Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ?

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 11
  • +2 11
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

Yeah some day someone might find a way to unlock the blockchain and recover private keys but that will be hard cause if that happen bitcoin will not be so secure again and cryptocurrency will not be special again, so we shouldn't wish for that they to come.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

Yes, I'm also heard that someone lost their money around worth of 21 million of dollars. If really new technology resolve this problem then probably companies use that money for new project or they return money.

• +1 1

4million bitcoins. Are you kidding me. Where did you get that news. Please humble request to quote the news, or provide the link. 4mn btc in todays world is about 32Bn$ approx, and that is a lot. I heard a few million dollars, here and there but 4mn. Phew.

• -2 1
  • +1 2

I think that in this way Bitcoin will go extinct in the future because there are people who will lose their keys and also will die along with their wallet passwords and it becomes difficult to recover the lost bitcoin

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

12 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

if we lost private key if not save in note or other we cannot back the crypto coin because until now no new technology solved about that , manually solution only recover private key if you save in note or paper .

• +2 1

Can there be a road here hoping to find Bitcoins again? Perhaps a new technology could solve it. Investors are nothing better than your password or classified keys for a specific purpose or another

Nothing is better than classified keys for a specific purpose or another. I've heard that 4 million bitcoins have been permanently torn apart, and that's a great amount on the 21 million total

• +1 1

No, it is not possible to go back and force the blockchain to recover the missing bitcoins. "Only if private keys appear, would they be recovered." Therefore, those 4 million BTC can consider them as losses.

1 hour ago, babaji said:

4million bitcoins. Are you kidding me. Where did you get that news. Please humble request to quote the news, or provide the link. 4mn btc in todays world is about 32Bn$ approx, and that is a lot. I heard a few million dollars, here and there but 4mn. Phew.

There are several articles on the internet and they are from 2017, today some experts estimate that amount at 6 million.

https://fortune.com/2017/11/25/lost-bitcoins/

• +3 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I think it will possible in the future. Many technology that appear in the future which allow to solve lost wallet problem in the future like Quantum Computer

• +4 1

15 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I hope technology resolve it so that those person who lost their bitcoins can recover because they worked hard for it,There is no impossible now with technologies so lets see in the future.

• +2 1

Maybe someday if the crypto currency will be accepted and recognized some country or persons will develop a system that can recover the lost coins because of the problem you've started, and as I say it will be possible if they explore it more.

• +2 1

The only way to break the encryption of private keys is using brute force. This is a method hackers use with tools made to calculate every possible combination using trial and error method. 

To break the encryption using brute-force with today's computational technology you will probably need a billion years of trying.

Quantum computers  when they are discovered and released to production, are said that they will be able to break the encryption Bitcoin uses (SHA256). Although some researchers disagree with this. 

Well at least we can be sure that the private key encryption is safe for now at least.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Actually some of developers are trying to find out a way to search and recover the lost bitcoins. And i am sure one day they will be able to find out a way to recover lost bitcoins because technology is growing rapidly and there could be possiblity to do something in this regard.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/25/2020 at 2:50 AM, Maxtron73 said:

If some day lost bitcoins can be discovered and re-used, that day would be a threat for all bitcoiners because I think the only way to gain access to lost BTC is to hack bitcoin protocol and penetrate into blockchain network. Without having private keys or seed phrases, no one can access bitcoins inside lost wallets. If any day people can hack bitcoin, all our funds are in danger of being stolen too. So, let's hope this thing never happens and SHA-256 algorithm stays safe from hackers.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1

I have also read this news in media bitçoin limit is 21 million bitcoins mining i think 18 million bitcoins are already mined and 3 million to be mining but 4 million bitcoin missing can you imagen how much price is this missing coins I think they are store in wallets and exchanges but their owners dead are they loss their private keys they can't asses their accounts but when the wallets are exchange use any latest technology to regain this bitcoins its really helpful the crypto currency

• +1 2

If Bitcoin is getting less and less, I think the future will still be there. Maybe we can't get Bitcoin by mining again, we can only buy it. But we cannot guess the future again and again, yes we can only hope that Bitcoin will be there forever.

• +1 1

i think if there is ever a way to recover the lost bitcoins it will affect the market in a negative way because the lost bitcoins made the total number of bitcoin less than 21 million

Right now I think all depend about us to protect our coins from hackers, if we have a lot of coins to hold is better to buy a hardware wallet, if you use you coin to trade you can keep them on your website exchange account but yes with a strong password and enable A2F. But also I think in the future they will find the best option to protect coins.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hopefully in the future lost Bitcoin can be found again with its discovery with new technology that can rediscover Bitcoin that has been lost due to the loss of a private key. and for the future keep the private key so that no more Bitcoin is lost.

9 minutes ago, germanking2 said:

The amount of bitcoins lost, so far, is high. What you raise is a very interesting topic, the possibility of recovering that amount of bitcoins with the new technologies of the future.  I think that many people are looking for a way to recover those lost bitcoins, if someone succeeds, they would become part of the elite millionaires in the world, but they may not reveal the secret.

Yeah, but its kinda not fair to those who suceed in finding a way to recover the lost bitcoins. Technically those bitcoins might still have ownership to the original owner? If someone really creates this technology, no one will know whether the bitcoin is the finder's or the originally owner's. Seeing this, i think the creator of such tech will of course not tell anyone, and will quietly get those lost bitcoins.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Nickr4690 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? hmmm

Yea is it true i do beleived thats would be .Because its technology will always evolve and the miners as programmers will find solutions to it and become new knowledge for us all.  Knowledge will always move forward and every problem will find a solution.  The lost bitcoin will be a valuable treasure and someone will definitely find a way to get it back. This is mathematics, there must be an opening formula

• +1 1

Honestly, any Bitcoin that is lost, just consider it is lost, there is no way you can recover it, except maybe you only lost the private keys and you found them back, that's the only means.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will not be lost as long as supply and demand are fulfilled and will continue to transact, bitcoin is lost because it is influenced by several mining factors, supply and demand itself. Blockchain technology is still not perfect, as long as prices are still volatile, it will continue to be developed and its security.

For now there's no way to find lost wallet that contains bitcoin, but someday, someone will find a way how to recover lost coins, we need to develop the knowledge in technology so that it will be possible to happen.

Technology makes the happen of many of impossibles. This could also be possible through the use of latest digital technologies. And this should be founded for the sake of bitcoin existance as 4 million is a bigger amount which is almost 20% of its total supply.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.