved ones will remember throughout their life. Here is the list of limited edition gifts that you can give to the love of your life this valentine.

1. White Snowdrop Candle

The trend of gifting chocolates and teddy bear is now diminishing as valentine's day gifts. Nowadays, people love to gift limited edition or unique gifts that your loved ones will remember throughout their life. Here is the list of limited edition gifts that you can give to the love of your life this valentine.

1. White Snowdrop Candle

Happen bitcoin will not be so secure again and cryptocurrency will not be special again, so we shouldn't wish for that they to come.Quantum computers  when they are discovered and released to production, are said that they will be able to break the encryption Bitcoin uses,can recover the lost coins because of the problem you've started, and as I say it will be possible if they explore it more.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Janet james said:

I don't think it'spossible to find all bitcoins that have been lost,because some of those bitcoins were stored on hard drives that were already destroyed, so it's impossible to get back the information.

There might be chance for those that losses their bitcoin to get their private key back once again and access their bitcoin address

I don't think so. If you lost once your any coin you can not get it back. You have to earn it again. So be aware of the hackers and scramer. They always bin search of hunt

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome with me
Yes, lost bitcoins can be rediscovered, but who is the one authorized to do so legally and morally

I think they are working on a coin that will replace bitcoin if anything happen in the next years also I see a Bright future for bitcoincash.

• +2 1

I don't think so.

How would this possible?

That will might be a technical problem or hackers attack.

Which can be recoverd by technicians.

But really it is very sad for hearing lost bitcoins forever.

• -1 1

The bitcoin and altcoins that are attention are entranced are not lost, it was scarcely hooked in an account. Exchanges and wallet make an effort to retrieve, selected are retrieved and a little not.

On 2/8/2020 at 2:11 PM, Ardian1206 said:

Bitcoin and Altcoin that are lost are actually not lost but they need a new technological innovation that can open a wallet that has forgotten the password and left by its users.  Will it happen maybe because of the rapid development of technology?

Such an innovation will destroy the whole bitcoin community! The thing you mentioned is in fact not a technology, it means hacking bitcoin wallets to access the funds inside! If this thing happens in the future, all bitcoin wallets will be unsafe and anyone can steal people's money. We have to forget about lost bitcoins because there is no way to retrieve them safely. It is just a big lesson to learn for all bitcoin owners to take better care of their private keys and don't reveal them in public. No one can penetrate into bitcoin to use lost BTCs because blockchain safety is unbeatable.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I believe that around the world there are many wallets with within them fractions of bitcoins of which the private keys / passwords for access have been lost, unfortunately at least that they are not written somewhere there is no other way / method for to be able to recover them, at least until the arrival of quantum computers

• +1 1

Everyone may last one day but we cannot say that it is impossible to get it back again what ever the way it is the last thing may come to us again but we can say that we may have to struggle somewhat to get it back but getting it back is not impossible 

Bitcoin is the most popular online crypto currency at present. The demand, price and popularity of bitcoin are increasing. So, it is very rediscover the lost bitcoins again.

There is some research and idesa about solutions to recover the lost Bitcoins. I think that it will be possible in a near future.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

When you kind of said about forever lost Bitcoin, was kind of fun there. Since I know, some bitcoins accounts might have being missing, in a way, that user might have died or lost it. And sometimes sending Bitcoin on a different coin, could result to actually lost there

Yeah,one day lost forever bitcoin. But then it is unlock by using private key,password.But it os very hard to unlock. But we have to unlock it for reducing lose money.